MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did CW have Proctor appear in street clothing and not a uniform? Are they non-uniformed?
The judge ordered that all the LEO's are to appear in street clothes so as not to overly influence the jury.

It's a pretty standard order in a criminal trial that's done to preserve fairness. Just like having a defendant in custody appear in street clothes instead of prison garb.

There is no evidence log from JANUARY TO MARCH?!? The immediate period right after a murder??? Now I want someone to come explain to me again (like was previously done) about how he found damning evidence against KR within 16 hours.
Solved the murder in 16 hours, so why bother with the tiring, log? Just a waste of time...

I remember the preliminary hearings on this. For nearly a year, Lally refused to admit the time was wrong.

Now it's just a typo, silly ol' keyboards! The time is just wrong, like Celebrite info about google searches, phone logs showing calls were answered, butt dials, sally port garage's motion capture, the Life 360 app. I'm sure I'm missing some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper