MA MA - Rapheal Teken, 37, Eric Weissman, 31, & Brandon Mess, 25, Waltham, 12 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Outfront (cnn) it was described as throat slit from ear to ear.
That's what some reports say now. Did CNN name the source?

From Deborah Feyerick, CNN updated 5:28 PM EDT, Tue April 23, 2013

Investigators of the crime reported at the time that the heads of the three victims were pulled back and their throats slit ear to ear with great force. Marijuana was spread over the bodies in a "symbolic gesture," and several thousand dollars in cash was found at the scene.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/23/us/boston-area-homicide-investigation/

Oh, really?

That's my experience anyway. Have never once seen weed smoked in a hookah. In a bong yes, but that's not the same as a hookah. They are made quite differently. Hookahs are more a cultural middle eastern thing, not an illegal drug thing.

"A Symbolic Gesture." WTH does that mean? For some reason that totally creeped me out. What was the gesture? ugh..................

"A Symbolic Gesture." WTH does that mean? For some reason that totally creeped me out. What was the gesture? ugh..................

I thought they were made with the hands....
I am out of the "loop"

Third post ~ sorry
just watch Piers Morgan

someone being interviewed was txtg with Brendan on 9/11/11
about a footbal game and he said that after 8:15 Brendan stopped returning his txts so they are pretty sure the murder occurred somewhere around that time.

Third post ~ sorry
just watch Piers Morgan

someone being interviewed was txtg with Brendan on 9/11/11
about a footbal game and he said that after 8:15 Brendan stopped returning his txts so they are pretty sure the murder occurred somewhere around that time.
That would be his brother. We read that last night. Here's the link I posted.

Police probe possible link between marathon bomber and unsolved triple homicide in Waltham
04/22/2013 4:58 PM
By Michael Rezendes, Globe Staff
The relative said Sunday that police have renewed the investigation at the request of victims’ relatives who believe Tamerlan, and perhaps his younger brother, Dzhokhar, played a role in the homicides. Authorities have said the victims all had their throats slit.

But the relative interviewed by the Globe said the murders took place the evening before, on Sept. 11,... The relative said he knew this because he was texting one of the victims about a Sunday night football game...when communication with the victims suddenly stopped at about 8:15 that evening.

“The three of them were definitely killed on Sept. 11,” the relative said. “They all stopped using their cellphones at about eight o’clock that night.”

It seems like the popular opinion is that TT murdered his friend and the other two men, so of course I have to offer an alternative theory. I won't debate it's validity though, because I'm not sure how much I believe in its probability.

If TT had already started spending more time with radical Muslims, is it possible that one or more of them strongly disliked him being friends with a "friend of Jews", and possibly even spending time with the two Jewish men at times? I've been thinking that killing his only American friend, and making him look suspicious, might be a good way to show him how bad Americans are - murdering his best friend and accusing him of doing it. Once he got to Russia, they could really start to fill his head with more anti-American propaganda. If his mother/parents were also telling him similar things, it would make it even easier to convince him.
:shush:

It seems like the popular opinion is that TT murdered his friend and the other two men, so of course I have to offer an alternative theory. I won't debate it's validity though, because I'm not sure how much I believe in its probability.

If TT had already started spending more time with radical Muslims, is it possible that one or more of them strongly disliked him being friends with a "friend of Jews", and possibly even spending time with the two Jewish men at times? I've been thinking that killing his only American friend, and making him look suspicious, might be a good way to show him how bad Americans are - murdering his best friend and accusing him of doing it. Once he got to Russia, they could really start to fill his head with more anti-American propaganda. If his mother/parents were also telling him similar things, it would make it even easier to convince him.
:shush:

He had no American friends. He didn't understand them...

OK... Was his wife not his friend?

nevermind do not answer that.

He had no American friends. He didn't understand them...

OK... Was his wife not his friend?

nevermind do not answer that.

He said he had no American friends after Brendan Mess died, didn't he?

Not that this is relevant lol but hookahs can definitely and are definitely used for smoking weed. They are sold at bong shops where I live for that purpose. That being said, they were not designed for it and are traditionally used for smoking flavored tobacco by certain cultural groups as was stated. They are usually used for sharing as there can be a number of hoses coming off of them and people will smoke pot out of them socially. I know from past experience. What they are designed for, and what they are used for in the hands of stoners are two very different things. Of course there are exceptions and this is my own personal experience and opinions.

NPR reported this morning that DT earned money selling pot.
It's horrible that these 3 are considered to have brought this down on themselves for their bad choices (in article about vigil a year later), being pot dealers.

Not that this is relevant lol but hookahs can definitely and are definitely used for smoking weed. They are sold at bong shops where I live for that purpose. That being said, they were not designed for it and are traditionally used for smoking flavored tobacco by certain cultural groups as was stated. They are usually used for sharing as there can be a number of hoses coming off of them and people will smoke pot out of them socially. I know from past experience. What they are designed for, and what they are used for in the hands of stoners are two very different things. Of course there are exceptions and this is my own personal experience and opinions.
That is correct, and they've been used recreationally in the U.S. since long before shisha and hookah cafes became fashionable.

I'm guessing you can smoke pretty much anything in a hooka.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back