Found Deceased MA - Rebecca Streeter, 35, Greenfield, 25 Feb 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My parents live in that area and my ex-husband was working at Dunkin donuts. Her daughter was driving her car and her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend were using Rebecca's debit cardwhile she were missing. The towns people were just talking about this at church a few weeks ago as it were the 3rd year since her passing and everyone there seems to have a parallel opinion that something is fishy..off. However sadly, as the Pastor had pointed out to my Aunt, because she was known to have depression and other mental illnesses she was labeled and (for a lack of better words) "written-off" from a formal investigation, besides going through the motions because her SM reflected great depression and she had a history of being a free spirit. I did help and also did a YouTube search video for her. Went to were her daughter "Nikki" told me to search. The family got really odd (by family I mean the daughter and her boyfriend, as well as their friends..) with many of the local citizens trying to look and raise social awareness. It was very odd. They did bring in psychic, do not know the results. Sad they found her 4 towns away floating int he CT River. :,( :snooty:
I knew Rebecca, we grew up in the same towns together. She was childhood friend's with my ex-husband as well. She and I had some great talks and relatable sadness in our lives. She was such a giving, free spirit. Her sister's loss really left her broken heart, completely heartbroken. She is missed by young and old in my parent's community. R.I.P Rebecca. Gone too soon, suffering no more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back