MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Birchmore’s case is among at least 194 allegations that law enforcement personnel, mostly policemen, have groomed, sexually abused or engaged in inappropriate behavior with Explorers since 1974, an ongoing investigation by The Marshall Project has found. The vast majority of those affected were teenage girls — some as young as 13.

A relative of SB's said she/he was aware that when SB was younger MF would help her with her homework.
WTF does it take to see the huge red flag right before your eyes.
Are SB's parents mentioned anywhere?

Last edited:
I wish they would have named the initial ME, who listed MOD as suicide. Boy did they get that wrong ! ( IMO )

ETA: IIRC, the family had hired Dr Michael Baden this year to conduct another ME exam, and he also disputed the initial ME's claims.
I've read "Chief Medical Examiner" and "Chief Examiner" and "Office of Chief Examiner"
So ????

I've yet to see Hull's name linked to SB's name when I looked, strange,eh?
Dr. Mindy Hull is the Chief Medical Examiner.
From scanning a few articles she was appointed in 2017 and still holds the position.

r

25 Investigates questions Mass. medical examiner ...

Boston 25 News
https://www.boston25news.com › news › local › never-s...
Jun 19, 2023 — Hull's February report says that her office's 21 medical examiners completed 94% of their work – autopsies, views and chart reviews – in 94 days ...

25 Investigates questions Mass. medical examiner ...

Boston 25 News
https://www.boston25news.com › news › local › never-s...

Jun 19, 2023 — Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Mindy Hull, appointed to her position in 2017, has long touted winning full accreditation in 2018 – a feat partl

Jun 19, 2023 — Hull's February report says that her office's 21 medical examiners completed 94% of their work – autopsies, views and chart reviews – in 94 days ...

An idea in 2018 how many examiners were under Hull.

Last edited:
A relative of SB's said she/he was aware that when SB was younger MF would help her with her homework.

She had no father. I don't think she knew who he was. Mr. Birchmore had died a few years before she was born. Pedestrian accident, I think.

Her mother was seriously ill for much of her life and died around in or around 2016, when Sandra was still in her teens. An aunt and her grandmother who helped raise her died shortly after or before. Her mother was a twin and I believe the twin is the one who brought the wrongful death suit.

Enter the Explorer program and a few bad cops who no doubt had an eye out for vulnerable young kids they could manipulate and sexually groom, and she was probably one of the most vulnerable. Josh Levy said in the press conference today that she joined the group when she was 12.

The story was horrific all on it's own. Then she's murdered.

She was raised by her mother and grandmother and they both died in 2016.
Her Aunt died in 2019.

OMG @ those text messages between SB and MF. I am going to have nightmares.
What makes them so upsetting is knowing the evil *advertiser censored* groomed her since she was a 12 yr old girl.
It's so damn sad and tragic.
Where SB landed it seems to be totally understandable why she wanted a baby to love and was so excited and from what I've read it's quite common for females who have suffered abuse/neglect when young.
She even chose her abuser to be the father.
I can't wrap my head around how this went on for years and no one stepped in to save her.

She had no father. I don't think she knew who he was. Mr. Birchmore had died a few years before she was born. Pedestrian accident, I think.

Her mother was seriously ill for much of her life and died around in or around 2016, when Sandra was still in her teens. An aunt and her grandmother who helped raise her died shortly after or before. Her mother was a twin and I believe the twin is the one who brought the wrongful death suit.

Enter the Explorer program and a few bad cops who no doubt had an eye out for vulnerable young kids they could manipulate and sexually groom, and she was probably one of the most vulnerable. Josh Levy said in the press conference today that she joined the group when she was 12.

The story was horrific all on it's own. Then she's murdered.
OMG! SCREAM.
Thank you though.

Just when you thought SB's life and horrific ending couldn't be any sadder and tragic.

It's moments like this when I question my "never the death penalty" stance.
As the FBI said today that (DP) has yet to be decided.

As the FBI said today that (DP) has yet to be decided.

Probably not. MA has no death penalty, and although this is also a Federal case, they still haven't executed the Boston Marathon bomber and it's been 11 years.

Does make you wonder why it had to be the FBI to arrest him. And not the Canton police. Or the State police. Hmmm.

Probably not. MA has no death penalty, and although this is also a Federal case, they still haven't executed the Boston Marathon bomber and it's been 11 years.

Does make you wonder why it had to be the FBI to arrest him. And not the Canton police. Or the State police. Hmmm.
Take over!

I wish they would have named the initial ME, who listed MOD as suicide. Boy did they get that wrong ! ( IMO )

ETA: IIRC, the family had hired Dr Michael Baden this year to conduct another ME exam, and he also disputed the initial ME's claims.
I’ve learned Baden will say whatever he’s paid to say.

I think there's a lot about when and why the FBI stepped in that remains to be seen.
Why did it take years though?
It's usually the state charges come first then fed charges if applicable.
The FBI did say the state now has all their(FBI) evidence and it's an ongoing investigation.

Earlier I posted Peter @ the "LYK" video and his dad discussed this law is why the feds charged MF.

"FARWELL committed this murder, at least in part, to prevent Birchmore from disclosing to authorities information regarding his commission or possible commission of one or more crimes, including coercion and enticement in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2422(b), deprivation of rights under color of law in violation of 18 ...5 hours ago

U.S. v. Matthew Farwell - Detention Affidavit

United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › usao-ma › media

Last edited:
What I find so incredibly sad, overwhelming and sickening … this young woman never experienced a loving relationship with a male. No normal teenage experiences. She was conditioned to believe this was NORMAL and LOVE.
The distain for this monster, I can’t even find the right words.
He deserves nothing less than the needle.

I think there's a lot about when and why the FBI stepped in that remains to be seen.
Why did it take years though?

I think Levy said today they'd had it a year. The FBI moves slowly, and they don't usually arrest unless they have a case buttoned up.

The Canton police and the State police wrote her off as a suicide. There was tremendous pressure from local residents for this to be properly investigated. Sounds like that has finally happened.

What I find so incredibly sad, overwhelming and sickening … this young woman never experienced a loving relationship with a male. No normal teenage experiences. She was conditioned to believe this was NORMAL and LOVE.
The distain for this monster, I can’t even find the right words.
He deserves nothing less than the needle.
I'm right there with you.
The feds should charge him with the DP even if just to turn the screw on emotionally torturing him for awhile.

I think Levy said today they'd had it a year. The FBI moves slowly, and they don't usually arrest unless they have a case buttoned up.

The Canton police and the State police wrote her off as a suicide. There was tremendous pressure from local residents for this to be properly investigated. Sounds like that has finally happened.
SB is new to me, like today after I saw the arrest appear on Youtube @ LYK.
So I didn't know that SB's family filed a civil suit on Dec.30,2022
T
"STOUGHTON – The family of Sandra Birchmore sued three former Stoughton cops for her wrongful death, alleging that the officers groomed her from her early teens into sexual relationships that "ultimately overwhelmed (her) will to live."

Birchmore, 23, was three months pregnant, allegedly by one of the officers, when she was found dead in her Canton apartment on Feb. 4, 2021. Prosecutors ruled her death a suicide.

The civil suit, filed Thursday in Norfolk County Superior Court, names former officers Matthew Farwell, William Farwell and Robert Devine as defendants in an "ongoing scheme" of grooming, misconduct and negligence in a "ten-year period of sexual abuse and mistreatment." Birchmore's family also sued the police department and town. The 14-page complaint draws on an internal affairs report Stoughton police made public in September.'

Did the DA charge these evil predators or give them a pass?

"McNamara said she has turned the report over to the Norfolk County district attorney's office, which would be the agency to bring any criminal charges against the former officers.'

www.enterprisenews.com

Family sues ex-Stoughton cops, town for wrongful death in sex abuse scandal

Her family alleges 3 ex-Stoughton cops groomed her from her early teens into sexual relationships that "ultimately overwhelmed [her] will to live."
www.enterprisenews.com

Did the DA charge these evil predators or give them a pass?

"McNamara said she has turned the report over to the Norfolk County district attorney's office, which would be the agency to bring any criminal charges against the former officers.'

www.enterprisenews.com

Family sues ex-Stoughton cops, town for wrongful death in sex abuse scandal

Her family alleges 3 ex-Stoughton cops groomed her from her early teens into sexual relationships that "ultimately overwhelmed [her] will to live."
www.enterprisenews.com
This was Norfork Counties DA in Sept 2022 when the report was made public.
He was first elected in 2010 and is still the DA in 2024.
No term limits it appears.

"Michael W. Morrissey was elected in 2010 as Norfolk District Attorney. Prior to his election, he served as the State Senator from the Norfolk and Plymouth District from 1992 to 2010. In addition, he served in the Massachusetts House of Representatives from 1977 to 1992.

During his legislative tenure, where he chaired six major committees including the Committee on Public Safety, District Attorney Morrissey was instrumental in passing laws that provided the legal tools to prevent and prosecute crime; toughen drunken driving and domestic violence laws; protect seniors from fraud;
protect children from sex offenders and cyber bullying and he authored one of the toughest laws against cocaine trafficking.'

Here we go.
So DA Morrisey gave MF and the 3-4 other officers a pass.
Has the Police Union been endorsing Morrisey for years?
Looks like Morrisey had/has a real good back-scratching relationship with cops, eh?
He needs to be investigated by an outside source.

March 8,2024

"Crimaldi also reported in her March 2 story
that the office of state Attorney General Andrea Joy Campbell has since taken over an investigation related to the case that was previously being handled by the Norfolk District Attorney’s office.

In September 2022, when the IA report was first made public, Norfolk DA Michael Morrissey indicated that an initial State Police investigation failed to produce “evidence of criminality” in Birchmore’s death. He subsequently pledged to continue to review her case to determine whether “criminal charges can be pursued.” However, friends and supporters of Birchmore have been vocal in their criticism of the DA’s handling of the case, staging protests outside the DA’s office in Canton and initiating a letter-writing campaign to urge AG Campbell to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her death.'

cont

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123
Back