MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Take over!
They’re giving them a chance to clean house & bring state charges on their own.

It could get ugly. The Norfolk DA has close ties to the Gov & AG & he’s the stereotypical DA who runs the whole justice system in his fiefdom. But not too many win against the feds. And not in a case like this. Talk about causing “public outrage”. So the Gov & AG need to address the issue properly or risk the feds airing all the dirty laundry.

I’m just not hopeful about our state government getting on board with making the necessary moves. Like just stop hiring psychopaths.

I’ve learned Baden will say whatever he’s paid to say.

It's important to note that the feds did not rely on Michael Baden, who was the medical examiner hired by the family. The feds hired William Smock review the records. Both ME's were in agreement that the commonwealth was wrong and this was a murder not a suicide.

William Smock's background from the affidavit:
As part of this investigation, the government retained Dr. William Smock as an expert to independently review the crime scene photos, autopsy photos, and the Medical Examiner’s autopsy report. Dr. Smock is an emergency medicine residency and forensic fellowship trained physician with more than 40-years of experience in the forensic evaluation of injuries, crime scenes, the forensic evaluation and reconstruction of wounds, including asphyxia- related deaths. His training, experience and position as a Police Surgeon, Instructor at the Louisville Metro Police Academy, Instructor for the U.S. Department of Justice, a Professor of Emergency Medicine, Medical Director of an EMS service, Physician and Medical Advisor to the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service, and an Assistant Medical Examiner with the Kentucky Medical Examiner’s includes the emergency treatment, investigation, and reconstruction of asphyxia- related deaths and the analysis of crime scene for evidence of alteration. He has treated and evaluated thousands of patients, both fatally and non-fatally injured, who have experienced the physiological consequences of asphyxia, including strangulation. Dr. Smock has written, lectured extensively and trained thousands of law enforcement officers, physicians, nurses, judges and attorneys on evidence collection, crime scene investigation, the analysis and reconstruction of wounds, injury mechanisms, and the medical risks and consequences of asphyxia.

They’re giving them a chance to clean house & bring state charges on their own.

It could get ugly. The Norfolk DA has close ties to the Gov & AG & he’s the stereotypical DA who runs the whole justice system in his fiefdom. But not too many win against the feds. And not in a case like this. Talk about causing “public outrage”. So the Gov & AG need to address the issue properly or risk the feds airing all the dirty laundry.

I’m just not hopeful about our state government getting on board with making the necessary moves. Like just stop hiring psychopaths.

Michael Morrissey's term is up in 2026. Assuming he doesn't resign soon in disgrace, as he should, over how this and other cases were handled by the state police and Norfolk County DA's office, he'll finally be primaried. I don't see him surviving this insanity.

I'm stymied as to how state police couldn't find the material the FBI cites in their Motion for Detention. And anyone who saw that video of a hooded, masked up Farwell leaving Sandra's apartment shortly after her phone stopped moving and heard what her friends had to say about the relationship knew what happened to her. How did they just turn a blind eye to a cold blooded killer with a badge and a gun?

Related to this, why didn't the Keystone Canton cops learn how to process a crime scene? This happened in 2021.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrypaul
Back