MA - Sandra Birchmore, Stoughton, 4 Feb 2021 *former police officer arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My question is, aside from SB and KR, what other local cases have piqued the Feds interest?

I'm not sure about local police forces, but here's a run down of some investigations involving the State Police.

Canton Police weren't responsible for phone data extraction. That was the Mass State Police, more specifically Trooper Nicholas Guarino, who testified in the Read trial as a phone forensics expert. And yet he "missed" almost 33,000 texts from Farwell that the FBI found using Cellebrite. Guarino is supposed to be an expert in Cellebrite extractions.

Sandra's death didn't appear as a typical hanging. She was in a seated position. I wouldn't have any idea how to pull that off myself, and it seems unlikely she did any pre-research as she seemed very happy in the weeks before her death. Video also shows her preparing for the next day by going out regularly to clean snow off her car that afternoon and evening. There was a load of laundry in the washing machine. She was texting co-workers about school the next day. Not the sorts of things suicidal people do. And this was all known to investigators.

Not to mention, Farwell, his twin brother, and Robert Devine who started the Explorers program in town, all lost their jobs in 2022 for having sex with Sandra. Massive red flag. 'Lies, deceit, and treachery,' Investigation finds 3 former Stoughton police officers had inappropriate relationship with young woman

Investigators cannot be given a pass because suicide rates went up during the pandemic. There were red flags literally everywhere, not the least of which included Farwell's visit caught on video. Birchmore's friends say her phone was attached to her and she texted constantly. And yet minutes before he departs, she's silenced forever.

The State Police in Massachusetts are tasked with investigating non-natural deaths, including homicides and suicides. They absolutely should know what they are doing here.
Whoah ... missed the Nicholas Guarino potentially dodgy phone forensics commonality. Thanks for explicating this

I'm going with she's still with him.
Strange that no info about her has been reported.
OMG! I just thought especially of the child that was born the next morning.
You know those photos of the smiling new daddy with their newborns soon after birth that just about every family has.
They have to live with their daddy was arrested for killing their half brother or sister the night before.
SCREAM!
I just saw this when I searched MF online

The Case
@thecasepodcast
Follow

Matthew Farwell less than a day after Sandra Birchmore was found dead.

10:31 PM · Sep 3, 2024
·
Views

I'm not sure about local police forces, but here's a run down of some investigations involving the State Police.

And the irony.... Guess who was driving a gravel hauler (with a CDL) on the day he was arrested in Revere? Yup, MF!

And the irony.... Guess who was driving a gravel hauler (with a CDL) on the day he was arrested in Revere? Yup, MF!

And one of the arrested state troopers was from, you guessed it, Stoughton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livjacks
Back