MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember that Laina had contacted T and asked if she had heard (or something) from Sandra and T had said, 'no, why?' The only thing really about it, other than the phone call incident. I can understand the T visit being somehow troubling.
I believe Laina called her aunt and the aunt called T.

You'd think she'd have mentioned any plans, if only out of courtesy to the family members she apparently was closest to - her daughter and SIL. She didn't have a cell phone, so "Hey, I'm going to be at T's for the night" or "I'm thinking about going to T's for the night" if you guys are trying to reach me. Maybe she did, but the first mention I ever heard of this was when T discussed it many months later. But if they knew about her plans/possible plans, wouldn't her daughter have checked with T when she couldn't reach Sandra on Thursday - "hey, T, is my mum still there?" Maybe she did and we just haven't heard about it. Or maybe Sandra had already decided to blow T off and do something else, without letting anyone know, including T.

The possible T visit is troubling to me, even if I can't fully articulate why I find it to be so.
LM didn't mention T ever. Just like she didn't want to say her husband brought Sandra home. LM said she didn't think knowing who gave Sandra a ride home was important. But of course LE knew and they knew about T because in the podcast T said how LE called her to discuss right away.

You'd think she'd have mentioned any plans, if only out of courtesy to the family members she apparently was closest to - her daughter and SIL. She didn't have a cell phone, so "Hey, I'm going to be at T's for the night" or "I'm thinking about going to T's for the night" if you guys are trying to reach me. Maybe she did, but the first mention I ever heard of this was when T discussed it many months later. But if they knew about her plans/possible plans, wouldn't her daughter have checked with T when she couldn't reach Sandra on Thursday - "hey, T, is my mum still there?" Maybe she did and we just haven't heard about it. Or maybe Sandra had already decided to blow T off and do something else, without letting anyone know, including T.

The possible T visit is troubling to me, even if I can't fully articulate why I find it to be so.
LM didn't mention T ever. Just like she didn't want to say her husband brought Sandra home. LM said she didn't think knowing who gave Sandra a ride home was important. But of course LE knew and they knew about T because in the podcast T said how LE called her to discuss right away.

Controlling the narrative from the beginning?

I don't know what to think of a 5:30 call, and if there WAS an incoming call, it was probably unanswered (I'm personally unsure Sandra made it IN to her house Wednesday evening). If we found out Sandra and T had a two-way phone call on Wednesday at 5:30, that would change everything as we know it here.

Again, best not to put too much stock in the podcasters' timeline of the phone calls.

5:30 is so specific. Assuming it's not factual, how did this time even come up? It's definitely later than the trip to the store, at least from the rest of the narrative. If it is factual, it's very important, as its likely the only confirmation that Sandra made it back into the house after the trip. Recall that SIL says he didn't actually see her go into the house. And yet, Laina says no outgoing calls on Wednesday according to LE, supported at least in part by T saying Sandra never called her back. Presumably she has Caller ID like most people do and could double check to see if she missed a call.

I suppose it could be innocent error, but its just so specific, especially when we look at the timeline as we know it. I'm very curious as to how the moderator came up with this info.

5:30 is so specific. Assuming it's not factual, how did this time even come up? It's definitely later than the trip to the store, at least from the rest of the narrative. If it is factual, it's very important, as its likely the only confirmation that Sandra made it back into the house after the trip. Recall that SIL says he didn't actually see her go into the house. And yet, Laina says no outgoing calls on Wednesday according to LE, supported at least in part by T saying Sandra never called her back. Presumably she has Caller ID like most people do and could double check to see if she missed a call.

I suppose it could be innocent error, but its just so specific, especially when we look at the timeline as we know it. I'm very curious as to how the moderator came up with this info.
You're right. 5:30 is Very specific and it was said twice by the podcast host. That's what caught my eye. She said it twice including the time. I thought maybe LE didn't want this piece of the timeline out so LM never said and T said no call came in from sandra. So did it or not because you're right, That would change things. Speculating what could have happened to sandra . Imo the searches for Sandra are pointless. She literally could be anywhere in mass and doesn't have to be local either. Wonder if they ever had Sandras dog go on a search. Imo this was planned out well. Something random would have most likely had more to go on, meaning some clue of who what where in regards to what happened to Sandra. If 5:30 Sandra did call T that would make Sandra in the house but why did T say no call?

Last edited:
Remembering that Sandra's SIL and daughter said it's time to repair her car and made arrangements, it had been a while she was driving with the exhaust loud. It had been a long time like that and Sandra didn't mind. I believe he said 'let's get it fixed before winter..' something along those lines. Just the thoughts that come up from beginning till now, reading some back posts.

You're right. 5:30 is Very specific and it was said twice by the podcast host. That's what caught my eye. She said it twice including the time. I thought maybe LE didn't want this piece of the timeline out so LM never said and T said no call came in from sandra. So did it or not because you're right, That would change things. Speculating what could have happened to sandra . Imo the searches for Sandra are pointless. She literally could be anywhere in mass and doesn't have to be local either. Wonder if they ever had Sandras dog go on a search. Imo this was planned out well. Something random would have most likely had more to go on, meaning some clue of who what where in regards to what happened to Sandra. If 5:30 Sandra did call T that would make Sandra in the house but why did T say no call?
I always have wondered who else knew that Sandra was bringing her car in that day and the time frame. Did she mention to her cousin when they talked about staying over her house. Did all that bringing in the car have any kind of anything to do with the timing of her never being seen or found again. Could be total coincidence, just another thing. Laina/ sil and possibly cousin T or if T mentioned that to anyone. It was someone that knew where Sandra lived and then some. Nothing suspicious noticed/ heard or seen that we know of. SIL car there plenty so not unusual to anyone that sees.

I always have wondered who else knew that Sandra was bringing her car in that day and the time frame. Did she mention to her cousin when they talked about staying over her house. Did all that bringing in the car have any kind of anything to do with the timing of her never being seen or found again. Could be total coincidence, just another thing. Laina/ sil and possibly cousin T or if T mentioned that to anyone. It was someone that knew where Sandra lived and then some. Nothing suspicious noticed/ heard or seen that we know of. SIL car there plenty so not unusual to anyone that sees.

I don't want to say this is a memory, because it may not be and I'm too tired right now to go back and listen to the podcast with T's interview, but my impression has been that they didn't finalize plans because Sandra wasn't sure when SIL would come by. Wasn't SIL running late or something? And she did talk to T that afternoon, so it would make sense if Sandra mentioned what was going on with her car. T would have had to pick her up.

I don't want to say this is a memory, because it may not be and I'm too tired right now to go back and listen to the podcast with T's interview, but my impression has been that they didn't finalize plans because Sandra wasn't sure when SIL would come by. Wasn't SIL running late or something? And she did talk to T that afternoon, so it would make sense if Sandra mentioned what was going on with her car. T would have had to pick her up.
Yes, you're right, SIL had to work later than thought I think and plans weren't finalized with T either. I do remember now that T knew about the car going into the shop to be left. I wasn't sure how T fit into the rest of the family and wondered if she mentioned that to anyone else that might of set something off on that end. I don't know how Sandra not having her car at her house would make a difference in anything though, only that an offer to pick her up could of been used as a ruse to get her out of the house to go somewhere, if the wrong person had that information. Nothing that we know of though from neighbors themselves telling 'us' what they observed in passing or not about any car coming by or again.

It is kind of strange that Sandra disappeared around the same time two events were planned or semi-planned in her otherwise mundane sounding life. The car going into the shop for at least one night and an overnight visit. I agree - who knew about these things? And knowing the car was gone, who would might have stopped by to take Sandra out for a ride or dinner? Is the thing about the keys being left with the mechanic new information? It might explain why Sandra left one door unlocked when she left her house for the last time.

It is kind of strange that Sandra disappeared around the same time two events were planned or semi-planned in her otherwise mundane sounding life. The car going into the shop for at least one night and an overnight visit. I agree - who knew about these things? And knowing the car was gone, who would might have stopped by to take Sandra out for a ride or dinner? Is the thing about the keys being left with the mechanic new information? It might explain why Sandra left one door unlocked when she left her house for the last time.
I think it's the first I read that the whole set of keys were left at the mechanics. You'd think it would of been fine to leave the door unlocked with the dog inside for a short ride to the mechanics and the conv. store stop, esp in that tight homed neighborhood. I mean you never do that for safety reasons as well, leaving house key as well with the mechanic, no matter who it is. She may of just not considered that at the time, scattery and all, rushing out with the kids, making the mechanic before they closed.. etc.. It seems to me now that it was an opening if someone WAS planning, to just say I'll pick you up and then go on to whatever happened. Could be coincidence too. If someone planned anything and had a car come to the house, I'd think that they'd think bad idea to be seen and have car described and themselves. Maybe was sort of unintentional what happened as well. The thing is, too, that we don't have anything from the neighbors themselves. That seems key, as in their words, not anyone elses.

Regarding the key thing, this is the first we've heard that she may have handed over her house keys and may not have had a spare. I do seem to recall that the SIL said Sandra did not go into the mechanic's shop. He handled the transaction, speaking with whoever was managing the garage about what needed to be done and, and if so, he must have handed over her key or keys. I'd have checked with my MIL before handing over the entire set, even just taken off the necessary car key from the set. Did he ask her if the door to the house was currently locked? Did she have a spare key made or not? Sounds like something Laina would have had to do that for her as she supposedly wasn't proactive about things like that.

I don't know if the house key or lack of house key is relevant or not. We'll probably never know if she had one as any key she did have was probably in her now missing purse. It's just a little weird that this is surfacing now.

Regarding the key thing, this is the first we've heard that she may have handed over her house keys and may not have had a spare. I do seem to recall that the SIL said Sandra did not go into the mechanic's shop. He handled the transaction, speaking with whoever was managing the garage about what needed to be done and, and if so, he must have handed over her key or keys. I'd have checked with my MIL before handing over the entire set, even just taken off the necessary car key from the set. Did he ask her if the door to the house was currently locked? Did she have a spare key made or not? Sounds like something Laina would have had to do that for her as she supposedly wasn't proactive about things like that.

I don't know if the house key or lack of house key is relevant or not. We'll probably never know if she had one as any key she did have was probably in her now missing purse. It's just a little weird that this is surfacing now.
I think that Laina had said when she got to Sandra's the door was unlocked? So it sounds like she didn't lock it 'when she went out' either after she got home, maybe due to no spare key in her purse at all or was unable to lock it from inside behind her if she had that kind. I know it's questioned if she even made it into her house.

Thinking but the entire set of cameras keys were handed to the mechanic. I would say no based on Lainas description of how Sanders wanted curtains up and how Sandra was would never open her door to a stranger. This makes me think Sandra would have just handed the key over. If by chance she gave the entire key chain I would think the sil would have noticed and
True, but it sounds as though the lack of evidence of a crime has resulted in a lack of further investigation into the possibility that a crime was committed. (Although I think we can safely conclude that whatever LE took out of the house in September of 2019 didn't support the family's suspicion that something violent happened in the house. At least not to LE's satisfaction.)

Assuming Sandra made it back into her home after she was dropped off, there are only a few possibilities.

1) Sandra decided to leave on her own and walked away at some point. No one reported seeing her walking, and the area has limited walkability with a lot of nearby homes. Still, some harm could have happened to her on her journey out of the neighborhood. Self-inflicted or otherwise.

2) She walked away on her own, but managed somehow to get a ride somewhere or to the T station or to a bus and has relocated to some other place.

3) Someone stopped by with the intention of taking her and possibly harming her and she was taken out of her house against her will, conscious or unconscious.

4) Someone stopped by with the intention of just visiting with her, and they decided to go somewhere and something went wrong.

Finally, no one saw her enter her house after her Cumberland Farms visit. She was wearing the same clothing and had the same shoes and purse with her, so the possibility remains that she never made it back inside her house that afternoon.

Factors that have to be kept in mind. She had no vehicle. There were no phone calls arranging any visits to or from 47 Spoffard (aside from the allegedly unfinished plans with her cousin.) Neighbors saw and heard nothing, even though at least four homes were in closer than shouting distance.

She took nothing but her purse with her. Left her dog with no food or water in the event she was planning a long-ish visit somewhere.

If she is no longer alive, where is her body? As you point out, unless this was a truly planned abduction/murder, it can be hard to hide a body in the event of an accidental or unplanned event. But not impossible, especially depending upon the circumstances.

I just don't think we know enough about Sandra's life to fully handicap the odds of what happened to her. I think it is safe to say that Sandra had some mental health issues, although we cannot say what they might be. I would like to know if she ever had issues with drugs or alcohol in the past. Even if her daughter is fully confident that she was not using at the time of her disappearance, old demons do have a way of popping back up.
Thereis no evidence of Sandra morphew anywhere except a planted bike

Thinking but the entire set of cameras keys were handed to the mechanic. I would say no based on Lainas description of how Sanders wanted curtains up and how Sandra was would never open her door to a stranger. This makes me think Sandra would have just handed the key over. If by chance she gave the entire key chain I would think the sil would have noticed and

Thereis no evidence of Sandra morphew anywhere except a planted bike
I think you are mixing up with Suzanne Morphew

This thread is about Sandra Crispo, not Suzanne Morphew. :)
The was responding to a post from earlier but it got added to here. What I was responding to was an arrest without a body. We are hoping LE knows what happened however having no body makes it hard. But they did arrest in the Suzanne morphed case without a body. Imo they don't have enough to arrest so how can they "be close"

The was responding to a post from earlier but it got added to here. What I was responding to was an arrest without a body. We are hoping LE knows what happened however having no body makes it hard. But they did arrest in the Suzanne morphed case without a body. Imo they don't have enough to arrest so how can they "be close"
I went and looked up/ googled the Suzanne case/ no body. There were many texts etc that might of shown the police that it all led, whatever they had on husband, to the husband. Wonder if LE working on Sandra's case has copies of voicemails/ texts that would lead them to the most likely people involved. Meaning, the people that had a motive and why. Amazing how long it's been to be realistically put together and legally by LE. No one's 'cracked' yet though, tough bunch.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb
Back