MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
some ppl are like that. my step kids mom has taken out 7 restraining orders and all of them were full of lies.

"If that's what police think, I don't think they should think that," she said. :facepalm:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Ward asked her, "Did Matt ever threaten to kill you? And you took that as a serious threat?"

"I didn't. I didn't. I wrote that for the statement."
:shame:

She's now taking back those accusations. Ward asked her why she wrote that in the restraining order.

"I wanted to make sure I got it. Because I wasn't sure what the outcome would be. I wanted to make sure, at the time, I could get away from him," she said.

She says she regrets taking out those restraining orders and that even back then, she feels they could have worked it out.

https://www.fox25boston.com/news/ex...in-murder-case-says-he-is-no-killer/742827023

So apparently lying to cops is just a normal thing in this group? Guessing you can't be charged for falsifying the documents she used to get restraining orders? Because this is why people who REALLY need them can never get them! :gaah:

Still no news...these poor little ones. Hope this doesn’t turn into a cold case for their sakes. So awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jzouzie
Back