MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Traumas include the recent fatal car accident of some Quaboag students just a few streets over from the Bermudez home.

Of course, the Molly Bish kidnapping is still very fresh in people's minds even though it happened years ago.

Also, in the past 6 months there was someone who was stealing goats from local W. Brookfield/N. Brookfield farms and brutally murdering them and posing them sadistically on the farmers doorsteps.

BBM

Maybe creepy goat guy got bored with goats.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No, & I have looked & looked.

Cannot locate photos of Sara, children or Moses, the dad. It is strange. Almost like they don't exist. Lovely home. Should be school photos, at least?

Though the lot is only an acre and a half, and is near businesses, and other homes, it is screened by trees, and possibly is up hill from the road, too.

I find this case peculiar too: since when in America does a family with children become murder victims, and not capture world wide attention?! Doesn't really feel like anything I'm familiar with, unless the family was bringing in drugs, or witness protection for drugs or something similar.

Though the lot is only an acre and a half, and is near businesses, and other homes, it is screened by trees, and possibly is up hill from the road, too.

I find this case peculiar too: since when in America does a family with children become murder victims, and not capture world wide attention?! Doesn't really feel like anything I'm familiar with, unless the family was bringing in drugs, or witness protection for drugs or something similar.

Definitely on to something there, and just my opinion only but I think this will be solved close to home.
I don’t think hubby or the now deceased knew or maybe did but steered away from involvement of what you mention.
If one family member or more were here illegally I wonder if they could be extradited back?

I should add to my post,
Meaning if a person fled back to El Salvador after committing this crime, could/would they be extradited back to the U.S.?
I sure hope so!

I think it's not capturing much attention because of the tight lid that has been kept on the case. In addition, there's no crying family members giving interviews to reporters. All we can do is speculate on what might have transpired, but we have very limited information with which to do so. This story doesn't have much of a face, as there aren't many photos and isn't much background on the victims.

Definitely on to something there, and just my opinion only but I think this will be solved close to home.
I don’t think hubby or the now deceased knew or maybe did but steered away from involvement of what you mention.
If one family member or more were here illegally I wonder if they could be extradited back?

I'm beginning to lean to your direction too. Not sure about the extradition, one would assume so given the severity of the crimes.

I know. Their fb pages are still up! How fast do fb pages get pulled down these days. Not theirs.

Since no one has been named a POI or suspect yet, please do not sleuth family members of the deceased. Can someone point me to the link that confirms this family is from El Salvador?

Regarding the extradition treaty between the US and El Salvador, this article doesn't make the possibility sound too promising, but there is a treaty in place.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article3871435.html

Since no one has been named a POI or suspect yet, please do not sleuth family members of the deceased. Can someone point me to the link that confirms this family is from El Salvador?

Regarding the extradition treaty between the US and El Salvador, this article doesn't make the possibility sound too promising, but there is a treaty in place.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/northeast-tarrant/article3871435.html
I don’t have an article for you, but someone above ( a local I believe) mentioned the specific area as infiltrated with gangs from El Salvador and most members of that particular community coming from there.

I don’t have an article for you, but someone above ( a local I believe) mentioned the specific area as infiltrated with gangs from El Salvador and most members of that particular community coming from there.
I live only a few miles away and I can ensure you that although there are gangs, they are mostly contained to the city of Worcester, which is nearby. Even there however, gang activity involves occasional shootings of other gang members, and frequent drug activity. There are home invasions, but rarely involve deaths, and certainly nothing of this scope. As far as MS-13 is concerned, we haven't faced that problem here yet.

Bringing this forward for our mod

Follow the link from trackhit, to Sara Mendez fb page. Click "about". Note the sister. Click on sisters fb, and click on "about". Note reciprocal sister link, and cousin. Click on cousin fb page. Note the country of origin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back