Found Deceased MA - Sinead Lyons, 41, Lowell, traveling to Ossipee/Effingham, NH area, 11 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Lowell Police Looking for Missing Woman – NBC Boston

160995848_10159143754556683_6606067250726156370_o.jpg
160765557_10159143754526683_3394477132512624639_n.jpg

Police are looking for a missing woman from Lowell, Massachusetts, who could be in New Hampshire.
  • Sinead Lyons, 41, was last seen on Friday, March 12.
  • She was driving to the Ossipee/Effingham, New Hampshire, area in a white Volvo station wagon with Massachusetts plates 926TN7.
  • Lyons is 5'11" tall with blonde hair.
  • She could also be in the North Conway, NH area.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the Lowell Police Department at 978-937-3200.

Lowell Police Department (Official) | Facebook

Lowell PD on Twitter

Last edited:
Lowell Police Ask For Help Finding Missing Woman Sinead Lyons

Lowell, Mass. police trying to locate missing woman Sinead Lyons | newscentermaine.com

According to Lowell police, Sinead Lyons, 41, of Lowell, is believed to have set out on a drive to the Ossipee/Effingham area of New Hampshire in a white 2005 Volvo V70 station wagon. Police say the vehicle has Massachusetts plates that read 926TN7.

Lyons may be in the area of North Conway, NH, according to police. Anyone who may have information about her whereabouts is asked to call 978-937-3200.

This seems very strange. It’s still very cold up here in northern New England. I hope they can find her and the dog soon.
I agree, this does seem very strange.
Sinead's friend stated she was going to google "woods and paths."
There's still between 7-12 inches of snow on the ground. Unless she has snowshoes or skis, it wouldn't make sense to be walking through that much snow, imo.

North Conway, NH 03860 Area Snow Depth

Some of the comments on the Facebook posts are confusing Ms. Lyons with another missing woman from Lowell, Kim Kelly-Oberhauser. Kim Kelly-Oberhauser's car is the one that was found in the river, not Ms. Lyons. Search for missing Lowell woman continues – Lowell Sun

there is a lot of local Ossipee talk about her car possibly being sighted in a parking lot.
how much snow is on the ground up there, anyone know? I haven’t been north in a few weeks.

there is a lot of local Ossipee talk about her car possibly being sighted in a parking lot.
how much snow is on the ground up there, anyone know? I haven’t been north in a few weeks.

I haven't either. We've been staying home on account of the virus. Upthread somebody found a weather site that said around 6-12".

Hopefully somebody from the area can update us.

This hits close to home for me like the Kim Kelly-Oberhauser case does. I grew up in MA in a town that borders Lowell. I moved to NH for college many moons ago, met my husband here and decided to stay and make NH our home. We raised our kids here and have spent countless winters skiing the many slopes located in the North Conway and beautiful White Mountains region. We are not too far from the Ossipee area, where Sinead was reportedly traveling to.
It’s been freezing cold temps the past couple of days here in Northern New England, so I really hope and pray Sinead is somewhere warm and safe. I’ve made a note of the description of the Volvo as well as the License plate number to keep a lookout for.

Hoping and praying that Sinead is located soon.

IMHO

Last edited:
Lowell Police Ask For Help Finding Missing Woman Sinead Lyons
Her friend called her boyfriend "the guy"
I wonder how well Sinead knew him?
I understood "the guy" to be the person who had her dog. MOO

“She was going to pick up her dog, Flossy, which is a German shepherd,” Haralabatos said. “And then when she was leaving, she told the guy that she was going to Google woods or paths around there.”

ETA: Two locations are mentioned - Ossipee/Effingham and North Conway. She picked up her dog at one location and her boyfriend lives in the other, IMO.

That's...interesting.
Hmmm, interesting isn't the word.

There's a lot of pro-Irish and anti-British posts going on there on her FB page. In fact, there's nothing but that! Seems to be a supporter of the IRA terrorist organisation too. Yikes.
Very odd for a forty year old woman to be so obsessed about that.
Where are the posts about her dog, her daily life and activities, check-ins, posts from/to friends, lighthearted stuff?!

Anyway, that aside.....are we presuming she's had an accident hiking/walking in the snowy woods?

Also, am I right in reading the was last seen wearing a black dress? Winters in NH require more clothing.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back