MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happened to agree with most of YOUR assessments Inthedetails. Sleuth away!

Really looking forward to the 4pm press conference. I hope the significant development means a perp has been identified.

Not seeing anything on channel 5's link yet. I hope it's not my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were quite late on Monday before they announced it was a homicide. I was watching right at 11:45am when they said it would start and if I remember correctly, it started after noon.

From press conference: Struggle between Vanessa and killer that may have resulted in killer receiving injuries. Scratches, scrapes, and/or bruises. Asking for tips about injuries seen.

Tony Aiello Verified account ‏@AielloTV 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: MA investigators say man who killed #VanessaMarcotte would have scratches and cuts, appeal to public for help finding him.

From press conference: Timeline: Sunday 1-3pm on Brook Station Road is the timeline. Asking for info on any vehicles seen on that road, or parked on the road in that time frame.

WBZ NewsRadio Verified account ‏@wbznewsradio 2m2 minutes ago

.@worcesterda: Man who killed #VanessaMarcotte likely has injuries, including cuts, scrapes. There was a struggle.

They do think a car was involved. Perhaps there were tracks near her body??

To me that wasn't a significant update. Much more of plea to the public for help.

Has anyone seen anything regarding funeral arrangements for Vanessa?

The fact that the killer may has some scratches on his body from the murder is not really a significant or surprising news.

To me it seems at this time the LE has not really substantial results in this case.

To me that wasn't a significant update. Much more of plea to the public for help.

Has anyone seen anything regarding funeral arrangements for Vanessa?

I feel like the LE was talking to the perp. We know you have scratches, bruising and hopefully someone saw your car parked on side of the road.

Does this mean the perp is not in the database (same as KV's murderer)?

Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion, & nobody's thoughts are more valid or 'right' than anybody elses.

Being able to share these differing perspectives is one of the things that makes Websleuths so great. If you disagree with something said, you can say so, respectfully. Remember: attack the POST, not the poster.

:tyou:

Does this mean the perp is not in the database (same as KV's murderer)?

I don't think LE has announced that they have DNA from Vanessa. I am assuming they do, but they have been mum about it.

jmo

I don't think LE has announced that they have DNA from Vanessa. I am assuming they do, but they have been mum about it.

jmo
I kind of assume they do too, especially if they say the perp has cuts and scratches, and not just because it was a sexual assault.

I kind of assume they do too, especially if they say the perp has cuts and scratches, and not just because it was a sexual assault.

Hmmm....they must have DNA because they specifically stated the perp is a male. That seems like an obvious detail - I think 99.9999% of us assumed it was a male. But the fact they made a point of stating male might signify they do indeed have DNA.

Hope so!

jmo

My guess is they know he was scratched because they recovered his skin from her nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member