MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed your from Westminster I heard today the Vanessa had a relative in Westminster and spent a lot of time at a lake house there in the summer when she was growing up.
Do you know which lake? Wyman's Pond? That's very close to Princeton.

Good question, BBM.

Maybe because:

* The bleeding was excessive and needed to be tended to.
* The cuts needed to be cleaned - severe enough not to wait.
* Someone was at home and they wanted to clean up before that person saw them?
* They don't live nearby
* They are completely innocent and unconnected to the crime...and we don't need to know more.

My guess is number 3, for the moment.

Any other reasons you guys can think of?

jmopinion at the moment.

Could the accelerant that the perp used have gotten on his scratches, and he needed to urgently wash it off?

I noticed your from Westminster I heard today the Vanessa had a relative in Westminster and spent a lot of time at a lake house there in the summer when she was growing up.

Most likely on Wymans pond across from mountain rd.

I just don't get how the girl would fit in? Also if the staff treated him for injuries from an accident wouldn't they make sure he left or got picked up safely?

I just don't get how the girl would fit in? Also if the staff treated him for injuries from an accident wouldn't they make sure he left or got picked up safely?
It's hard to believe a woman would allow it to happen and even facilitate, but who knows.

Oh true, I forgot they did weddings there.

Still that seems weirder. Why would you go to a spot hosting a wedding but is otherwise mostly deserted to get cleaned up? Why would an ambulance driver ever tell you that the Mnt should treat you instead of the paramedics themselves....that would just never happen for liability reasons.

Nobody thinks there was a real ambulance. Even the resort employee didn't think there was an ambulance. They probably thought they could slip into the bathrooms unnoticed and had to make up a cover story on the fly when they found people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild speculation time again....total speculation...

What if the couple on the motorcycle hit Vanessa and panicked. They decided to make it look like a rape/murder to cover the injuries they caused. We haven't heard for sure that she was sexually assaulted - maybe she wasn't. Perhaps they took her clothes to imply a rape, and burned her to cover any injuries they caused by hitting her with a vehicle.

Crazy?!?!

Nobody thinks there was a real ambulance. Even the resort employee didn't think there was an ambulance. They probably thought they could slip into the bathrooms unnoticed and had to make up a cover story on the fly when they found people there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is what I think is most probable. They hoped to just slip in undetected. They could have told employees they were in the accident, asked if they needed an ambulance, and then came up with the story "we already called an ambulance and were told to come here." That way employees didn't call for them.

What if the couple on the motorcycle hit Vanessa and panicked. They decided to make it look like a rape/murder to cover the injuries they caused. We haven't heard for sure that she was sexually assaulted - maybe she wasn't. Perhaps they took her clothes to imply a rape, and burned her to cover any injuries they caused by hitting her with a vehicle.

Crazy?!?!

I don't think this is likely. Not to mention they know she was attacked by a male.

Per instagram there was a wedding at Wachusett Saturday but cannot find anything on Sunday

First time poster here so forgive me if I say something that is not " allowed" but I looked at her Twitter account and found what I think was an odd follower and when I looked further that person appears to follow only a few people like 8 or so and they are all men and then viola there's Vanessa... Seems a bit strange to me. There are other strange things there but I'm sure any tech person could see that quite easily . I don't want to say too much and I'm sure police know her social media footprint very well by now at least I hope so . That's where the answer is ....

Crazy?!?!

Interesting theory. Sounds possible.
The only thing is, it might not explain how the would neccasarily know he had scratches and that she fought back....meaning DNa under nails. An accident could explain other injuries....but not evidence that she had fought back and he had scratches....an accident wouldn't explain how DNA would have gotten under her fingernails for example.

I don't think this is likely. Not to mention they know she was attacked by a male.

Yeah, I don't think that's what happened either, but I'm trying to figure out how the female is connected. I just can't fathom a female could be there for an attack, but I could see a female covering up injuries they caused by hitting her.

And the police made sure to say they know it was a male. Why say that? We all assumed that anyway. Was that a message to the female that we know the male was responsible?

But, unlikely, I know, I know.

They'd probably be doing cleanup on Sunday at least.

Wedding clean up is almost always done immediately after the wedding, not the next day. The only acception might be if the third party contracted out some big structure that a companies was coming to take down the following day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980