MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they take an accident and make it look like a crime they could be jailed for life for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they take an accident and make it look like a crime they could be jailed for life for?

Who knows....it's just speculation. I don't know what happened.

There are a couple biker bars in the area, perhaps second or 3rd offense on an OUI.

It's hard to believe a woman would allow it to happen and even facilitate, but who knows.

It's very hard to imagine, but it's not unheard of. There are stories of couples working together to murder. Perhaps she lured Vanessa by saying she needed assistance with her vehicle and he did the killing? Though Vanessa's murder is a pretty typical solo kill by a male perp, so that would be surprising.

First time poster here so forgive me if I say something that is not " allowed" but I looked at her Twitter account and found what I think was an odd follower and when I looked further that person appears to follow only a few people like 8 or so and they are all men and then viola there's Vanessa... Seems a bit strange to me. There are other strange things there but I'm sure any tech person could see that quite easily . I don't want to say too much and I'm sure police know her social media footprint very well by now at least I hope so . That's where the answer is ....

That's weird. Are. You still able to view her Instagram? I had looked at it yesterday and could see everything but if you go to it now it shows this:
image.jpg

Scratch that I just realized you said Twitter.

Wedding clean up is almost always done immediately after the wedding, not the next day. The only acception might be if the third party contracted out some big structure that a companies was coming to take down the following day.

They have plenty of other functions. Sunday is a popular day for baby showers and wedding showers.

140 in Sterling, Iron Horse in Fitchburg

Yeah, I don't think that's what happened either, but I'm trying to figure out how the female is connected. I just can't fathom a female could be there for an attack, but I could see a female covering up injuries they caused by hitting her.

And the police made sure to say they know it was a male. Why say that? We all assumed that anyway. Was that a message to the female that we know the male was responsible?

But, unlikely, I know, I know.

The woman could've been the getaway car OR guy called her saying he needed a ride and she came.

She may have not know what was going on and may still not know what he did but I'm sure the pieces are falling into place. So yes the police saying we know it's a man could've been a signal to her. Who knows, just throwing out my thoughts.

That's weird. Are. You still able to view her Instagram? I had looked at it yesterday and could see everything but if you go to it now it shows this:
View attachment 99710

Scratch that I just realized you said Twitter.

Her Instagram was recently deactivated it seems, saw something sketchy on there the other day but knew I couldn't post it here and wasn't sure if the comment was left for Vanessa or not.

Captain Bob's springs to mind! That place is pretty darn shady anyway.

I'm clearly not a biker.....and I thought the shadiest bar in the area was the blue plate :)....which most people only ever joke about going to. Needless to say I've never been to and don't know anyone who hangs out at those other bars either. If I'm gonna go out for drinks in Princeton it's gonna be at the Mnt barn, in Holden the Wong, can't say I've ever been out drinking in Rutland, Sterling, or Paxton though let alone Fitchburg, Westminster, or Leominster.

Where are there biker bars?

B-Man's 140 Tavern, 344 Redemption Rock Trail, Sterling, MA 01564 and a local ice cream shop on the corner of 140 and route 31 that had several couples (at least 10) drinking there Sunday during the proper time frame.

Her Instagram was recently deactivated it seems, saw something sketchy on there the other day but knew I couldn't post it here and wasn't sure if the comment was left for Vanessa or not.

Can you share what it said?

B-Man's 140 Tavern, 344 Redemption Rock Trail, Sterling, MA 01564 and a local ice cream shop on the corner of 140 and route 31 that had several couples (at least 10) drinking there Sunday during the proper time frame.

Why would people be drinking at the local ice cream shop? I don't think that place even served alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member