MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bugging me that no US news outlets are picking up on the Daily Mail's article about the two people who appeared at the Wachusett Mountain Resort saying the ambulance driver suggested they wash up injuries there.

What's up with that?

There was mention of chard grass in one if the article though I don't remember where. So I don't think chemical would do that.
I think it was an article from the Telegram.

Would it make sense that they burned her feet too just so she wouldn't be able to run away? I hate that thought because she would have been alive.

It's bugging me that no US news outlets are picking up on the Daily Mail's article about the two people who appeared at the Wachusett Mountain Resort saying the ambulance driver suggested they wash up injuries there.

What's up with that?
I dunno. It seems like a crazy story, but they do quote the owner of the Mt.

Probably just time of day. Most of the US sites won't update until morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was an article from the Telegram.

Would it make sense that they burned her feet too just so she wouldn't be able to run away? I hate that thought because she would have been alive.

No but as I had said previously...if she tried to protect herself she could have used her hands, or if she was pushed or fell to the ground, she may have used her feet to try to block the flame.

Well if it was a blowtorch, that's not something people usually carry around casually.

Well if it was a blowtorch, that's not something people usually carry around casually.

They could be used frequently for fixing a wide variety of things. It wouldn't be ucommon for someone to have one in their garage or barn. Depending on their line of work possibly even have one in their car. ... For what it's worth, the one way driver worked for a roofing company.

They could be used frequently for fixing a wide variety of things. It wouldn't be ucommon for someone to have one in their garage or barn. Depending on their line of work possibly even have one in their car. ... For what it's worth, the one way driver worked for a roofing company.

With a torch for roofing the burn damage would be extremely severe. But a propane plumbing torch would be easy to conceal. Then there's the precision torches that the dope heads use.

Just thinking....but it seems given the narrowed down timeline and location....that she was grabbed/harmed very early on in her run. Which now makes me think that the person who hurt her knew she would be running at that time and knew it would give them the most time before she was reported missing.

It seems to me anyway, less likely that she was just randomly spotted almost as soon as she set out and a relatively back road.

Just thinking....but it seems given the narrowed down timeline and location....that she was grabbed/harmed very early on in her run. Which now makes me think that the person who hurt her knew she would be running at that time and knew it would give them the most time before she was reported missing.

It seems to me anyway, less likely that she was just randomly spotted almost as soon as she set out and a relatively back road.

It could also just be the way the timing worked. I wouldn't say it's less likely that it was random just because he happened upon her toward the start of her run.

It could also just be the way the timing worked. I wouldn't say it's less likely that it was random just because he happened upon her toward the start of her run.

Given the fact that road is far less traveled then 31, it certainly narrows the chances of someone randomly spitting her at that time.

It absolutely could just be a coincidence that the perp started her early in her run....but it also could be early in the run because it was planned by someone who knew her routine and schedule.

Given the fact that road is far less traveled then 31, it certainly narrows the chances of someone randomly spitting her at that time.

It absolutely could just be a coincidence that the perp started her early in her run....but it also could be early in the run because it was planned by someone who knew her routine and schedule.

It could have been someone planning to do something, but not necessarily only to her. He could have sought out a more secluded road to do what he intended.

Dailymail is the only one reporting about the footage of the man and woman. Has there been any other updates since?

The road that she was found on is actually pretty well traveled as its a direct route from the mountain barn restaurant lounge to the bar at mount Wachusett. Pretty much the only things to do in in town, besides visiting the grave of Lucy Keyes, which is off of mountain rd.
Rt 31 is heavy with mostly weekday traffic fron the local landfill and power plant.

It could have been someone planning to do something, but not necessarily only to her. He could have sought out a more secluded road to do what he intended.

Could be I suppose but it seems odd that of all the locals who run that road at any given time, that the chances of him grabbing someone just visiting on this random time he chooses to hang out in the woods and grab the first runner...just seems less likely to me.
It feels to me much more like she was specificaly targeted.

If someone was just going to hang out in the woods and wait for a random runner I just really doubt they would pick a road so close to the center of town as well.

Dailymail is the only one reporting about the footage of the man and woman. Has there been any other updates since?

I keep checking. Nothing. How unreliable is Dailymail? The story seems random and weird enough to be true somehow, if that even makes sense. They also have the resort owner's name correct.

Could be I suppose but it seems odd that of all the locals who run that road at any given time, that the chances of him grabbing someone just visiting on this random time he chooses to hang out in the woods and grab the first runner...just seems less likely to me.
It feels to me much more like she was specificaly targeted.

If someone was just going to hang out in the woods and wait for a random runner I just really doubt they would pick a road so close to the center of town as well.
I'm leaning toward him driving the road and passing her, then circling back to get her. I think he somehow pulled her into the car and now that there's a possibility that a woman was with him, that theory seems even more possible if she drove and he pulled VM in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar