MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A previous poster said something about VM's Twitter account and a certain follower. He/she is right that they seem suspicious. Is that something that's allowed to be discussed?

A previous poster said something about VM's Twitter account and a certain follower. He/she is right that they seem suspicious. Is that something that's allowed to be discussed?

Can you share what they have said without naming names?

What do you mean by "stay there"? What would they do there after they washed up?

I am not from there how am I supposed to know the resort was not a lodging one? Only when I went back to continue to read the posts did I see someone say it was not a Resort that had lodging. I have no idea what they would do after washing up.
I was just putting ideas out like other members on here.

How did your quote show up as : What do you mean stay by stay there? when the quote above is different?

They tweeted a message about her. A rip message of sorts. They're local and have a record.

Interesting. I don't use Twitter so I'm not too familiar with it.

How do you know someone location? How specific does it get?

I had to look the person up by name. It does have the location on Twitter though.

As an avid lurker, I'm lost here. The conversation got both hyper-local & focused on social media in the past 6 hours. What are the new developments aside from the Daily Mail's tip of the of "cut up" male & female companion? Do we know more?

As an avid lurker, I'm lost here. The conversation got both hyper-local & focused on social media in the past 6 hours. What are the new developments aside from the Daily Mail's tip of the of "cut up" male & female companion? Do we know more?

Nothing more than that.

Yeah, I don't think that's what happened either, but I'm trying to figure out how the female is connected. I just can't fathom a female could be there for an attack, but I could see a female covering up injuries they caused by hitting her.

And the police made sure to say they know it was a male. Why say that? We all assumed that anyway. Was that a message to the female that we know the male was responsible?

But, unlikely, I know, I know.

If this is really related then possibly the couple was camping nearby (or at a vacation cabin nearby) and he actually did go off alone on a motorcycle or other vehicle or jogging and attacked Vanessa before returning injured to the campground. The dumb woman believed his story about the motorcycle accident - he may have said some guy loaned him a bike if he didn't have one- no telling.
I would like to believe that she is clueless/stupid or has been duped if he was involved.
The alternative is too sick to think about- if she was complicit with the crime. Motorcycle gang/ dark stuff? Ugh just much more awful if there were two perps.

Alternately, what if the perp is from the local "halfway house" and needed to clean up before returning?
He called a female friend to come help him....

Third possibility- after killing Vanessa, local perp calls a friend/ sister/cousin to pick him up by the road telling her he crashed a motorcycle/ ATV or similar and he needs a ride. She drives him to mountain "resort" to clean him up before driving him home.

Praying that the video footage is crystal clear and that this is actually the perp. How amazing would that be?

New police moves in murder of Google executive jogger, 27
[...]
Police investigating the murder of Google executive Vanessa Marcotte have seized surveillance footage after learning of a mysterious bruised and cut man who appeared at a resort near the murder scene.

The man appeared along with a woman at Wachusett Mountain Resort on Sunday afternoon - shortly after the 27-year-old was murdered.

The mountain resort's base lodge is less than a ten-minute drive from Brooks Station Road and the woodland in which Marcotte's body was found on Sunday evening.
[...]
More@link
http://dailym.ai/2bbuSN1 via @MailOnline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is really related then possibly the couple was camping nearby (or at a vacation cabin nearby) and he actually did go off alone on a motorcycle or other vehicle or jogging and attacked Vanessa before returning injured to the campground. The dumb woman believed his story about the motorcycle accident - he may have said some guy loaned him a bike if he didn't have one- no telling.
I would like to believe that she is clueless/stupid or has been duped if he was involved.
The alternative is too sick to think about- if she was complicit with the crime. Motorcycle gang/ dark stuff? Ugh just much more awful if there were two perps.

Alternately, what if the perp is from the local "halfway house" and needed to clean up before returning?
He called a female friend to come help him....

Third possibility- after killing Vanessa, local perp calls a friend/ sister/cousin to pick him up by the road telling her he crashed a motorcycle/ ATV or similar and he needs a ride. She drives him to mountain "resort" to clean him up before driving him home.

Praying that the video footage is crystal clear and that this is actually the perp. How amazing would that be?

I don't really think any of these scenarios make any sense. For one I can't think of any camp grounds in the immediate area. Two the halfway house is on 31 btw the center of town and the Mnt. It doesn't really make sense that he would go miles past the halfway house to go back. Also I don't think any of them have cars or access to cars, and doubt they'd have a local women to call up to help them clean up.

If he tried to tell his GF some story wouldn't she be curious where the bike was?

And I don't really see anyone tell someone who had just been in an accident to just go to the local Mnt to clean up. I'm sorry but I just don't think any of those theories have much credibility being very familiar with the local area.

I don't really think any of these scenarios make any sense. For one I can't think of any camp grounds in the immediate area. Two the halfway house is on 31 btw the center of town and the Mnt. It doesn't really make sense that he would go miles past the halfway house to go back. Also I don't think any of them have cars or access to cars, and doubt they'd have a local women to call up to help them clean up

They could have come from a halfway house from anywhere in the area, really, and not just Princeton. They may not have cars but they could easily know someone with a car to drive them anywhere. If the mountain was truly on their way home, I'd assume they needed to get to rt 2. I feel like the woman driving could be a sister of the perp, and the halfway house theory explains the need to clean up before getting home.

Local news reporting police are following new leads, but no details about those leads.

What is Vanessa's twitter handle?

They could have come from a halfway house from anywhere in the area, really, and not just Princeton. They may not have cars but they could easily know someone with a car to drive them anywhere. If the mountain was truly on their way home, I'd assume they needed to get to rt 2. I feel like the woman driving could be a sister of the perp, and the halfway house theory explains the need to clean up before getting home.

Sorry but nothing about that theory really makes any sense to me at all. If he had no car how would he have just been hiding out in the wounds miles and miles away from some supposed halfway house he lives in....murder a jogger, and then calls a sister to say "hey I'm on some back road in Princeton all cut up come pick me up".....then she picks him up and says oh I'm not gonna ask questions but let's get you cleaned up at the Mnt? Nothing about that seems to make any logical sense in my mind.

I've heard of plenty of criminals who abuse their girlfriend/threaten them, etc. to the point where they would be willing to lie/cover up for them just to protect their own lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson