MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is you said that we had been able to put both victims within .5 miles of each other, when that information actually tells us no such thing.

All that needs to happen, is for each girl to be within distance of the perp if these cases are related. More than plausible. <modsnip> I'm allowed to use what advanced statistics have taught me to form an opinion even if its the wrong one.

Here's my profile:

I think we are looking for a white male (possibly Italian), who is big/strong and can easily over power fit women with punches, who is either someone she recognized from back in NYC or someone decent looking/trustworthy enough to stop jogging for (Ted Bundy), aged 27-45 and will have some connection to these two either directly through friends, the gym, beach, club or indirectly through social media. Regarding the inconsistencies of the first and second murder, I think that he is relatively new at killing but due to the violent nature of knocking someones teeth out and then burning the second body, I think we are looking for someone with an extensive violent past via either first fights, domestic violence, assault, rape, etc.

All that needs to happen, is for each girl to be within distance of the perp if these cases are related. More than plausible. Move on. You act like you know where these girls have been as a fact! lol

Not at all, I'm saying WE have no evidence that can actually put them near each other or connect them
To each other. I'm Not saying they didn't cross paths or there wasn't a connection....I'm simply pointing out that given the info we have we also can't say with certainty they would have crossed paths.

I certainly don't know every place they have been, none of us do.

But we also can't take information like Vanessa's work being .5 miles from the Highline, as confirmation that KV was .5 miles from Vanessa.....that information simple doesn't tell us that. Yet in your post you claimed we could put them within .5 miles of each other because of that very piece of information.

Making leaps like that doesn't help us get closer to what could and couldn't have happened because then false inferences like that get turned in to clues that they actually aren't.

Not exactly. The photo was at Rockaway Beach, KV was found in Howard Beach. They are not the same neighborhood and are about. 30 minute drive by car away from each other, or across a body of water as the crow flies.
View attachment 99757

13-15 min drive actually about 5.6 miles: Howard beach-->crossbay Blvd-->rockaway beach surf club (just a random guess because of the wetsuit)

Not that this makes any difference to anything, just think you put the wrong info into your map destinations incorrectly, wanted to make you aware

is it right that there are possible two POIs, one male and one female?

13-15 min drive actually about 5.6 miles: Howard beach-->crossbay Blvd-->rockaway beach surf club (just a random guess because of the wetsuit)

Not that this makes any difference to anything, just think you put the wrong info into your map destinations incorrectly, wanted to make you aware

Thanks for fact checking. This solidify's it more so. Even before this, I think its more than plausible that both victims were within arms reach of the perp or at minimal, the other victim... we're all on the same team here.

is it right that there are possible two POIs, one male and one female?

I haven't heard that since they were incorrectly reporting that a couple claiming to have been in a motorcycle accident were possibly the killers. That story has checked out and the couple had in fact simply been in an accident. I don't think a woman was involved.

...Detectives have also revealed that they've obtained surveillance footage that appears to show a "scratched and bruised man" around the area surrounding the discovery of Marcotte's body. He was also reportedly seen with an unidentified woman not long after the rape and murder of the once-missing jogger....witness accounts -- along with security footage -- has created two persons of interest; njot just one....

source: blastingnews.tv (as i am not from the US i do not know if it is a serious media)

Bickering will get this thread shut down ... Just sayin'. &#9786;

Yeah I definitely can't argue that they don't always warn the public, was just saying that I HOPE they would.

And after looking at the green River killer case psshhhh can't believe how many victims and for how long that went on for.

I grew up living in the fear of Ted Bundy and then The Green River Killer. The police said Don't worry he only picks up prostitutes! That wasn't very comforting to me and also wasn't true either.
Ted Bundy definitely had a type college Brunettes smart, hair often parted down the center. He sought out victims by using a ruse of being handicapped or in a cast.

Was just coming to correct as well. As it takes me 30 mins to get to Rockaway from my house I was confused how it was 30min drive from Karina's lol. I am actually heading to Rockaway beach today.

I have been lurking on here, but a poster on KV as a local. I don't feel as they are connected. JMOO [emoji4]

Edit: I see the starting point was JFK airport, which would make sense it was a 30 min drive. Karina lived about 15 mins from JFK.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just did it from Howard Beach to Rockaway Beach but not specific destination. I'm not familiar with that area of NY. Thanks for a more accurate distance.

That rumor is circulating. I think it's just an embellishment of the earlier motorcycle couple incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. The only connection that I think could be possible is that VMs perp was inspired after hearing of Karina's murder.

It triggered his fantasy.
I could see this. Copycat. Often mass shootings are triggered by the media coverage of other recent mass shootings. 12 days is the critical time.

...Detectives have also revealed that they've obtained surveillance footage that appears to show a "scratched and bruised man" around the area surrounding the discovery of Marcotte's body. He was also reportedly seen with an unidentified woman not long after the rape and murder of the once-missing jogger....witness accounts -- along with security footage -- has created two persons of interest; njot just one....

source: blastingnews.tv (as i am not from the US i do not know if it is a serious media)
This was the motorcycle accident couple. Checked out and unrelated.

Was just coming to correct as well. As it takes me 30 mins to get to Rockaway from my house I was confused how it was 30min drive from Karina's lol. I am actually heading to Rockaway beach today.

I have been lurking on here, but a poster on KV as a local. I don't feel as they are connected. JMOO [emoji4]

Edit: I see the starting point was JFK airport, which would make sense it was a 30 min drive. Karina lived about 15 mins from JFK.

It's definitely a beach or pool day in NY today or sit in the A/C all day lol enjoy, I bet it will be busy there!

I agree with you that they aren't connected but some great input from other posters here and always good to get other view points. Truth is we don't know yet so ANYTHING is possible &#128522;

I don't know anyone who uses this feature. Usually people have to checked in somewhere to be reported nearby. Also if it says your location on a post it usually just gives the city not specific location.

Not always. Check it out. I noticed it showed on my FB mobile App Friends Nearby. I hadn't checked in to any location. Take a look it's on unless you turn it off. I was at a coffeeshop. I just bought my coffee when a friend text I'm nearby! I was freaked out and said Can you see me? Where are you? She said it popped up on her FB App Friends Nearby. Thank god it was a trustworthy friend.Not to scare you.
https://www.facebook.com/help/629537553762715/
https://techcrunch.com/2014/04/17/facebook-nearby-friends/

It triggered his fantasy.
I could see this. Copycat. Often mass shootings are triggered by the media coverage of other recent mass shootings. 12 days is the critical time.
Yes exactly! I'm a local in the area of Princeton and heard about Karina. It seemed to get a lot of media coverage. You could be fairly certain VMs perp heard about it.

It's definitely a beach or pool day in NY today or sit in the A/C all day lol enjoy, I bet it will be busy there!

I agree with you that they aren't connected but some great input from other posters here and always good to get other view points. Truth is we don't know yet so ANYTHING is possible &#128522;
I am in between in hoping they aren't related, because that means there's a serial rapist/killer on the loose. But then...if they aren't connected there's mulitiple murderers out there! Ugh.

And yup it is a scorcher out there today in NY!!!!

Not exactly. The photo was at Rockaway Beach, KV was found in Howard Beach. They are not the same neighborhood and are about. 30 minute drive by car away from each other, or across a body of water as the crow flies.
View attachment 99757

The distance between KVs address in Howard Beach to the Rockaway Beach surf club, By car is, according to Google map:
13 min (5,6 mil)
via Cross Bay Blvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members