MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS Laura817 :)
Indeed very interesting information.
Could you please post a link to that news report you mentioned ?

It's the comment with 7 replies. The comment is within the first 10 (or at least when I view it)

VM was running on the road, and KV was on a mowed path through tall weeds. I'm wondering how the cart path compares to the area KV was running though. I hadn't thought of that.
Thank you!

And so, would you say that the killer had to also be very familiar with the trails in the Queens area where KV ran, locals? Is this an area that is commonly known as being used by joggers (viewable by highway traffic, side streets, shopping center traffic), or would only a local know this? Or someone who was relatively nearby and saw it being posted about online.

I do think it would be very useful to know what was posted on social media (Fb Instagram snap chat Twitter) by each of these women in the months and days leading up to their murders. And if it was public.

If it was not public knowledge about where and when they ran it makes it more likely that someone knew these details from another source. Either by being very local and seeing KV's schedule, knowing this path and picking KV at random, and possibly conversing with VM in order to have knowledge of her whereabouts.

Just putting things out there, this case is nagging at me.

And so, would you say that the killer had to also be very familiar with the trails in the Queens area where KV ran, locals? Is this an area that is commonly known as being used by joggers (viewable by highway traffic, side streets, shopping center traffic), or would only a local know this? Or someone who was relatively nearby and saw it being posted about online.

I do think it would be very useful to know what was posted on social media (Fb Instagram snap chat Twitter) by each of these women in the months and days leading up to their murders. And if it was public.

If it was not public knowledge about where and when they ran it makes it more likely that someone knew these details from another source. Either by being very local and seeing KV's schedule, knowing this path and picking KV at random, and possibly conversing with VM in order to have knowledge of her whereabouts.

This area where KV was in is only known by locals. And most locals avoid it. It is usually not used for jogging.

Also- KV's instagram was public. As well as VM
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When I went over to scanner, the only thing I read was a reference to an officers open mic and a comment that was made.. It was not about a connection though. It was an off the cuff remark made sorta in disbelief. IMO Let me know if anyone else read something different. JMO.

If your referencing what I think you were, I believe that was about KV's murder not VM's anyway.

When I went over to scanner, the only thing I read was a reference to an officers open mic and a comment that was made.. It was not about a connection though. It was an off the cuff remark made sorta in disbelief. IMO Let me know if anyone else read something different. JMO.

Can you share the comment?

I'm not sure that's the same house I was referencing.

I don't know when VM's mom moved there but it sounded more like after HS. Why?
I was just thinking if she lived there all of her life she *might* have known the person you are taking about.

It's the comment with 7 replies. The comment is within the first 10 (or at least when I view it)

I found it, thanks a lot Laura817.

Great find you did there !

This is the comment by someone who believe there might be a connection between KV and VMs murders:

Jxxxx Gxxxxxxxxxx-Nxxx This may sound crazy but, just my thoughts. Did u ever think that maybe the one who took the joggers life from Howard Beach stalked Vanessa. 'They r the Same type( young dark hair both joggers). The crime was committed within days of one another. But like I said my thoughts...This is probably just a coincidence

And here comes KV's grandmothers comment ( her comment is nr 7 commment, there are 5 other comments between thise two)

Gxxxxx Rxxxx Vetrano You're not the only one to wonder.

The link:

https://www.facebook.com/FOX5NY/posts/10154534056841320:0

I removed it since it doesn't pertain. It was the other girl but only connection I saw on the scanner or mention. Thanks, ThinkHard.

I was just thinking if she lived there all of her life she *might* have known the person you are taking about.

Well we already know she didn't live there all here life, because we know she grew up in Leominster not Princeton. But her aunt and uncle have lived there her whole life. Additional they both would have gone to area private school that would have increased their liklihood of crossing paths.

Hi ThinkHard - can you confirm that your POI is still active on Facebook? I think I know who you're referring to but can't find an account. . . . . .

VM had a MapMyRun account with her jogging routes saved.

This area where KV was in is only known by locals. And most locals avoid it. It is usually not used for jogging.

Also- KV's instagram was public. As well as VM
Thank you very much. Are we allowed to talk about the content that they posted?

Regarding the POI who talked to NECN, wouldn't a fight with one's mother severe enough to make one skip work qualify as what John Douglas (I think -- possibly some other profiler) calls something like an inciting incident or stressor? No opinion on that guy other than noting that -- and, yeah, if he's cool enough to talk to a camera after having DNA taken, he's probably innocent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I wish we knew if he had any scratches or signs of a physical fight.

Hi ThinkHard - can you confirm that your POI is still active on Facebook? I think I know who you're referring to but can't find an account. . . . . .
I know I'm not ThinkHard lol, but they do have a facebook. Just not active since 2015. Or that is all we can see.

Thank you very much. Are we allowed to talk about the content that they posted?
I hadn't really looked much at VM, but before they locked down KV it was just mostly photos of herself, her and friends, not much of her jogging life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member