MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article. It's a bit reassuring to see the response from LE about the supposed DNA testing from a POI. I do, however, hope they really looked into that motorcycle accident. Just because Westminster police were able to confirm there was an actual accident, that shouldn't be enough to dismiss the idea that they're connected. They may have investigated further but I've only heard that they confirmed an accident did take place. Anyone could have done something drastic to use as an alibi.
I'm a bit worried about that too. I hope that wasn't just taken at face value.

Westminster police department is offering R.A.D. classes for free as well to female residents. It's an 8 week course and they already filled 2 sessions with more women on the wait list still. Love that these communities are doing this. Many of us don't feel safe anymore in a community where we never locked our doors.

I'm a bit worried about that too. I hope that wasn't just taken at face value.

http://www.sentinelandenterprise.co...motorcycle-crash-victims-not-linked-princeton

"'We did have a motorcycle accident that occurred around 2:45 p.m. at the intersection of Mile Hill Road [and Worcester Road], with a male operator and a female passenger,' Albert said Friday. 'They refused treatment at the scene, they left and went to the Wachusett Mountain ski area to wash up in the bathroom.'

Albert said proving the motorcycle accident did occur confirms the motorcyclists were not involved in Marcotte's death."

Is that really confirmation?

I've thought the same. Not sure my location is correct by I have established where her family home is and what I believe to be the cart path and area of abduction. I would be very weary of one particular road and perhaps those that live on that road or are familiar with it. Jmo

I do wonder, why isn't a reward being offered for information?

Sounds like they are getting a lot of tips even without a reward. Unlike KV's case, where there were very few tips.

Yes, I agree it would have to be 151 to ignite. I too thought perhaps lighter fluid or a bit of gas from his own gas tank psyphoned off. But it appears whatever he used he didn't have much of it as the body would have completely burned or did he put it out believing the smoke was drawing attention. Also, as I mentioned before perhaps his " signature " to only burn those areas of her body ? Sad reality, there is a lot of rage and hate in this world.

Sounds like they are getting a lot of tips even without a reward. Unlike KV's case, where there were very few tips.

I hope that's the case. It just seems based on the way LE is talking that they haven't gotten the tip that breaks the case wide open.

I hope that's the case. It just seems based on the way LE is talking that they haven't gotten the tip that breaks the case wide open.

It's been reported that they got hundreds of tips (around 500). It would take time to chase all of them down. Compare to KV's case, where police said they only had 3 tips. I presume that's why a reward is offered in KV's case (barely any tips) and no reward on VM's case (already a lot of tips).

If she had keys to her mom's, she may have brought them with. "Safe" town or not, after living in a city or growing up in one, I know I always locked doors no matter where I was. Just habit. But keys and other items may be a nuisance to carry with unless one has a fanny pack. Unfortunately, we just do not know enough to conclude what she had with her. For all we know a chunk of the perp's skin could have been left behind. I would only hope he got somewhat injured. I don't even believe they said if DNA evidence was found on the scene though unless there has been an update recently.

Interesting they refused medical treatment because the ems worker would know be able to tell the difference between a motorcycle accident and defensive wounds right

In regards to the Dna test. If you are the killer why would you give up your dna without a warrant. I know it looks bad, but not as bad as a dna match. Would a cut on a face be enough to get a warrant? I still think it was a neighbor, but I don't think being a neighbor is enough for a warrant.

The twitter follower posted pics of his scratched eye/face on fb (Dated Aug 3). I know this is SM, but hopefully by not naming names I followed the rules. Posting selfies of a scratched face days after is just too eerie.

I keep seeing people talk about where they found her body and a cart path. Where is this information coming from?

The twitter follower posted pics of his scratched eye/face on fb (Dated Aug 3). I know this is SM, but hopefully by not naming names I followed the rules. Posting selfies of a scratched face days after is just too eerie.
August 3rd was prior to Vanessa's murder. If we are thinking of the same twitter follower, his hobby would result in bruised eyes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

has this been posted? "Detectives have also revealed that they've obtained surveillance footage that appears to show a "scratched and bruised man" around the area surrounding the discovery of Marcotte's body. He was also reportedly seen with an unidentified woman not long after the rape and murder of the once-missing jogger."

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/201...n-could-be-persons-of-interest-001063665.html

Interesting they refused medical treatment because the ems worker would know be able to tell the difference between a motorcycle accident and defensive wounds right
Not sure if this was mentioned before, was the female also hurt in the accident? If not, that makes it very suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Laura, I've come across your posts on the KV thread, but that's closed and I don't know if a new one has been added. I joined thinking I'd find it in a search but nothing so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member