MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't really looked much at VM, but before they locked down KV it was just mostly photos of herself, her and friends, not much of her jogging life.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
thank you again, Lauranyc.

Help! I can't even get on the right track!

Assist please with information anyone?

Thanks ~

I have no idea who is being referenced either. I think that we are not allowed to name names without links to mainstream media.

Thanks ~

It's all public information. You have to look at the land plots near where she was found. This is all public records, then compare names against FB...and when you hit on in the coincidence is startling.

I thought the same thing lol If you're so innocent why am I looking at your nasty socks? I'm judgemental like that. lol. JMO.

I don't know if it was his (the person wearing the socks) decision. I believe the TV station said they chose not to show his face in order to preserve the integrity of the ongoing investigation. People can go from interested bystanders to lynch mob mentality very quickly - wasting valuable LE resources. Much like here, it's important not to identify people until they have been publicly identified as POI by LE.

thank you again, Lauranyc.

I have no idea who is being referenced either. I think that we are not allowed to name names without links to mainstream media.

Correct but thru public records and FB you can learn a neighbor and peer who's family has land near/on where her body was found, happens to have a son living in queens.

Long time time lurker, first time posting. I'm not implying this guy did it and he very well may have nothing to do with the case, but it isn't a very reliable alibi sitting home alone watching tv. Also, I know some criminals and psychopaths think they are invincible and smarter then cops, and sometimes they talk to the police and media (Scott Peterson comes to mind). They think putting themselves out there and saying they have nothing to hide makes them look innocent. Again, police have DNA and can rule him in or out, but just because he is out there talking, doesn't make him innocent.
So very true !

I know I'm not ThinkHard lol, but they do have a facebook. Just not active since 2015. Or that is all we can see.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My 1st post...found other SM from ThinkHard's POI and they are active. FB doesn't show everything, individual posts can have different privacy settings. Just FYI it also appears they no longer live in Queens...hope I am not breaking any rules here, I just feel that this is coincidence...just my opinion!

This person is local. Also most likely familiar with VM, perhaps not associated with her,just aware. Most likely 18- 30, white and sociopathic. Smoker with lighter or close enough to get accelerant from vehicle tank or property. Planned, perhaps or just opportunist. This person escalated from voyeurism to rape/assault, murder. He most likely is angered at VM and actually blames her for causing him to do this. He's not experienced, just starting out but there most likely has been warning signs to those close to him. Hunts for sport. JMO

Thanks ~

Me too. I *think* I know the last name but can't find a relative in the same age bracket as VM. I fill like I'm digging a tunnel to no where. lol.

My 1st post...found other SM from ThinkHard's POI and they are active. FB doesn't show everything, individual posts can have different privacy settings. Just FYI it also appears they no longer live in Queens...hope I am not breaking any rules here, I just feel that this is coincidence...just my opinion!

Could be. Its a small town and not common for people from here to move to queens, so it would be one heck of a coincidence though.

Me too. I *think* I know the last name but can't find a relative in the same age bracket as VM. I fill like I'm digging a tunnel to no where. lol.

Try looking at the residents alphabetical plot list for people that live on that road or Connors lane and cross reference it with FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7