GUILTY MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #8 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Today in my travels, I decided to take a short detour through Worcester. Woodland St, past the home of Angelo Ortiz to be exact.
Although I assume AO's SUV was impounded, what I was really looking for was a "small black car."
Parked directly in front of the house was a black Honda Civic.

Was there a small black car reported in this?

RBBM for emphasis

What if maybe it's a condom they fished out? Maybe they didn't know what to do with it so they assumed nobody would find it there and DNA would wash away.

It may be more likely that VMs killer stopped at the pond to place some of her clothing under a rock in the water.

Who are they that you are referencing here? I thought only one person had been arrested. Does LE suspect the killer had an accomplice? Please advise. TIA

they

PRONOUN
used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified:
"the two men could get life sentences if they are convicted"

Definition of they
1 a : those ones —used as third person pronoun serving as the plural of he, she, or it or referring to a group of two or more individuals not all of the same sex they dance well

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/they

Was there a small black car reported in this?
There was a report of a "small black car" used in the Northboro/Westboro incidents, and there were questions here if AO may have been involved in those as well.

There's really nothing else to do but sit back and wait. Maybe follow a different case in the meantime. This is the point where things really slow down as far as the public is concerned. The rest is procedural legal stuff. He won't get to trial anytime within the next year and probably it will be more like 18 to 24 months (sometimes longer, depending). I've followed cases where it took over 3 years for a defendant to get to trial.

If he has any connection to the other attacks in the area, and there's evidence that can link him, he'll get charged with those too. If not, he won't. Either way, he's not going to get away with VM attack and murder, so he's off the streets and I think it's for decades if not forever.

Today in my travels, I decided to take a short detour through Worcester. Woodland St, past the home of Angelo Ortiz to be exact.
Although I assume AO's SUV was impounded, what I was really looking for was a "small black car."
Parked directly in front of the house was a black Honda Civic.

Rocky1, you're awesome. :)
I was soo curious to know this. Thanks

RBBM for emphasis

It may be more likely that VMs killer stopped at the pond to place some of her clothing under a rock in the water.

Who are they that you are referencing here? I thought only one person had been arrested. Does LE suspect the killer had an accomplice? Please advise. TIA

I was talking about Angelo. I put they out of habit since that's what I use when the killers identify isn't known or if it's one or more killers. And anytime I type his iniatls my phone changes it to other words and doesn't like it. I live my iPhone but I don't love it's changing things I type.

Even if the killer ....

That's interesting I didn't realize that. I always assumed if no condom was found they couldn't connect it but if it was found I swines it would have both their DNA on it

Quiet here..................

<modsnip>

Maybe its just that there is not much to discuss now that he is in custody. But I do think there is a link to the other cases ... and who owns that black car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just haven't seen much in MSM so not much to discuss currently.

I'm
Still here too- awaiting he court appearance. NExt week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Maybe its just that there is not much to discuss now that he is in custody. But I do think there is a link to the other cases ... and who owns that black car?

I agree I think other crimes exist. I think the car belongs to the brother because it said had access to which would count vas it.
I wonder how to find out who owns a car

<modsnip>

I think the point of this forum is to throw out theories, and ideas back and forth,to try and make sense what has happened.
I am still here too, but there really isn't anything new happening that I know of.
Unless LE/MSM reports more on the black car, posting who owns it can't be done here, because there isn't enough evidence yet that the car was involved in the Westboro/Northboro incidences and throwing out names could implicate someone that is innocent.
One thing that was assumed here in past posts was that VM took a bus back and forth from NYC to Worcester, and was scheduled to leave Worcester on the afternoon she was reported missing. An assumption was built off of that theory that she may have been followed from the Bus Station, to her Aunts home.
We now know that she was scheduled to leave Boston, not Worcester, to return to NYC at 5:30 pm.
Now it's up to a Judge to determine if cameras will/will not be allowed in the Courtroom.
With the media coverage this case has shown, I am going to lean towards yes, that they will be.
There are a few exceptions by law where Cams cannot be allowed under rule 1:19 but I don't see any that apply here.

Gt
I'm
Still here too- awaiting he court appearance. NExt week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still here as well awaiting same. I think many folks are still around and occasionally to frequently checking in, CEM. There's just not much we can talk about more than we have and stay within the site's rules, etc., as Rocky summed up well.

Gt

I'm still here as well awaiting same. I think many folks are still around and occasionally to frequently checking in, CEM. There's just not much we can talk about more than we have and stay within the site's rules, etc., as Rocky summed up well.

It would be amazing to hear some commentary from other workers at that facility. Imagine the water cooler talk there!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scotto
Back