Found Deceased MA - Zachary Marr, 22, Boston, 13 Feb 2016 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gotta be Zach. Finally coming home. At least his family will finally be able to be certain what happened to him. God Bless.
RIP.

Gotta be Zach. Finally coming home. At least his family will finally be able to be certain what happened to him. God Bless.
RIP.

So true. So many families are desperate for answers, for closure. There is something to be said for that. Prayers for Zach's family.

I am so sorry for the Marr family's loss. i hope they have peace and comfort knowing they will have Zachary soon.

Condolences to Zach's family and friends in this difficult time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad. Such an awful ending for such a young life. I agree with the others that at least his family can lay him to rest and not spend every day wondering when he'll be found.

RIP Zach

Fox News reported it as Zach. So sad for hisbfriends and family and for everyone here who cared about a stranger.

<modsnip>A young man was just found deceased and there are a lot of people heart broken over his death who are reading here.

Rest in peace, Zachary.

Can't really have a confirmation from the DA without the Medical Examiner's determination after autopsy by my experience.

I would LOVE to know that it is that easy so if you have a link that says the DA confirmed it that would be sweet, Thanks!

"The Massachusetts State Police extend our deepest condolences to the family of friends of Mr. Marr," said Dave Procopio, director of media communications for Massachusetts State Police. http://www.wcvb.com/news/body-found-in-charles-river/38530942

This is awful. I haven't read much about the case over the past couple of weeks but this just brings all that emotion back. I feel so badly for the cousins that were with him that night and for his heartbroken father. What a terrible tragedy and may God carry them through their painful times ahead. Thanks to all who have been writing on this thread - it's refreshing to see the good in so many people.

So very sad for Zachary, his family, and friends.

Just checking in. Become a ritual. Wind knocked out of me. Why? We all knew. Maybe the way the headline for the thread is ?

Locals-- Paul Revere Park in the Leverett Circle area at about 6 p.m.

How close is this to where they were searching? How close is this to that bridge?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28
Back