Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New data from 20:00 news Portuguese Public TV

Post by: Filipe

"Portuguese Public Tv ( RTP) knows that Katie will not contact with Gerry in any form. When she leaves PJ office Gerry will be taken to interrogation. (She may not leave, she entered as a witness but may not leave if PJ makes her an arguido)."
:eek:

New data from 20:00 news Portuguese Public TV

Post by: Filipe

"Portuguese Public Tv ( RTP) knows that Katie will not contact with Gerry in any form. When she leaves PJ office Gerry will be taken to interrogation. (She may not leave, she entered as a witness but may not leave if PJ makes her an arguido)."
:eek:
That is good that Kate will have no contact with Gerry before his interview, she will not be able to pass on the news she has which I think would probably be something that neither of them would have known before this interview, ie, the results of the DNA please let justice prevail.

Okay I know it is wrong to say I'm getting 'excited', but in a way yes I am. Maybe there will finally be justice for Madeleine soon. If her parents are involved they should pay for it. Poor child just being disposed of... :(

The timing on all this is wierd. They were getting ready to leave this week... then some of the test results come in...then the LE call them in for an 'interview' at the SAME time Kate decides at long last to appeal to the so called kidnapper.
It is all just concidence that all this happened at the same time? I don't think so.

These 2 should have been questioned in this fashion a long time ago... at least it is finally happening, if the reports we are reading are true. Though I must admit, I wouldn't be surprised if very little comes from them being questioned, again... it just seems to be the nature of this case. :(

These 2 should have been questioned in this fashion a long time ago... at least it is finally happening, if the reports we are reading are true. Though I must admit, I wouldn't be surprised if very little comes from them being questioned, again... it just seems to be the nature of this case. :(

I have to agree Elphaba...I am hoping to be suprised.

If the McCann's are involved, what do you all suspect may have happened? Did Gerry and Kate accidentally overdrug Madeline?

What do their friends know? Do you supposed the friends will be called in to give statements?

If the McCann's are involved, what do you all suspect may have happened? Did Gerry and Kate accidentally overdrug Madeline?

What do their friends know? Do you supposed the friends will be called in to give statements?

I don't know, but I am DYING here.....I must peel myself away from this computer as I am going demented hitting 'refresh' on the same sites
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OMG me Too! :bang:

See how quick I came back? Lord!

On the one hand I want them to be arrested to get closure for everyone, on the other hand, it would probably mean the worst :(

I wonder if they plan on confronting Kate with the results of some of the tests which may contradict the "official" version of what happened that night, according to the McCanns...and they are going to see if she cracks under the pressure.

It's a revolting thought to think of a cadaver dog alerting on Cuddle Cat.

If there is any substance to this article where it says dogs have discovered cadaver scent in Kate's clothes, she may be in deep trouble.
Although the Daily Mail and the Portuguese paper (in which this info also appeared - I suppose the English paper simply copied the info) seem to be more tabloid-like papers, but it is often the tabloids who pay an awful lot of money to informants who will leak police info (just think of the Ramsey case!). If this info is true, it should of course never make the headlines before an arrest is made. It hinders the police immensely in their work if a mole among them sells info before it should be realeased.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...d=1811&ct=5

Is this the first time the McCanns are being interviewed separately?
I believe that the police is this peaceful Portuguese summer resort were sheer overwhelmed by their task. They treated the case as a kidnapping (which after all, it might still be!) and probably failed to question the parents separately right away. But in every kidnapping case, one has to scrutinize parents too, to clear them of possible involvement. And the earlier it is done, the better.

No matter how many gag orders the LE and DAs put out, there is always one cop or someone in the office that will leak things to the media.

Rashomon, from my understanding, they may have been briefly interviewed seperately, at the beginning of the investigation... I think some reports are stating that the last time Kate was officially interviewed was May 4th.

I get the distinct feeling that they are "playing" with Gerry.

They keep Kate there all day, making him sweat, and now I am reading that he will be interviewed immediately after she is. If that is true then they would be either waking him up to come in or keeping him up very late beforehand. Or they will keep interviewing Kate all night long....

I know that sleep deprived people do not think properly....

(Not sure about this, some confusion, posters saying Gerry will be interviewed tomorrow at 2PM)

Rashomon, from my understanding, they may have been briefly interviewed seperately, at the beginning of the investigation... I think some reports are stating that the last time Kate was officially interviewed was May 4th.

Rashomon, Elphaba, here's a quote from an earlier post which seems to indicate that there were about 5 hours during which Gerry was being interviewed alone, after Kate got too tired to continue. This interview was within the first 24 hours, and from what we have heard/read, PJ thought the stories were hinky immediately- from the very first hours of the investigation.

Here's a crude translation of one bit of the wiretaps story posted by CatLynette:

He has remembered myself that, about one week after the disappearance of the son and already after the PJ having dear to clarify the version of abduction presented for the parents, Gerald McCann per- maneceu more than in those police installations during 13 consecutive hours, having left shortly after the 03,00 the dawn.

Already Kate, also heard in the same height, finished for leaving more early (22.00), alegadamente for if feeling tired. In the next displacement to the PJ, among others facts, will be collated with the text of the telefónicas colloquies and change of e-mails,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum