Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still kind of wonder if being doctors, maybe they medicated the kids to sleep while they were out and maybe the kid was overdosed on accident.

I find these people to be amazingly niave and clueless about a lot of things.

I still kind of wonder if being doctors, maybe they medicated the kids to sleep while they were out and maybe the kid was overdosed on accident.

Well meowy - this is exactly what I think happened. There is a 20-minute gap between Ms. McCann's checking on the kids and her running back to the restraurant to get help (which I think is reallllllllly strange, but that's another story). What was she doing during that 20 minutes? I speculate (if she is not the perp) that she dashed around the apartment looking for Maddie. How long would that take? 30 seconds the first time through. Then make yourself breathe and slow down, around the apt again, max 2 minutes. So what happened during the other 17.5 minutes? Even if it took her 2 minutes to get to the apt and 2 minutes to get back to the restraurant, there are 13 minutes unaccounted for..........

And please, please tell me, why would she leave the twins alone to go back to the resturant after discovering Maddie missing. No parent would leave the remaining 2 alone again, especially in the heat of the moment. Just not logical and it does not compute with a normal reaction of a concerned parent.

Now - I have not totally given up on the hope that I am wrong. I realize the timeline could be off some, but 15 minutes? Also, maybe she really did not go running back. Maybe that is just a media "misprint."

I wish we had more information. I know Portugal police are sworn to secrecy (or some such thing) but their silence implies to me that they are looking at the parents. Also, they went back and searched the apartment again when the parents were in Spain, I believe.

Between this and Kelsey Smith, I am feeling rather pessimistic and:(

Salem

She's been gone for over a month. The chances of her being found alive,imo, are slim to none. :(
The chances of her being found at all are slim also. Again, that's only my opinion.
My heart breaks for Maddy and for her family. How do people who's family members are abducted carry on day to day?

I have always wondered that myself.

A person must feel as though they are frozen in time, yet must force themselves to face the real world every single day.

I don't know if I could be as strong as some of the parents we see.

Oh dear God, I hope, give us a miracle! Thanks for letting us know JDee.

I just wonder why they are on standby to go to the UK. Is Maddie thought to be there? Why aren't they on standby to go to Morroco, Spain or Portugal?

I just wonder why they are on standby to go to the UK. Is Maddie thought to be there? Why aren't they on standby to go to Morroco, Spain or Portugal?
This is just more odd behaviour by the parents, yes indeed, why were they on standby to go to the UK. They must know something that we dont. It a sounds a little secretive, or are they hiding something,or am I getting paranoid. This is just so odd.:eek:

This is just more odd behaviour by the parents, yes indeed, why were they on standby to go to the UK. They must know something that we dont. It a sounds a little secretive, or are they hiding something,or am I getting paranoid. This is just so odd.:eek:

It is. The source is from Spain, the Portugal police don't talk and didn't about this. I almost think we shouldn't know about this. Unless, Maddie is expected to be dropped off somewhere, she is already recovered, they KNOW she is alive because of surveillance done?

But, why does the caller have to talk specifically to the McCann's? Do they want a ransom? This might be a cruel hoax. Or the McCann's know the caller.

Shazza I don't think you are paranoid. I think they must know something they are not telling the public. If they are on standby to the UK that must mean something significant here!

To me if someone called with credible information and they are 'waiting and on standby' it makes me think it is about a ransom.

Dont think it would be a ransom, if it was they would have made contact before now. Kidnappers would not want to wait for thiert money as there is more chance ofd getting caught out.

To me if someone called with credible information and they are 'waiting and on standby' it makes me think it is about a ransom.
There are so many different scenarios running around this little head of mine, the only one I want to hear is that they have found Madelaine safe.
There is definitely something not right with this recent lead. Lets hope that soon we learn the truth, this is consuming so much of my time, even when im not posting here and just going through a normal day it is always in my thoughts, I cannot get Madelaine's face out of my head.

Me too Shazza. I think about it all the time and even haunts my dreams.

Me too Shazza. I think about it all the time and even haunts my dreams.
Thats why I dont go into the missing persons threads, this will be the first and the last, it just does your head in.

SOMETHINGS GOING ON WE DONT KNOW ABOUT!:(

oh I do.. I have for a very long time but this is the only thread I have ever felt compeled to partake in.
I think you are right that 'something' IS going on! I dreamed last night that a man was arrested. I am not into dreams but at this point I will take anything!

oh I do.. I have for a very long time but this is the only thread I have ever felt compeled to partake in.
I think you are right that 'something' IS going on! I dreamed last night that a man was arrested. I am not into dreams but at this point I will take anything!
I think the WS Posters are figuring this out before the officials,we are doing all the theory and working different angles,
every one is forwarding what they think could have happened and we a slowly trying to put it all together to find Madelaine, lets hope this lead they have will bring Madelaine closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donald Redfield