Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't anything on the web that I can find, so I'm assuming this is only in the print edition. Anybody have a clue what kind of reputation the Sunday Express has? Is it a rag or a respected newspaper?

:woohoo: It's about TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Call her and wake her up, Heather!!

I have been e-mailing her and she is up and all over the Mirror forums (don't go there if you are faint of stomach...ewwwww). They are not so sure but I KNOW that this headline is unprecedented. I am very hopeful....

I have a feeling she will not be sleeping tonight as they wait for the actual paper to hit the stands over there (where it is about 2AM right now).

We still don't know...is the "inquiry" to be held in the UK or in Portugal??

Can you imagine Gerry calling Kate (isn't he here in the US already?) oh to be a fly on the phone lines....

Stay tuned....

Thank you all for filling me in that the whole artical has not been released yet. I was able to read Maddy's parents to face inquiry I am also so glad to hear this I sure hope that it is true.

I have been e-mailing her and she is up and all over the Mirror forums (don't go there if you are faint of stomach...ewwwww). They are not so sure but I KNOW that this headline is unprecedented. I am very hopeful....

I have a feeling she will not be sleeping tonight as they wait for the actual paper to hit the stands over there (where it is about 2AM right now).

Can you imagine Gerry calling Kate (isn't he here in the US already?) oh to be a fly on the phone lines....

Stay tuned....

It's perfect if they bring Kate in before Gerry gets back, if he's already gone.

I agree. I truly think the only way that the P-LE will get the truth out of the McCanns is to separate them and try to "break" KM. She is the weakest link and seems to be wracked with guilt. I don't know if it's guilt over leaving Madeleine alone in the room that night or something more sinister. But this charade has to end.

I agree. I truly think the only way that the P-LE will get the truth out of the McCanns is to separate them and try to "break" KM. She is the weakest link and seems to be wracked with guilt. I don't know if it's guilt over leaving Madeleine alone in the room that night or something more sinister. But this charade has to end.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I sooooooo totally agree. Kate will be the path to the answer to the questions.

Gerry is either en route to the US or he will shortly be leaving, as I have read two links from Fox local stations that say he is due in Washington on Sunday.

Do they use that term "inquiry" in the UK? Or is that the word from Portuguese that was used with the friends and Murat? I think it may be Portugal. :eek:

Oh boy, if it is in Portugal...it could get nasty...

Copied from the Mirror forum:

In Portugal the Law for leaving children alone is very harsh
Penal code 138 below

The article #138 (Portuguese Penal Code) says that it’s a crime not to attend children, not providing the necessary “surveillance” regarding children. So, any action that puts a child (or children) at danger/risk, is a crime. This type of crime is punished from 1 year to 5 in Prison, or from 2 to 8 years in prison, if the action is done by parents.

This is not a common type of crime in Portugal, but one Court from Porto (a town in the North) has found a father guilty by leaving a 4 month child, for brief moments, on the street.

If the outcome of action brings the death to the child, the penalty goes from 3 to 10 years or from 2 to 8, if it brings significant physical damage to the victim.

:eek:

Weren't all the couples in their party leaving their kids unattended like this?? Sounds like Portugal, if it's P-LE, could have a whole bunch of British doctors in their prisons.

I wouldn't get to excited just yet. In reviewing the link and then linking to every story the paper would let me into, the McCanns are still being treated like Saints. I can't read the front page very clearly because it is a reduction and I could not find the story when searching the paper.

Calikid - any luck with the SOL? I don't know how to find that...... wait, maybe I can go back and use one of the links you previously posted.......

Salem

About bloody time, how long have we here in this thread been saying the parents and their friends need to be investigated further. I hope we find out the truth.

Unfortunately the reports we've been getting from SOL have been translations from Portuguese sources typing out print versions of the articles. I've been looking through some of the other forums, and it seems as if the Sunday Express doesn't have a very good reputation and engages in a lot of exaggeration. But then, many in the other forums are pro-McCann, so maybe they're indulging in wishful thinking.

I wonder if little Maddie is still alive. The chances of her being alive are so slim after all of this time. I just wonder who took her and what they have done with her? I don't think that her parents had anything to do with her abduction. What would be the motive? I think the only thing that they are guilty of is leaving the kids alone and it doesn't sound like they are using the money donated for the purpose of getting out there and finding Maddy. Why don't they hire a US well known PI? It's not like they don't have the money to do that. They could probably hire two or three. That would make sense to me.

The odds are slim that Madelaine is still alive, but until we know for sure I for one am going to keep on praying for her safe return.

The odds are slim that Madelaine is still alive, but until we know for sure I for one am going to keep on praying for her safe return.
Me too, Shazza. Prayers for Madeleine.

Excuse me for being ignorant, but I don't understand the questions about the cities near Leicester, Yorkshire and Manchester. What is the significance?

I remember awhile back when I read that Paulo was looking for that information and wondering why...

I don't think anybody has figured out the significance, just thought it was wierd that an investigative journalist blogger down in Portugal would want to get that information. I wrote to him and asked him why and he never responded. Maybe I will try to figure out a connection but I don't know if I have the patience...

:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member