Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New!!
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/07/06/19959711.html

South African property developer says he's found the body of Madeleine McCann, a British report says.

Stephen Birch says he has spent thousands of his own money to search for the girl who went missing five years ago while on a family vacation in Portugal, Sky News reports.

He said in a search using ground radar scans, he discovered an area near the resort where Madeleine was staying with her family where it shows "digging, a void and what could be human bones."
ttp://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2012/07/06/19959711.html
"

I just don't understand how he found this possible gravesite? Does he just search different areas for the location of bones or did he have a lead? Have we ever heard of this man before? He admits he is obsessed but does he have a vested interest in this case? Was he around when it happened?
Just seems odd to me that he is announcing it as HER gravesite. I suppose it could be any person or animal's gravesite.

What a bunch of quacks.
That property was already searched.

Anyway why would Murat bury her on his property.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

None of his story makes sense. He says that he trespassed on The Murat's Property on four occasions at dawn, but seems to have been totally unaware of two rather large Guard Dogs who are loose on the property at night.
He also says that Robert Murat wasn't involved despite being at home with his mother while the digging and burial was going on, and that he still doesn't know the body is there. This is supposed to have happened on the night that Madeleine disappeared.
But he doesn't say who laid the concrete path over the grave at a later date.
The Murat property was extensively search by The PJ in May and again in August 2007 and nothing was found, although how the World's most famous Cadaver Woofer missed a body buried only two feet deep is a bit of a mystery.
In my opinion this is either dirty tricks by those who desperately want Madeleine to be dead. or it is a publicity stunt.

This is getting more and more bizarre as Stephen Birch contradicts himself in successive interviews, and The <Mod Snip>demand that Kate McCann gets over there and digs up the garden with her bare hands, well, very nearly.
Goncalo Amaral says it isn't true, but then he would because he loves The Freezer Theory and dead bodies defrosting in car boots while The McCanns run around Portugal and Spain hiding the body in different places, if not in a Industrial Acid Plant in Huelva.
While<Mod Snip>Brown thinks it a crock of *advertiser censored* because she prefers to think the body was transported in a suitcase back to England on Easy Jet.

The consensus of sensible opinion is that Stephen Birch has found The Swimming Pool Drain or The Septic Tank.

This is getting more and more bizarre as Stephen Birch contradicts himself in successive interviews, and The <Mod Snip>demand that Kate McCann gets over there and digs up the garden with her bare hands, well, very nearly.
Goncalo Amaral says it isn't true, but then he would because he loves The Freezer Theory and dead bodies defrosting in car boots while The McCanns run around Portugal and Spain hiding the body in different places, if not in a Industrial Acid Plant in Huelva.
While <Mod Snip>Pattie Brown thinks it a crock of *advertiser censored* because she prefers to think the body was transported in a suitcase back to England on Easy Jet.

The consensus of sensible opinion is that Stephen Birch has found The Swimming Pool Drain or The Septic Tank.

Not one of the <Mod Snip> has actually come up with a theory to explain how the mccanns got rid of Madeleine's body. They have to involve tens of people as accomplices to explain away alibis, or sightings of madeleine alive and well before she disappeared. Some people even claim there was a Maddy double used and that photos of her with her family on the day she disappeared were faked!

easyjet may be budget, but I am fairly certain they might notice a several months old body on their aircraft, and where were they supposed to have kept it in the mean time.

can I just as a question about Pat Brown. In the UK to be a criminal profiler you have to be either a psychiatrist, psychologist, or perhaps a criminologist, in each case you would need years of experience (professor level) etc. But I have read in america anyone can call themselves a profiler, and brown just has a MA in criminal justice, and has read some books on the subject. I have not heard of any case where she has worked with the police to catch someone. She apparently wrote a book about chasing seriel killers, but I have not heard of one seriel killer she actually caught. Is this correct?

None of his story makes sense. He says that he trespassed on The Murat's Property on four occasions at dawn, but seems to have been totally unaware of two rather large Guard Dogs who are loose on the property at night.
He also says that Robert Murat wasn't involved despite being at home with his mother while the digging and burial was going on, and that he still doesn't know the body is there. This is supposed to have happened on the night that Madeleine disappeared.
But he doesn't say who laid the concrete path over the grave at a later date.
The Murat property was extensively search by The PJ in May and again in August 2007 and nothing was found, although how the World's most famous Cadaver Woofer missed a body buried only two feet deep is a bit of a mystery.
In my opinion this is either dirty tricks by those who desperately want Madeleine to be dead. or it is a publicity stunt.

I thin he is just a crank. People who go trying to dig up bodies without calling th epolice tend to be IMO. BUt how doe she now who was involved. He is claiming Murat was nto involved (and I am not saying Murat was involved, there has never been a shred of evidence for even making him an aguido), but for this guy to be able to say who was and was not involved he would have to be a witness to what happened, would he not?

So-called "desirable " children, can be very difficult to find and possibly pay for. So here we have a beautiful, healthy, blonde, blue-eyed daughter of parents who are doctors, pretty desirable in today's "market."If someone, saw a chance to either make big money, or have a special jewel to keep as their own, I think they might seize that opportunity.jmo
http://www.originscanada.org/infant.pdf

So-called "desirable " children, can be very difficult to find and possibly pay for. So here we have a beautiful, healthy, blonde, blue-eyed daughter of parents who are doctors, pretty desirable in today's "market."If someone, saw a chance to either make big money, or have a special jewel to keep as their own, I think they might seize that opportunity.jmo
http://www.originscanada.org/infant.pdf

I agree. Someone went to far too much trouble for a passing paedophile. This was a well organised abduction, almost certainly carried out by two people.
Adoption can be a lengthy and very expensive business, so it is definitely not inconceivable that someone would be prepared to pay a large sum of money for a desirable child, which Madeleine is. So I have high hopes that she is still very much alive.

New.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2012/07/09/maddie-hunter-might-be-charged
"To get the evidence he hoped would convince the authorities he staked out the house for days and climbed over the fence in the early hours of the morning.

"It took four days using time-lapse cameras to determine the movement of the people and secondly to determine the pattern of where the dogs went. On some evenings the big dogs were in the front and small dogs were in the house. We had to get our timing right. It was a covert operation," said Birch.

After filming the find and posting the video on internet website YouTube, Birch said he had been told that the suspect was consulting lawyers about the validity of the clip and whether he could prefer criminal charges"

New.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2012/07/09/maddie-hunter-might-be-charged
"To get the evidence he hoped would convince the authorities he staked out the house for days and climbed over the fence in the early hours of the morning.

"It took four days using time-lapse cameras to determine the movement of the people and secondly to determine the pattern of where the dogs went. On some evenings the big dogs were in the front and small dogs were in the house. We had to get our timing right. It was a covert operation," said Birch.

After filming the find and posting the video on internet website YouTube, Birch said he had been told that the suspect was consulting lawyers about the validity of the clip and whether he could prefer criminal charges"

he hid and filmed the guy's house - stalker alert!!

One thing I do not understand is that he has said he did research which led him to this house. If one finds evidence thta leads you to believe a child has been buried in a house, it indicates you have found evidence of what actually happened to that child and who is involved, and therefore the police should have been called. Scotland yard are looking at it, there is crime stoppers, and the mccanns own investigators if he had some issue with the PJ. Now he has gone into the garden, even if she was found it could damage any trial (and no I do not believe she is there).

brit1981, I think (hope) you made a typo, as I often do- did you mean the LE should have been called?!

Of course she is LOL Shame she didnt want to go look out for her own daughter at the time cos it was too cold and dark she said, but was nice and warm in her flat when she rang her rellies the priiest sky news etc

I agree. Someone went to far too much trouble for a passing paedophile. This was a well organised abduction, almost certainly carried out by two people.
Adoption can be a lengthy and very expensive business, so it is definitely not inconceivable that someone would be prepared to pay a large sum of money for a desirable child, which Madeleine is. So I have high hopes that she is still very much alive.

Well organised?

They came in through an OPEN DOOR and left through A CLOSED WINDOW.

Allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member