Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they will interview the Tapas 9, all lawyered up, of course.

I keep wondering if that cellphone company based in the UK has cooperated yet and sent the records. We never heard anything else about it. If not, that might be another reason the police are coming.

I think the poster meant that people are wasting their time trying to change other poster's minds who suspect and think the McCann's act/acted oddly and suggested some good discussion about other theories.
~snip~

Thank you txsvicki....spot on.

I posted because I am angry :furious: :furious: :furious:

I am angry with the human race in general these days. After reading about Rowan and Riley I am having a very difficult time seeing the good in people. Not a happy place to be as Christmas approaches.

I would never assume to try and tell anyone what they can post on this or any other forum or thread. I was expressing my intolerance for certain responses that are unnecessary and serve no purpose other than to antagonize or insult. I know full well that not all of you have made up your minds and I even think that some of us could still be persuaded if presented with a logical argument (how many times have I said that?).

Philamena and Trino, yes, you completely misunderstood my post. I never said cease discussion. I was trying to get the point across that the insults, sarcasm, etc. serve no purpose. I have been away from the forum for awhile now because every time I come and read I see bickering. I have an 8 year old girl and a 10 year old boy and believe me, I hate bickering. :rolleyes:

I hope that thoughts, theories and opinions will continue to be posted.

I will try to be less grumpy now....

I assume you have all heard that the PJ are in England....

I stole it but, it cracked me up.....

"They’re having lunch at The Bundleman’s Arms and sleeping at a cosy place called “The Netsclosing Inn”

Hah! No doubt feasting on "bubble and squeak" as they anticipate Gerry's reactions.

I assume you have all heard that the PJ are in England....

I stole it but, it cracked me up.....

"They’re having lunch at The Bundleman’s Arms and sleeping at a cosy place called “The Netsclosing Inn”
Boy, do I need a cup of strong coffee! I read that three times before I figured out it was a joke! :laugh: :clap: :crazy:

Thanks for the laugh, colomom! :)

Just gotta ask this question... When Gerry resumes practice, would you trust him to be your physician?

Just gotta ask this question... When Gerry resumes practice, would you trust him to be your physician?

:laugh: te-he-he...LOL I'm sure there will be a large group of people flocking to him, he's a big celebrity now, and all celebrity's have what they call "groupies". They are the needy people who live their life being obsessed with the fame of another.

Heck, even famous criminals have groupies. Scott Peterson has a fan club. He gets love letters from women all over the world.

I wouldn't trust Gerry or Kate McCann to treat my dog...much less my child or anyone else I love.

And yes, it DOES get back to professional people who would be so callous and stupid as to leave three babies alone night after night to party with friends. This action alone shows they have really bad skills at judging risk factors...and I surely wouldn't want the doctor treating me or my loved ones to lack that critical skill.

I think they probably take very good care pf their patients as we live in such a litigious society these days.

I think they probably take very good care pf their patients as we live in such a litigious society these days.

That's why there is such a thing as malpractice insurance.

I certainly would not feel comfortable consulting Gerry McCann for several reasons:
I think he is unfeeling & would show little compassion if how he speaks of his daughter is anything to go by & secondly, I fail to see how his mind could be on his work with all that is going on!

What's happening with Gerry's blog? Any new entries?

I expect to see his blog turn really maudlin over the Christmas Holiday.

I see Gerry's drinking buddies are going to be re-interviewed:

McCann Pals May Be Made Suspects

Dec 1 2007 By Victoria Ward
FOUR of the Madeleine McCann "Tapas Nine" have been warned they could be named official suspects, it has been claimed.
Reports said Dr Russell O'Brien, his partner Jane Tanner and their friends Dr David Payne and Matthew Oldfield have all been told they could be made arguidos like Kate and Gerry McCann.
They were

.....Those four have always been at the top of my list of arguidos.

I see Gerry's drinking buddies are going to be re-interviewed:

McCann Pals May Be Made Suspects

Dec 1 2007 By Victoria Ward
FOUR of the Madeleine McCann "Tapas Nine" have been warned they could be named official suspects, it has been claimed.
Reports said Dr Russell O'Brien, his partner Jane Tanner and their friends Dr David Payne and Matthew Oldfield have all been told they could be made arguidos like Kate and Gerry McCann.
They were

.....Those four have always been at the top of my list of arguidos.
They should all be asked if they would agree to a polygraph test. Would be interesting to see their reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member