Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(((((Colomom))))) it is a beautiful picture. AND not to worry, the forces of karma will see to it that Maddie has justice. We may just never hear about it.

Never forget, Karma is a Witch with a capital B!

Salem

McCann DNA evidence 'exaggerated'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7541810.stm

A UK forensic scientist had already warned DNA in their hire car was "inconclusive", it has been revealed. His e-mail was in thousands of pages of evidence now been made public.

British forensic scientist John Lowe said the sample contained 15 out of 19 components of Madeleine's DNA which were not "unique to her".

What the BBC's Steve Kingstone said....
....And No hatchet job here....

The BBC's Steve Kingstone said the documents showed an initial report from Britain's forensic science service saying the samples indicated some compatibility with the components of Madeleine's DNA.
However the laboratory did not draw firm conclusions and stressed that the samples contained the DNA of more than one person. In an e-mail dated 3 September 2007, John Lowe of the major incidents team of the Forensic Science Service (FSS) said it was impossible to conclude whether the material taken from the car came from Madeleine.

It is perhaps time to consider the role of the elected government of the United Kingdom in getting the McCanns 'cleared' (cough) and in a position to attack the Portuguese police who, on the whole, have done a heroic job under very difficult circimstances.

I've started a thread on the subject here:

http://www.truthformadeleine.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=423

A lawyer for Goncalo Amaral

P.S. Colomom, I suspect Goncalo Amaral has tried some of the big London lawyers' firms and they don't want to touch this. Just like the media appeared spellbound at the mere mention of 'Clarence Mitchell'. I am sure a provincial firm of Solicitors could be instructed, the key would be getting a top libel barrister to run the case. To get this case into court would cost a lot, a lot, an awful lot of money.

Which the McCanns and Robert Murat managed to find from somewhere

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By web Trolls

http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

THE 3 ARGUIDOS site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have no access to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interesting group of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well. They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

The Moderators here at Anorak have noted a recent surge of activity as the once-again revamped team at the 3As have become our new friends. Avid letter writers to Anorak and when gently challenged, retreat to vent their spleen within their own site. We had such an incursion yesterday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041685/Revealed-The-map-drawn-Tapas-Nine-witness-saw-Madeleine-carried-night.html

Revealed: The map drawn by Tapas Nine witness who 'saw Madeleine carried off into the night'

I cannot get the map to copy on here, I will keep trying, however on the map she draws that she was on the same side of the road as Gerry & Wilkins, so she had to walk past them & wasn't seen? I believe she said On Panorama that she was on the opposite side of the street.
Enlarge

THE 3 ARGUIDOS site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have no access to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interesting group of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well. They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

The Moderators here at Anorak have noted a recent surge of activity as the once-again revamped team at the 3As have become our new friends. Avid letter writers to Anorak and when gently challenged, retreat to vent their spleen within their own site. We had such an incursion yesterday.

This is correct - It's well known in the UK that this is a site that is patronised by the less than well educated.

It started off as trying to have reasonable discussions but very little discssion is now allowed it has had to go private for the outrageous content of its posters, views, verging on the libellous.

Colomom in previous thread post 23 you asked

RE: Goncalo Amaral's book, The Truth of the Lie

Our friend summer from the Proboards 79 site reminds us that:

I have not heard anyone contradicting a single word from his book.

There have been the usual attacks on his character, his reputation - but not a word to disprove or contradict the actual contents of the book.

The PJ report didn't contradict it either, as far as I could perceive.

I would really appreciate some REBUTTAL to the contents of the book....anyone??? Please???.......

From the Final report thread. Colomoms post No 16…..

Further on this issue, the testimony of MARTIN SMITH was considered, pages 1606 and following, reporting the sighting of an individual carrying a child, in one of the streets that lead to the beach. It was said that the child could be MADELEINE McCANN, although it was never peremptorily stated. Some time later, the witness alleged that, by its stance, the individual who carried the child could be GERALD McCANN, which was concluded when he saw him descending the stairs from an airplane, pages 2871, 3991 and following and 4135 and following. It was established that at the time that was being mentioned, GERALD McCANN was sitting at the table, in the Tapas Restaurant.
From the Portuguese thread. Colomoms post No 345.
Interview with Gonçalo Amaral in Correio da Manhã today

How important is the Irish witness within the case?

He explained where he and his family had seen, at 10 p.m. on the 3rd of May, a man carrying a little girl. And it wasn’t Murat. They did not see the face, but they described the athletic and clumsy manner in which he carried the child.

That was back in May.

When the McCanns returned to England, the witness, watching Gerry get off the plane and walking across the asphalt carrying his child, had a realization. By the manner in which he walked and the clumsy way that he carries the child, he is 70 to 80 percent certain that it was the person he saw that evening. Says he and say the other members of the family.

What did you do?

On the days before I left Portimão we were taking care of that trip to Portugal. Then, the hearing of that witness was requested through a liaison officer from the Irish police in Madrid, which took months. During that time, the witness was approached by persons that are connected to the McCanns’ staff, I don’t know with what intention. They felt pressured. Later on, the hearing arrived and he maintains the probability of 70 to 80 percent that it was Gerry who carried the little girl towards the beach.

Couldn’t that have been included in the rogatory letter?

It could and it should. The ideal would have been for him to come to Portugal, as a key witness.

I haven’t read the book as IMO he is a liar. But I will be surprised if he hasn’t included this particular piece of fiction!!

So which version do you believe Colomom?
The one in the Final Report or disgraced cop Goncalo Amaral’s version?

THE TRUTH OF GONCALO AMARAL'S LIE :liar:……IS IN THE FINAL REPORT. IMO

This is correct - It's well known in the UK that this is a site that is patronised by the less than well educated.

It started off as trying to have reasonable discussions but very little discssion is now allowed it has had to go private for the outrageous content of its posters, views, verging on the libellous.
Hi mrsmousemat. :hand: Nice to hear from you again. :)

And your right! It's obvious the 3 arguidos is not the place to find the truth IMO

Unlike others April, I do not choose to believe ONE report, book, theory, website, blog, etc.

I try to read everything I can find, positive, negative, speculation, rumor, whatever and then I step back and look at the big picture. I use my own brain to come to my personal conclusions.

I believe in God April and I believe that the truth will out. Until that day I will make sure my opinion is known. I just wish that people would allow me this freedom without insulting me or my intelligence. Period. End of story.

April, I am a bit lost (must be the English issue) so are you saying the Irish man lied when he said he saw Gerald carrying a child the night Madeleine disapeared? If so, what would be his motive?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-CCTV-footage-police-kept-secret-public.html

'My name's Maddie. They took me from my holiday':

The astonishing sightings and CCTV footage police kept secret from the public

PDLCCTV.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041685/Revealed-The-map-drawn-Tapas-Nine-witness-saw-Madeleine-carried-night.html

Revealed: The map drawn by Tapas Nine witness who 'saw Madeleine carried off into the night'

I cannot get the map to copy on here, I will keep trying, however on the map she draws that she was on the same side of the road as Gerry & Wilkins, so she had to walk past them & wasn't seen? I believe she said On Panorama that she was on the opposite side of the street.
Enlarge

Here you are Barnaby....

JTMap.jpg

Unlike others April, I do not choose to believe ONE report, book, theory, website, blog, etc.

I try to read everything I can find, positive, negative, speculation, rumor, whatever and then I step back and look at the big picture. I use my own brain to come to my personal conclusions.

I believe in God April and I believe that the truth will out. Until that day I will make sure my opinion is known. I just wish that people would allow me this freedom without insulting me or my intelligence. Period. End of story.
You are not the only one who believes in God Colomom.

By the way didn't you ask for that rebuttal? :waitasec:
And that rebuttal clearly shows Amaral is a liar. :liar:

And the truth is out in the conclusion of the report. Just not in Goncalo Amarals book. IMO

April, I am a bit lost (must be the English issue) so are you saying the Irish man lied when he said he saw Gerald carrying a child the night Madeleine disapeared? If so, what would be his motive?
No Sleithmom he didn't lie, he was just mistaken that it was Gerry McCann he saw.
In the final report they confirm that Gerry McCann was sitting at the Tapas bar at the actual time the Irishman said he saw the man with the child.
This is from the report Sleithmom.....

Further on this issue, the testimony of MARTIN SMITH was considered, pages 1606 and following, reporting the sighting of an individual carrying a child, in one of the streets that lead to the beach. It was said that the child could be MADELEINE McCANN, although it was never peremptorily stated. Some time later, the witness alleged that, by its stance, the individual who carried the child could be GERALD McCANN, which was concluded when he saw him descending the stairs from an airplane, pages 2871, 3991 and following and 4135 and following. It was established that at the time that was being mentioned, GERALD McCANN was sitting at the table, in the Tapas Restaurant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-CCTV-footage-police-kept-secret-public.html

'My name's Maddie. They took me from my holiday':

The astonishing sightings and CCTV footage police kept secret from the public

PDLCCTV.jpg

In my opinion, there was never a need to release this video because this is not Maddie. Does anyone think it might be? If so, why? To me, it does not look like her at all except for the blond hair. The body shape is different, the stance is differennt. Now remember, I base that on the many picutures of Maddie we have looked at. I have never seen Maddie in real life.

But it seems to me, K&G would have shot this down instantly and if so, there was no reason to release the tape.

Salem

Here you are Barnaby....

JTMap.jpg

On this map - If Jane was coming from the Tapas - she would have had to walk right by Gerry & Jeremy. How could they not see her? G& Jeremy are standing in the middle of the way between the apts and the Tapas - Jane would have had to pass them, if what she says is true?

Salem

For all those who have questioned abandonment charges.

From the report....Prosecuter Mr Magalhaes explains his decision.......

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...-fits-of-suspect-released-for-first-time.html

In their 58 page report, prosecutors Jose de Magalhaes and Joao Melchior Gomes said:

Mr Magalhaes defended the McCanns' decision to leave their children alone in the apartment on the night Madeleine vanished.

There was speculation that the couple may be charged with "abandonment", which can incur a prison sentence of up to 10 years.

But he said Mr and Mrs McCann had not thought their children were in any danger when they left Madeleine and her younger twin siblings.

"It is obvious that neither of the defendants, Gerald or Kate, acted with intent," he wrote.

"They could not predict that the resort where they had chosen to spend a few days holiday would leave the lives of any of their children in danger.
"It was located in a quiet place, where the majority of residents are foreign citizens of the same nationality and without any known history of this type of crime.

"It seems obvious to us that the crimes of exposure or abandonment can be
eliminated."

Mr Magalhaes said all the theories – including the possibility that the couple had accidentally killed their daughter and disposed of her body – had come to nothing.

"While it is a fact that Madeleine disappeared from the Ocean Club apartment, the circumstances and manner of how this happened is not known."

Regardless of what we feel about it....Baby listening is legal in Europe.

And the PJ new this all along!! :rolleyes:

You are not the only one who believes in God Colomom.

By the way didn't you ask for that rebuttal? :waitasec:
And that rebuttal clearly shows Amaral is a liar. :liar:

And the truth is out in the conclusion of the report. Just not in Goncalo Amarals book. IMO

Back up April, I never said I was the only one who believed in God.

Regarding your "rebuttal", you are very good at cut and paste....do you have a personal opinion?? An opinion of more than two sentences? Your "rebuttal" is anything but "clear".

Your truth is not necessarily everyone's truth. Stop trying to force your truth down the board's throat. You are welcome to post your opinion but sometimes you come across as arrogant. Try a little sensitivity.

In my opinion, there was never a need to release this video because this is not Maddie. Does anyone think it might be? If so, why? To me, it does not look like her at all except for the blond hair. The body shape is different, the stance is differennt. Now remember, I base that on the many picutures of Maddie we have looked at. I have never seen Maddie in real life.

But it seems to me, K&G would have shot this down instantly and if so, there was no reason to release the tape.

Salem

Agreed Salem, it does not look like Maddie to me either. I also think the hair is too blond. Maddie's was more brownish. I read that the PJ did show this CCTV footage to the McCanns and they immediately dismissed it. They knew it was not their daughter.

Did you see this??

MaddieSuspct.jpg

The PJ did not release this e-fit because they knew this was the gardener. I suppose there are some sheep out there that will swallow all of this hook, line and sinker.

Let's examine the speaker here, shall we? A self-proclaimed "professional journalist." Why do such people feel the need to put "professional in front of their occupations? To distinguish themselves, of course, from the pathetic amateurs out there who incidentally are not sitting back and accepting meekly the biased, bland, edited "as we see fit" journalists' opinions and articles anymore.

Professional journalists who have a symbiotic relationship with people such as Clarence Mitchell, the cabinet level government employee who as media liason has the power to make or break careers. Want to give one reporter or editor a leg up? Call him with some inside information. Want to give a competitor something to run that will benefit both of you? Drop a few words as an "unnamed source."

Clarence Mitchell was arranging interviews with the McCanns from the beginning along with planned opportunities for photographers. No hurried back/side angles for those in the know of when those opportunities would be--you'd be the one getting a lovely full-face view of Kate and Gerry, Cuddle cat clutched in hand, or perhaps a smiling pic of Gerry and the twins.
And with the story one of the hottest ones ever--as even the Anorak editor admits freely--such a photo or exclusive interview was gold.

Oh, sure, a tabloid or newspaper here or there runs an article against the McCanns--and slap! Clarence Mitchell hits them with an expensive lawsuit. They settle, as most organizations are forced to do when hit with a barrage of time-consuming, legal bills mounting motions and legal maneuvers. The lawyers bury the employees in a flood of paper, until more employees are working on the lawsuit than the business of staying in business. So they settle, and the message goes out: Don't mess with the McCanns. Clarence is watching.

Is it any wonder then, that a "professional journalist" is going to make scathing comments about people who are on such forums as the 3 Arguidos?

You'd hear the same thing from the editor of any of the leading British newspapers or tabloids. It's much easier to dismiss people as nuts or just "mean people" as Gerry McCann called them, then to go against the likes of Clarence Mitchell and his connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl