Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's the view of the well site, near to that grey car mentioned earlier... zoomed in a bit closer. 22 june 2007. looks like two wells close together.
IMO those are 2 of the searched wells, I've been arbitrarily calling the top one A and the bottom one C.

There's 2 main routes you can go from the Ocean club to Boca do Rio, either via Budens or via Burgau. I just crawled both routes on aerial view. Apart from the 3 wells they have searched, plus the one I mentioned near Budens, I can't seen any wells on either route that you can access from the roadside. There's a couple near-ish the road on the Burgau route but they are on peoples property behind a wall or fence.
have you forwarded the budens coordinates to the pj divers. ;) or me + google earth pro )))
article says they have done the obvious ones... your first three. now onto the next 20. probably ones a bit further back from the road.

IMO those are 2 of the searched wells, I've been arbitrarily calling the top one A and the bottom one C.
understood. (from your 2 options for coordinates) the third site for B. looks like this on 22 june 2007.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 00.35.14.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 00.35.14.png
    909.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 00.38.05.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 00.38.05.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
There's 2 main routes you can go from the Ocean club to Boca do Rio, either via Budens or via Burgau. I just crawled both routes on aerial view. Apart from the 3 wells they have searched, plus the one I mentioned near Budens, I can't seen any wells on either route that you can access from the roadside. There's a couple near-ish the road on the Burgau route but they are on peoples property behind a wall or fence.
The well you found (to the north of the searched wells) has buildings nearby over the road which in 2009 streetview appear to be quite well frequented by people and a dog so it IMO was more overlooked than the 3 searched wells.

IMO CB wouldn't have gone anywhere near PDL and would have lied low for a while after, maybe went further west, so I doubt he would have dropped MM in a well on the way back to PDL.
Someone said earlier that Aljezur was mentioned on the Port documentary?

Last edited:
I agree.
LE have basically handed us the story of what happened from the start. The phonecall, The pics of the camper on the beach, the pic of the camper near the posts, the bar confession, the chatroom conversation about "taking something small".
I think the aim was to carefully drip the story, to nudge memories as really ALL they actually need is MM's body.
why do you think they dropped the malaga pic in there?

have you forwarded the budens coordinates to the pj divers. ;) or me + google earth pro )))
article says they have done the obvious ones... your first three. now onto the next 20. probably ones a bit further back from the road.
These are the coordinates of the well closer to Budens-
37.082610,-8.823724

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

It may be that the next 20 wells are further back or they could be 20 roadside wells in other areas around the Algarve. Time will tell.

If it's wells further from the road but in the same area they go for, that would indicate to me their evidence is based on sightings of the WF around the time.

If they go for roadside wells, that tells me CB has confessed to someone the detail of what he did and that it involved pulling over and dumping the body into a roadside well.

Last edited:
These are the coordinates of the well closer to Budens-
37.082610,-8.823724

It may be that the next 20 wells are further back or they could be 20 roadside wells in other areas around the Algarve. Time will tell.

If it's wells further from the road but in the same area they go for, that would indicate to me their evidence is based on sightings of the WF around the time.

If they go for roadside wells, that tells me CB has confessed to someone the detail of what he did and that it involved pulling over and dumping the body into a roadside well.
shame the portuguese have so many wells. here's that area from the 22 jun 2007 satellite imagery

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 01.20.11.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-13 at 01.20.11.png
    684.4 KB · Views: 26
Thanks, your 1st image is a good illustration in 2007 of the space where a vehicle could park on the side of the road next to well B.
agreed. but if i understand correctly, they have now checked this well. hopefully one more like it with easy access from the road - where they finally find something.

I don’t want to sound insensitive but what do you think would be left at this point? I read something about the lime (?) being able to decompose a body quicker, and after 13 years, I really don’t know if much would be left at all apart from a few bones but I’m wondering if even they may have rotted too. God it’s horrific. I hated typing that :( I look at that little pic of her smiling in the pink hat by the pool and I feel so terribly sad and angry :( her whole life taken so cruelly away from her and for what? Some nonce making a video for himself? :( :( :(

I don’t want to sound insensitive but what do you think would be left at this point? I read something about the lime (?) being able to decompose a body quicker, and after 13 years, I really don’t know if much would be left at all apart from a few bones but I’m wondering if even they may have rotted too. God it’s horrific. I hated typing that :( I look at that little pic of her smiling in the pink hat by the pool and I feel so terribly sad and angry :( her whole life taken so cruelly away from her and for what? Some nonce making a video for himself? :( :( :(

i think its all part of a much bigger picture now..sadly. MM was but one chapter of something that has been going on for 25 years.
I too wonder about the mention of 'pigs'. And my theory doesnt fit the storyline that MM was murdered that night and dumped, but i want an outcome that can be proven like everyone.

IMO if she was dumped, it wasnt right away. Remember that there was a credible sighting in late may (21st i think it was) of both MM, CB and the Van. in Spain towards the northern border.

..he may have made more money from his videos than for any paid abduction. and nothing we've heard rules out that he may have done both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member