Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the VW-pic, we can't really say where it has been taken, i thought about the info, CB might have lived in his van. MT said so, because of his earlier convinction.

So i searched a little bit after camping sites in the area and found this one.

parque de campismo da ilha de tavira - بحث Google

I can see many sandy lanes, wooden fences with ropes, lower and higher trees and maybe some reed-looking plants.

What do you think? Might the image have been taken at a camping site, maybe near praia do barranco or maybe near spain on his way back to germany or to somewhere else?

Cops were looking for a female drugsdealer by the name of Julia,I believe the “deals’ were in the area,where one of the tips lead from little Inga..if I am not mistaken..Brandenburg/Berlin?

ETA: The police are searching for a drugsdealer Julia from Oranienburg
Brandenburger Spuren im Fall Madeleine: Polizei sucht nach Oranienburger Drogendealerin namens „Julia“ - Berlin - Tagesspiegel
And here the update about ‘ Julia’ (just read it myself)
‘According to German prosecutor Stephanie Gropp, Julia has remained untraceable because Brueckner refused to provide any details about her. ’
Cops seeking female drug dealer named ‘Julia’ who could hold key to cracking Madeleine McCann case
Aha. So "Julia from Oranienburg" sold marihuana to CB in 2007-2008.
Couldn't be the 15 year old Julia who was in Portugal in 2011. Perhaps her mother instead?
Would German LE have checked the IAPRS registers? Perhaps there are leads in those files....
Google translate, 3rd news item, the 15 year old Julia said: "she [Julia] told me she can't control her impulse, it's like a drug takes care of her, and she has to run away"
Julia had been in P. for two years when the article was written in Feb 2011.

Aha. So "Julia from Oranienburg" sold marihuana to CB in 2007-2008.
Couldn't be the 15 year old Julia who was in Portugal in 2011. Perhaps her mother instead?
Would German LE have checked the IAPRS registers? Perhaps there are leads in those files....
Google translate, 3rd news item, the 15 year old Julia said: "she [Julia] told me she can't control her impulse, it's like a drug takes care of her, and she has to run away"
Julia had been in P. for two years when the article was written in Feb 2011.

I dunno, I think he most likely just pulled a name out of his hole. I can’t see him giving a real name or even gender if he wouldn’t say anything more.

Hi guys, third post after following for months, hi!

I do agree that he wont talk but they may find bones or forensically id her somehow..i think it will be solved,but he wont talk..unless theres something bigger that they suspect him of in which case maybe leverage,but off the top of my head i cannot think of anything bigger than murdering Madeleine Mcann thats without adding being a sadistic paedophile and whatever events that we have summised may have occurred prior to her death....also i know Raymond Hewlett has probably nothing to do with this and that he was after cash when he made the comments that he had seen her twice but not in person or some words to that effect...makes me wonder if he had seen some footage of her or something

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news...f62c8fd07?sv=c2de89a98268cf417d2d6adfba104a66

"He said a very good gypsy friend he knew in Portugal had got drunk and 'let it out' that he had stolen Maddie to order as part of a gang.

"My dad said this gang had been operating for a long time and had snatched children before for couples who couldn't have children of their own.

"Maddie had been targeted. They took photos of children and sent them to the people they were acting for. And they said Yes or No.

"Dad said the man told him it was nothing to do with snatching children for a paedophile gang or for a sexual reason.

"He said there were huge sums of money involved. And he totally believed what this man was saying."

hmmmm....

Yep i read this,it was the gypsey part that threw me,but living out of a van may constitute being a gypsy i guess..

Category: | The Courier Mail

"He said a very good gypsy friend he knew in Portugal had got drunk and 'let it out' that he had stolen Maddie to order as part of a gang.

"My dad said this gang had been operating for a long time and had snatched children before for couples who couldn't have children of their own.

"Maddie had been targeted. They took photos of children and sent them to the people they were acting for. And they said Yes or No.

"Dad said the man told him it was nothing to do with snatching children for a paedophile gang or for a sexual reason.

"He said there were huge sums of money involved. And he totally believed what this man was saying."

hmmmm....

According to the VW-pic, we can't really say where it has been taken, i thought about the info, CB might have lived in his van. MT said so, because of his earlier convinction.

So i searched a little bit after camping sites in the area and found this one.

parque de campismo da ilha de tavira - بحث Google

I can see many sandy lanes, wooden fences with ropes, lower and higher trees and maybe some reed-looking plants.

What do you think? Might the image have been taken at a camping site, maybe near praia do barranco or maybe near spain on his way back to germany or to somewhere else?
I think when I posted that big link a page or so before, it said a spanish person, had said where it was taken, of the camper van, it also mentioned satalite images, but that was not my reason for posting it, I could be getting mixed up though

Not so sure to believe, the son, whom he'd not spoke to for years, he had said he left a letter, saying it wasn't him, but destroyed the letter, why would you do that, you would just give it the police surely????,

How would someone Portuguese describe someone living out of a van..would they call them a gypsy?,..im sure theres something in what he said

Yes maybe, that’s my thinking too

Also, that article link said this too, but I can’t find the old The Sun article archive or link ;
“Several men were reportedly seen taking photos of children around the Ocean Club resort in the days before she vanished. The Sun revealed earlier this year that a British expat thought he had seen Maddie in a white van driven by a gypsy couple the day after she was lost.‘

Anyone know this article ? I can’t find a report re that sighting they mention

I wish this whole well search and ‘fundamental evidence’ to think she is dead was just a hunch, or maybe trying to get CB to confess or others or biding time whilst actually going for accomplices . I still think Morocco has a role to play... the sighting by that Norwegian woman MO was mighty strange IMO ;Couple convinced they saw Madeleine McCann at a petrol station in Morocco
And I read Raymond H went to Morocco days after MM missing suddenly too.... not to mention Malaga van pic (ferry) although maybe that was unrelated, hashish or similar

But searching wells and HW saying they have evidence isn’t a good sign hmmmm... ;(

Not so sure to believe, the son, whom he'd not spoke to for years, he had said he left a letter, saying it wasn't him, but destroyed the letter, why would you do that, you would just give it the police surely????,

True , odd he would burn it. Unless Hmm, he was covering something more sinister up, perhaps? Or maybe not who knows...

i don't think he was in a position to keep her for days at that point though. its possible that fantasy even came much later. (was it in 2013 he made those comments?)
but realistically, he was homeless living out a camper-van at the time he took MM, infact he was living with his pal mischa at that point wasn't he? so it wouldn't have been possible to hide her, she would make noise, she'd cry. there's noway he could keep her hidden whilst keeping her alive with all the police presence, it would have been way to risky for him IMO. obviously i'm completely guessing and i could be wrong but i think he disposed of her pretty soon after he did what he wanted to. :(
I agree. Sadly that is what happens in most cases like this - that's why rapid responses are necessary.

Nor do I believe any trafficking would go on for the high risk option of an abducted child with loving parents. In our sad world there are too many children that nobody cares about to ever risk abducting someone like MM for sale.

I do believe, given his penchant for filming and liking of money, he may have recorded whatever happened and sold it.

Those are my opinions sad and horrible tho they are.

hmmmm....

I agree with your response as 'hmmmm' but on the other hand...I can't help referring to that news report (that I keep going on about) in 2007 of a man taking photos of children at a holiday resort who was aprehended and a scuffle broke out with one of the Dad's. Was this man scoping out children to send photos on (for sale or other nefarious reasons)? Does this mean there is a large network working on this....IMO possibly yes.

Yes maybe, that’s my thinking too

Also, that article link said this too, but I can’t find the old The Sun article archive or link ;
“Several men were reportedly seen taking photos of children around the Ocean Club resort in the days before she vanished. The Sun revealed earlier this year that a British expat thought he had seen Maddie in a white van driven by a gypsy couple the day after she was lost.‘

Anyone know this article ? I can’t find a report re that sighting they mention

I wish this whole well search and ‘fundamental evidence’ to think she is dead was just a hunch, or maybe trying to get CB to confess or others or biding time whilst actually going for accomplices . I still think Morocco has a role to play... the sighting by that Norwegian woman MO was mighty strange IMO ;Couple convinced they saw Madeleine McCann at a petrol station in Morocco
And I read Raymond H went to Morocco days after MM missing suddenly too.... not to mention Malaga van pic (ferry) although maybe that was unrelated, hashish or similar

But searching wells and HW saying they have evidence isn’t a good sign hmmmm... ;(

There has been written a lot, but let's go to facts.

1. MM has been seen all over the world, just a day after vanishing.

2. The case has been treated as an abduction for thirteen years. Result = zero.

3. She would be 17 years by now, with a remarkable iris and the whole world knows that case. If she had been abducted, she would recognize herself. Result = zero. By the way, my son and daughter are 17 years old too and they keep questioning EVERYTHING thats according to them and their existence!

4. German L.E. would never start such an progressive action, keeping it as a case of murder, without evidence that is not more than a verdict! Even by the fact that also a suspect has human rights.

5. A month ago, HCW spoke of verdict-based evidence. By now it's spoken of concrete (konkret=strong) evidence.

6. CB isn't just a pedo, he is also a sadist who fantasises of "using" little ones for days, torture them, record these actions and getting rid of them if needed.

IMO the abduction-investigations of the past lead to nowhere. Maybe it started as one, but very soon after an abduction he couldn’t sell MM to somebody, because the world knew her and her remarkable eye.

So maybe yes, bringing out the close up of her eye by the parents, could have had influence of the further actions of the possible abductor. Sad, but very possible.

Last edited:
There has been written a lot, but let's go to facts.

1. MM has been seen all over the world, just a day after vanishing.

2. The case has been treated as an abduction for thirteen years. Result = zero.

3. She would be 17 years by now, with a remarkable iris and the whole world knows that case. If she had been abducted, she would recognize herself. Result = zero. By the way, my son and daughter are 17 years old too and they keep questioning EVERYTHING thats according to them and their existence!

4. German L.E. would never start such an progressive action, keeping it as a case of murder, without evidence that is not more than a verdict! Even by the fact that also a suspect has human rights.

5. A month ago, HCW spoke of verdict-based evidence. By now it spoken of conrete (konkret=strong) evidence.

6. CB isn't just a pedo, he is also a sadist who fantasises of "using" little ones for days, torture them, record these actions and getting rid of them if needed.

IMO the abduction-investigations of the past lead to nowhere. Maybe it started as one, but very soon after an abduction he couldn’t sell MM to somebody, because the world knew her and her remarkable eye.

So maybe yes, bringing out the close up of her eye by the parents, could have had influence of the further actions of the possible abductor. Sad, but very possible.
Well said super dad ;)

hmmmm....
I think Hewlett was full of bull. I really don't think he had a clue. He may have just wanted some notoriety.

Apparently not,they seem focused on wells near boca do rio ..and the beach pic is debatable..we think its praia barranco..its been mentioned as both in different media sources..but i do think its praia barranco
What do wells have to do with pictures? Likely every property has an old well. And the beach picture location was positively identified by background terrain ..... it was all back in the last couple of threads ..... did you read any of them ?

Speaking of wells ... I doubt CB would dump a body in one where he lives or used to live. Much too close to home and would tie him to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam