Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The man – named Dieter Fehlinger – said he was visiting his daughter Nicole in the Portuguese village of Foral in early 2007 when the German suspect turned up in a large cream-coloured Winnebago"

"The family were left devastated when they returned home to discover that their 100,000 euros savings had been stolen, in November 2007."

So this was NOT where the money for the Winnebago came from if Dieter is correct on dates.

"The man – named Dieter Fehlinger – said he was visiting his daughter Nicole in the Portuguese village of Foral in early 2007 when the German suspect turned up in a large cream-coloured Winnebago"

"The family were left devastated when they returned home to discover that their 100,000 euros savings had been stolen, in November 2007."

So this was NOT where the money for the Winnebago came from if Dieter is correct on dates.

Well, he had to have some lucrative sources of cash to have a Jaguar at 28YO.

If my memory serves me right, from the pics of the bedroom, the base of that bed was low-lying and wouldn't have allowed for a small child, let alone a grown adult, to hide underneath.

And the parent's bed(s)?
They pushed two singles together - could they have been hidden under?

This is infuriating! It’s not so much that the evidence is stacking up but that every new reveal contradicts a heap of others so it’s really hard to ascertain if there’s a case or not.

This car park at Praia de Gale 37.080918, -8.315574 has square wooden posts with rope.
(But then probably so do 100s of other car parks).

Last edited:
Friday. The two women, her granddaughter and NF go to Villamoura. In the way, NF buys a disposable cell phone card. They didn't have the money in the car. While N waits with the girl in the car, they go to an office, go out with the money and try to deposit the money in a very close Bank (BES), but they cannot, so they take the money home.
The robbery was the following Sunday, November 1, the day of N.'s oldest daughter's birthday. That day they hear N making a mysterious call in which he says "naturally" in German. They assume that N was warning that the house was empty.
It does not seem to me to be blackmail money, it seems that they receive the money for the sale of something in an office and when they cannot deposit it they take it home until Monday.
According to the British girlfriend, CB has the jaguar in 2005.
According to MT, CB has the Allegro at the end of May or beginning of June 2007.
I don't remember correctly, but there was another testimony from one of his friends saying that CB had found a lot of money in a robbery, among clothes. (AB?) ?

Friday. The two women, her granddaughter and NF go to Villamoura. In the way, NF buys a disposable cell phone card. They didn't have the money in the car. While N waits with the girl in the car, they go to an office, go out with the money and try to deposit the money in a very close Bank (BES), but they cannot, so they take the money home.
The robbery was the following Sunday, November 1, the day of N.'s oldest daughter's birthday. That day they hear N making a mysterious call in which he says "naturally" in German. They assume that N was warning that the house was empty.
It does not seem to me to be blackmail money, it seems that they receive the money for the sale of something in an office and when they cannot deposit it they take it home until Monday.
According to MT, CB has the Allegro at the end of May or beginning of June 2007.
I don't remember correctly, but there was another testimony from one of his friends saying that CB had found a lot of money in a robbery, among clothes. (AB?) ?

Yes - that final account was given by his friend in Ausberg whose attic he lived in and to whom he signed over the jag. It was reported in the Telegraph about three/ four weeks ago.

This car park at Praia de Gale 37.080918, -8.315574 has square wooden posts with rope.
(But then probably so do 100s of other car parks).

Great. That's not a common fence. Looks not that place from Streetview Dec. 2009 (vegetation doesn't match), but I think the are is worth exploring.

We know he had the Jaguar in 2003 because he was caught by police driving it in January 15, 2004 at Lagos and the car was already under custom's custody at the time and he couldn't drive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member