Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pics of 5A apartment there's no way to hide behind that door, unless the door is half closed and nobody pushes it open.
The door, when opened, is flush to the wall, there is no wall recess behind that door, so nowhere to hide.
If Gerry, like he said, opened the door it would have clearly hit the person that Gerry thought MAY have been hiding behind it imo.
Gerry didn't say he opened the door. He said it was already half open and he pulled it closed. IMO, it would totally possible to hide behind a half open door. Get behind a door that goes flush to a wall and check if you don't believe me. We've had this debate on here before. I'm not saying it's what happened but I don't think it can be discounted based on dimensions. GM knows that apartment and will know the area available behind the door better than us, he thinks it was a big possibility.

@MENDEL Is this correct?
Translation of google (under vid)
‘The main suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was implicated in another crime, also filed, half a year after the mystery of Praia da Luz. then Christian Bruckner's girlfriend. Today, these two Portuguese women are sure that Bruckner was the robber and Nicole Fehlinger the accomplice and mentor of the theft. In a cunning scheme allegedly assembled by the two, a suitcase with a hundred thousand euros was stolen.’
Sexta às 9. Suspeito da morte de Madeleine implicado noutro crime no Algarve
Who carries a hundred thousand pounds round in a suitcase?...i can translate the words but theres no point in me watching the video does it explain at all?

@MENDEL Is this correct?
Translation of google (under vid)
‘The main suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was implicated in another crime, also filed, half a year after the mystery of Praia da Luz. then Christian Bruckner's girlfriend. Today, these two Portuguese women are sure that Bruckner was the robber and Nicole Fehlinger the accomplice and mentor of the theft. In a cunning scheme allegedly assembled by the two, a suitcase with a hundred thousand euros was stolen.’
Sexta às 9. Suspeito da morte de Madeleine implicado noutro crime no Algarve

Yes that's correct enough. And interesting too that case. November 1, 2007. 100.000€. NF who gave a lift to the women 2 days before (Friday) somehow understood they couldn't deposit that money in a bank (BES). Only NF could know according to them. They say that Friday, on their way to Villamoura, NF stopped the car and bought a mobile or a SIM card. Neighbors say that after NF left the house with the women, a men who could be CB was seen nearby the house. Women say NF got a call in German little before presume time of robbery (Sunday I must presume). NF was heard by police at the time, assumed she had a call from CB but denied any robbery. "Sexta às 9" located and contacted NF but she refused interview.

Last edited:
I admit, I’ve been a lazy sleuth but who is this female accomplice who CB was supposedly much closer to that police initially thought. Not a girlfriend then. Julia?

Prime suspect had 'smoking gun' phone call with female accomplice, cops fear

Thanks for the info, but i'm pretty irritated. German L.E. came out on June, that they are investigating. Meanwhile portugese L.E. made it to the media, according to own new investigations.

Since beginning of june i read NOTHING about S.Y. investigations so far. But the most bombshells are released by U.K. press! ALMOST EVERY DAY.

Sorry, i have to doubt the infos, U.K. press releases almost every day. I assume, they know nothing. Maybe for good reason. Even C.B.'s lawyer refused to talk to british press, as i read here.

Last edited:
Gerry didn't say he opened the door. He said it was already half open and he pulled it closed. IMO, it would totally possible to hide behind a half open door. Get behind a door that goes flush to a wall and check if you don't believe me. We've had this debate on here before. I'm not saying it's what happened but I don't think it can be discounted based on dimensions. GM knows that apartment and will know the area available behind the door better than us, he thinks it was a big possibility.
I think the dimensions can be looked into further, we've spent many hours looking at well locations!
I have a door with just 4" of wall behind, my son who is around Brueckners size CAN stand behind it when 1/2 open, BUT I can see him there when I enter the room.
GM would have had to go into the room to have to had made "visual contact" with the children.
GM said he had sensed someone behind the door. If you sense someone behind a door, then you have a look.
IMO that 'sense' came afterwards when he realised MM had been taken.
After all, behind doors, are places where bogeymen hide and lurk in film and fiction and in our heads. IMO.
Not that we'll ever find out this small detail, but I think it could have been a figment of GM's imagination.

So 100 000 cash in Portugal in 2007. That Hannover Bar’s fb page says they only use cash, presumably 2020. Do these businesses/countries generally use cash? Nowadays I virtually never use cash and wouldn’t carry any usually.

Who carries a hundred thousand pounds round in a suitcase?...i can translate the words but theres no point in me watching the video does it explain at all?

Maybe someone who has been scammed, sold something that was non-existent, blackmailed, and was meeting CB to pay for goods - CB and NF didn't supply goods/services but ran off with the money instead?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member