Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexta9 showed the police records of the girl who had run away; the two guys were Ucranians. One of them was called Ivan. They lived in Algoz.
3USG5q2.jpg

In media they have been presented as "Romanians" I think because the villagers of Foral thought they were from Romania. See a previous Sexta9 episode.
Sexta9 has also shown a (police) record showing the nationality of the girl: Russian/German.

I think the confusion came from the reports that she apparently moved in with a Romanian boyfriend when she turned 18. And looking at her two oldest children, they could definitely pass for being Romanian.
Now, it doesn’t tie in with reports and I’m just wildly speculating here, but her third child..... If you told me CB had spawned.....

His lawyer claims “He wanted to go on holiday” .... despite taking no luggage apart from a bible and his lawyers business card and was sleeping on the streets of milan? FFS I’ve heard it all Now. Surely they’ll throw this out. Does common sense not have to come into it at all these days?

His lawyer claims “He wanted to go on holiday” .... despite taking no luggage apart from a bible and his lawyers business card and was sleeping on the streets of milan? FFS I’ve heard it all Now. Surely they’ll throw this out. Does common sense not have to come into it at all these days?

Maybe he was travelling with Ryanair?:rolleyes:
Oh no wait, he couldn’t - because he was on parole and his passport was “stolen” :rolleyes:

I've always felt some of the Tapas 7 evidence might have contained back covering embellishments. I will say I have NEVER bought into believing they were involved but I've always wondered if they checked as often as claimed.

Whilst having desperate sympathy for them I can't help feeling what the hell possessed 4 comfortably off middle class parents to leave toddlers alone when there were so many options.

So when MO says he didn't see MM only the twins I do wonder if he went in at all. Widening the time frame for the abduction. Was he covering the fact he hadn't bothered to check?

Was his report of a seemingly external light source ever followed up?
Witness MO heard a noise.
Maddie abductor could have been caught in the act, Netflix doc claims

So he was on FB?
"Facebook photographs from 2011, the same year he was convicted of smuggling cannabis, show the tall, muscular former car mechanic at a bar in the district with a waitress and a dog."
I had a quick look through MT’s FB profile last night as all his friends are viewable , but just so many to look through!

I had a quick look through MT’s FB profile last night as all his friends are viewable , but just so many to look through!

Been there, Ted. Couldn’t find anything. Bar a Chris T that posted a photo of Barranco in March 2018, but CB was in prison at this time, and the dude comes across as British to me. I’m sure LE have his profile locked down.

I've always felt some of the Tapas 7 evidence might have contained back covering embellishments. I will say I have NEVER bought into believing they were involved but I've always wondered if they checked as often as claimed.

Yes - it is pretty clear that they contaminated each others evidence

If you read MO's three statements you can see it evolves towards Tanner man have abducted MM before 9.25 and MO's own listening trip some 20 mins early, and GM's check. But that timeline is so tight as to be absurd.

The masked man was shown last week(?)
The masked man used to break in to homes in Northern Germany to abuse young boys. In some cases he also abducted them.
Police managed to catch the s-o-b and he was sentenced to life imprisonment in Feb 2012. He was also convicted of three murders on young boys.
XY Gelöst: Der Maskenmann
This masked man makes me think of CB. Although he's a totally different person.
Guess I do remember, wasn't there a speculation that he was the perp in Nicky Verstappen case att?
(Sorry for going off topic here)

Can anyone post a link to the timeline that shows his whereabouts at the end of 2007/start of 2008? I've tried searching, but can't find it

Yes - it is pretty clear that they contaminated each others evidence

If you read MO's three statements you can see it evolves towards Tanner man have abducted MM before 9.25 and MO's own listening trip some 20 mins early, and GM's check. But that timeline is so tight as to be absurd.
While MO was in the apartment checking, he heard a noise coming from the childrens's bedroom. (I not sure if this was in the statements). IMO this noise might be irrelevant or might be intruder is in bedroom during that check?

While MO was in the apartment checking, he heard a noise coming from the childrens's bedroom. (I not sure if this was in the statements). IMO this noise might be irrelevant or might be intruder is in bedroom during that check?

Wasn’t there a piece done a few years ago where GM said he was haunted by the fact that the intruder could have been in the apartment when he did his final check? I believe it was behind a paywall so I never got reading the full thing. Did he hear anything?

Wasn’t there a piece done a few years ago where GM said he was haunted by the fact that the intruder could have been in the apartment when he did his final check? I believe it was behind a paywall so I never got reading the full thing. Did he hear anything?
yes one possibility was the intruder might be standing behind the partly open childrens bedroom door

Last edited:
«The chances that Brückner will be released soon are zero»

‘Christian Brückner claims that he should not have been convicted in Braunschweig because he was extradited from Portugal to Germany because of child abuse and not because of the rape. The public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters says to 20 minutes that Brückner refers to the so-called «specialty principle». The suspect has already served the punishment for sexual abuse to which he was sentenced by the Braunschweig Regional Court in 2017.
The first prosecutor Wolters corrects against 20 minutes: "Even if the European Court of Justice finds a formal error, it is repairable." In other words: According to Wolters, the chances that Brückner could soon be released are “at zero”. The European Court of Justice in Luxembourg also has no power to release anyone.’

«Die Chancen, dass Brückner bald freikommt, stehen bei null»

«The chances that Brückner will be released soon are zero»

‘Christian Brückner claims that he should not have been convicted in Braunschweig because he was extradited from Portugal to Germany because of child abuse and not because of the rape. The public prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters says to 20 minutes that Brückner refers to the so-called «specialty principle». The suspect has already served the punishment for sexual abuse to which he was sentenced by the Braunschweig Regional Court in 2017.
The first prosecutor Wolters corrects against 20 minutes: "Even if the European Court of Justice finds a formal error, it is repairable." In other words: According to Wolters, the chances that Brückner could soon be released are “at zero”. The European Court of Justice in Luxembourg also has no power to release anyone.’

«Die Chancen, dass Brückner bald freikommt, stehen bei null»

Yes, and i stated that before.

IMO we should not misinterprete HCW's statements acording to put a line under the investigations. IMO they investigate since 2017/2018 according the known convicted (!) suspect. No need to hurry, no need to fight for an arrest warrant. C.B.'s lawyer just tries to push a little bit pressure into, because his hands are tied, as long as C.B. hasn't been charged or even interrogated by L.E.. For so long he is NOT able to take a look into the files. Not even one sheet!!!!

So HCW can also be understood to mean, L.E. should be soon to hand over the finished investigation to the prosecuters, so they are able to charge him by appealing a german penalty-court, or not. That already starts with an interrogation to finish the investigation. At this point, they have to let the lawyers take a look into the files, to assure an correct defence.

In germany the L.E. investigates a suspect in 1. step, then they hand over all info to the prosecuters (2. Step - HCW, but they can and do work together in some cases), and in the 3. Step the prosecuters check the files and decide, wether they call a court by charging the suspect for a trial.

In Step 4, the judges are in charge for the trial and take over.

The problem in this case is, we have a worldwide known suspect. Even if he get's a trial in the next months, lawyers will argument, he never had a chance for a fair trial, due to public sentencing. Even if he may be guilty at the end. Like the boys in the Bulger case in U.K.. A good prosecuter knows, when it's time to tie the knot.

Last edited:
I have read that BKA and MSM got CBs pictures from FB.(van/jag/bar/)

Here you can see the German/Russian nationality of the girl.
And we can also see that NF was not married at the time the girl disappeared from Foral:
GYs1IpV.jpg

And: Sandra narrates that the two Ucranians had not been identified by Portuguese police. One of them is mentioned in the file as "Ivan", but apparently, this was not verified by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13