Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if CB had a nickname or was his Christian named shortened in any way?
Some people including his girlfriends and people he worked with in Lagos knew him as Chris. Not aware of any nicknames but did read something about him using false identities, though can't recall exactly where that was now.

Some people including his girlfriends and people he worked with in Lagos knew him as Chris. Not aware of any nicknames but did read something about him using false identities, though can't recall exactly where that was now.
Thank you for your help-I was hoping the name Stan would appear somehow.

Out of interest i went back to the 3 interviews of Oldfield which really leave a lot to be desired in terms of his evolving evidence

He claimed he asked reception staff to call the police at at 10.05 or 10.10 but then seemed to indicate he didn't stick to his guns on it after the staff suggested she might have wandered. So in other words, the police were not called at 10.05, 10,10 or 10.14.

According to Oldfield himself they arrived sometime after 11, and we know they were called at 10.41 - so all things considered, the response time seems fairly quick given the location and availability of resources.

The Tapa's group had the power to ring earlier - maybe in the confusion, no one realised the call had not been made.

Also what stands out to me from Oldfield's evidence is that so many people entered the apartment before police arrived.
I've always felt some of the Tapas 7 evidence might have contained back covering embellishments. I will say I have NEVER bought into believing they were involved but I've always wondered if they checked as often as claimed.

Whilst having desperate sympathy for them I can't help feeling what the hell possessed 4 comfortably off middle class parents to leave toddlers alone when there were so many options.

So when MO says he didn't see MM only the twins I do wonder if he went in at all. Widening the time frame for the abduction. Was he covering the fact he hadn't bothered to check?

Was his report of a seemingly external light source ever followed up?

So he was on FB?
"Facebook photographs from 2011, the same year he was convicted of smuggling cannabis, show the tall, muscular former car mechanic at a bar in the district with a waitress and a dog."

Thank you for your help-I was hoping the name Stan would appear somehow.
I've always felt some of the Tapas 7 evidence might have contained back covering embellishments. I will say I have NEVER bought into believing they were involved but I've always wondered if they checked as often as claimed.

Whilst having desperate sympathy for them I can't help feeling what the hell possessed 4 comfortably off middle class parents to leave toddlers alone when there were so many options.

So when MO says he didn't see MM only the twins I do wonder if he went in at all. Widening the time frame for the abduction. Was he covering the fact he hadn't bothered to check?

I tend to agree with you about the tapas 7. I think MO has witnessed something of crucial importance and it has failed to register.

Can anyone take a closer look at this?
Am on my cell phone and there are so many CBs on FB
Madeleine-Mccann-German-Suspect-1152x1536.jpg

Christian Brueckner Madeleine McCann | Info - BingiNews

So he was on FB?
"Facebook photographs from 2011, the same year he was convicted of smuggling cannabis, show the tall, muscular former car mechanic at a bar in the district with a waitress and a dog."
Yes he was on FB, but i don't know what name he used there. There is this picture of his FB

Attachments

• Madeleine-Mccann-German-Suspect-768x1024.jpg
    Madeleine-Mccann-German-Suspect-768x1024.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 57
Yes he was on FB, but i don't know what name he used there. There is this picture of his FB
I guess they took down his FB profile I tried to zoom in on the picture from Bingi news but.. I don't have an eye for spotting details pictures, they blurred it out

wahnsinnderholger was his Skype alias and he also liked to use the name Harald Money on the internet

Here his Skype profile again... maybe somebody can see some clues in this. I am still wondering what the picture is... it looks like his profile picture is a picture that he made himself.

Attachments

• Harald Money.JPG
    Harald Money.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 62
There's a bit more explanation in the Sun now about CB's lawyers contention regarding the rape charge and extradition -

EU law states that people extradited on the basis of a European Arrest Warrant can only be prosecuted for crimes listed in the paperwork.

However, lawyers for the German government argue he has no right to challenge his arrest and say he "made the most of open European borders."

Felix Halabi told the court: "He flouted the rules. Despite the requirement to stay in the national territory (Germany) he did not stay, he left for Italy.

(CB) was extradited from Portugal to Germany in 2017 where he was jailed for child sex offences.

He was freed a year later under "surveillance" and was ordered to meet with a probation officer once a month.

But then fled to Netherlands and on to Italy before being arrested in Milan and sent back home to face justice for historic drugs offences.

However, Fulscher told the court as his client had only gone on holiday he did not have to inform the authorities he was leaving the country.

He said: "In the framework of the supervision order he was not required to remain on German territory.

"He wanted to go on holiday. This was communicated to his probation officer."

Maddie suspect made most of EU open borders to evade justice, court told

I still don't really understand why the extradition warrant matters though, they didn't charge him with the rape until the following year. If he'd stayed in Germany the whole time then German LE would be within their rights to charge him for the rape at any time without the need of any extradition. So why does it matter that he was extradited a year previous for another charge?

I was working this evening so havent watched it,however I got a notifier on google news feed about this :
ZDF erinnert an schrecklichen Fall: Wie Ermittler den schwarzen Mann fassten
Was that also on XY,this evening?
The masked man was shown last week(?)
The masked man used to break in to homes in Northern Germany to abuse young boys. In some cases he also abducted them.
Police managed to catch the s-o-b and he was sentenced to life imprisonment in Feb 2012. He was also convicted of three murders on young boys.
XY Gelöst: Der Maskenmann
This masked man makes me think of CB. Although he's a totally different person.

Apparently leaving kids in the apartment and having a staff “listening service” was the norm with Mark Warner resorts. According to some of the Tapas group, a few of them had been to a MW resort in Greece and this was the done thing, staff would walk around and listen outside the apartment and if there was any issue they would go and fetch the parents. The Tapas group thought they were doing one better by actually going into the apartments to check. However, this “listening service” wasn’t available at PdL, and there was obviously a reason for that now that we know about all the break-ins at the OC resort. But hindsight is 20/20...

ETA - the Tapas group weren’t privy to the info about the break-ins, because, y’know - “keep quiet or the tourists won’t come”. I genuinely don’t think it matters though. CB boasted about breaking into apartments while the owners were asleep. He broke into DM’s villa while she was awake and watching tv. If he had his sights on MM, he’d have got her whether her parents were there or not. Their bedroom was on the opposite side of the apartment, neighbours reportedly didn’t hear anything that night so she didn’t cry, she didn’t scream. He’d have got her either way.

Last edited:
@Chiatos Got a little confused bout the teenage girl and who she was with after she fled NF and R. Remember to have read ,that she was at a Romanians community and found the article :
‘“He came here to help him. One of the girls who had been sent from Germany to stay with her fled to stay with Romanians a few kilometers away.“
Villa owner of Madeleine McCann murder suspect urges police to search | FR24 News English
Also read up a little about Roman and it seems that the LE was asking and searching for him too..
Sexta9 showed the police records of the girl who had run away; the two guys were Ucranians. One of them was called Ivan. They lived in Algoz.
3USG5q2.jpg

In media they have been presented as "Romanians" I think because the villagers of Foral thought they were from Romania. See a previous Sexta9 episode.
Sexta9 has also shown a (police) record showing the nationality of the girl: Russian/German.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member