Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just an inkling - and I know that it’s not unheard of for men to have a female accomplice - but NF’s supposed involvement actually makes me less inclined to think this was an abduction for sexual violence and/ or procuring dark web material. Evidently she’s crooked but I’m not seeing those two threads merging. Burglary or quick-thinking abduction to sell? Maybe.

Have you seen RN on FB? Do you think it's RFN?

I’m swinging towards yes. He looks like he could be the guy from the very small, very poor quality MySpace photo... Speaks German... Posts about Portuguese football. Haven’t had a proper scope yet, but I’ll report back here if I find anything of interest!

Just a guess but perhaps NF faked qualifications in order to get the German children because it was easy money looking after them?
I've seen her reported as a social worker, child psychologist - maybe a fake degree or lesser qualifications.

It’s just an inkling - and I know that it’s not unheard of for men to have a female accomplice - but NF’s supposed involvement actually makes me less inclined to think this was an abduction for sexual violence and/ or procuring dark web material. Evidently she’s crooked but I’m not seeing those two threads merging. Burglary or quick-thinking abduction to sell? Maybe.

Possibly.
I wonder if NF had an insider at the OC?
RE- Keys?

Possibly.
I wonder if NF had an insider at the OC?
RE- Keys?

I was thinking that. She’d be relatively well connected if they were generally good at scoping places out. Let’s assume it’s a pattern of crime that developed over a couple of years - it would be interesting to know who was employed by OC in that time.

I’m also curious at to whether the witness who saw the two men speaking German on the balcony (Jane Jenson?) has been shown a picture of MT and whether we know if he has basic command of any other languages? He knows a lot. I would guess they often/ occasionally worked as (at the least) a trio.

I might be mixed up, but are we leaning towards NF and MT being the people who were tasked with retrieving evidence from his house whilst he was in prison in 2006 - including the video camera?

If so, we’re then saying that NF was still happy to be his partner in crime following her viewing that video in full knowledge of what had happened. Or do we assume she already knew full well what he was a capable of? It’s said there was, on that camera, video of violent sex act/ rape of an older lady (as we know) a girl who appeared 15-20 and a woman who was 30-40. They sat on that evidence for a long time.

Presumably it was MT who finally came forward with the truth following the MM confession in a bar. But why then unless he knew that someone had confessed that? Did he actually wait until CB had left the country?

It makes me wonder if the story around the confession - whereby CB confessed and then showed a video of the rape of the older US lady (which has never quite added up) is in fact bending the truth. What if CB confessed
to MT in 2017 on the anniversary but MT had in fact already seen the video and only then had the confidence to shop him?

Originally, it was reported that two of CB’s acquaintances broke in because he owed them and they knew he was in prison. Now we learn that they were going in there to clean-up for him.
I’m wondering who fabricated that - those who broke in? (MT and NF?) or the police.

I think there might be some detail changes to protect certain people who associate with some pretty deviant people.

Originally, it was reported that two of CB’s acquaintances broke in because he owed them and they knew he was in prison. Now we learn that they were going in there to clean-up for him.
I’m wondering who fabricated that - those who broke in? (MT and NF?) or the police.

I think there might be some detail changes to protect certain people who associate with some pretty deviant people.
MT was in prison with CB in 2006. He could not have done the break in/clean up.

Sorry for poor Portuguese...
Apparantly they set the villa alarm on only some days, this due to having a cat.
In retrospect they think NF was trying to see whether the alarm was being set or not.
And ... NF turned up unexpectedly with a birthday cake which she wanted them to try and she left it there in the kitchen.
Sexta às 9 Episódio 26 - de 17 Jul 2020 - RTP Play - RTP

The villa from where the 100k was reportedly stolen has been reported today as in Praia de Gale.
Remarkably back to 2014 it was reported there were sex attacks in Praia de Gale area.
"five in Carvoeiro between 2004 and 2006 and nine in Praia de Gale, Vale de Parra, and Sao Rafeal (Albuferia district) between 2004 and 2008."
Madeleine McCann: police now know of nine assaults on British girls in Algarve
PJ had DNA from semen deposited at one of those crime scenes, which they compared to Euclides M & subsequently cleared him. Wouldn't it have been a logical step for PJ to compare CB's DNA with the aforementioned sample? No permission for a DNA sample from CB would be required based on the 2005 rape case & solitary hair DNA match.
Madeleine: DNA finally clears dead suspect - Portugal Resident

One thing that strikes me reading the witness statements of OC employees is how many of them signed a short term contract in April - start of the season, I assume.

There could be lots of new faces around and staff wouldn’t notice anything amiss. I think, if they had someone on the inside, they might have been there slightly longer? But I guess there’s just as much chance they’d signed up the week before.

Loads of these statements mention burglaries and theft too.

This from a book keeper at the Ocean Club - witness statement. She recalls the burglary because she prepares the insurance documentation.

“She says that as far as she can remember, during the years that she has worked at the resort, she knows of some thefts from inside the apartments and most recently on 16th April 2007 there was a theft from an apartment in Block 5 L, from where a plasma display screen, credit cards and a mobile phone belonging to the respective guests were taken.“

Source: Mark Warner/Ocean Club staff statements

Maybe time to revisit this sighting?

P.J. POLICE FILES: GEORGE BURKE BROOKS LOGOS MARINA SIGHTINGS

I am away for a couple of weeks but glued to this board. I am shocked with the news about NF.
Now, does anyone remember a story where a holidaymaker stopped "a gipsy woman" stealing their child. Was this in PDL?
NFs involvement would mean Madeleine was taken to order but this doesn't exactly match HCWs view!!!!
Or was she taken for videos?
But they could have let her go, they could have dropped her somewhere once they knew she was a hot news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper