Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of these folks who believe it was a planned abduction.In all the pictures I have seen,it doesn’t look like the McCanns staying in OC was ransacked,looking for valuables.
And when KM checked ,she said she didnt see MM in her bed and the first place she looked was in their own bedroom to see if MM was there.When she raised the alarm,about MM missing she said something like: ‘we failed her,they took her”
If she saw signs of robbery,I am sure it was mentioned?

The Mccans had through the years also PI working on the case and paedophiles were highlighted in the search/investigation. KM even wrote: 'Night after night, I read of depraved individuals, British paedophiles, Portuguese paedophiles, Spanish, Dutch and German paedophiles and the horrific crimes they committed.

I guess it was dark and MM was a sleep so her distinctive mark in her eye could have been unnoticed? Also I wonder if you are lurking at a child that age from a distance , you even could see the mark in her eye? I don’t think so...
I do think that the McCanns were observed without even knowing it.If you think about MM being snatched while her siblings are sleeping,it gives me the cold chills..Even if MM woke up from -lets say a burglary,she is just a small child and the thief could have runned,had enough time to get away,before someone would notice her screams or cries
I think it's likely he broke in to abduct her specifically and, IMO, planned to do that. But I think it was for his satisfaction.

A group of Drs leaving small children alone every night would have attracted gossip (the first thing anyone says when MM is mentioned is 'what on Earth were they thinking of') which he'd have heard with any links at all to the complex or it's surrounding area. And he was a child abuser.

But IMO there was no selling on to anyone for any reason. I think it was the age old tragedy of child abuser abducting child.

Lots of pedophile rings have been busted. There have been attempts to try and save the children involved. But not one has landed upon a child that's been abducted from an ordinary first world family

I do actually believe what DF said about CB and NF were just friends, but never a couple. Despite what Sexta9 say. I think also one of NF's friends has also publicly stated that they were never a couple, whereas NF and RN were definitely a couple. RN was at Foral before and a lot longer than CB, even longer than NF until LS kicked him out. Could RN have been involved in the 100k robeery and not CB?

That's hard to tell because she admitted before police she had a call from CB. It's said Mathias was in Germany from March to December 2007 and CB lived at Foral during that time. It's presumed NS came later.

That would be 50kg of weed/grass....

Of course dried. Wet weed should go moldy pretty fast.

The only weed that we are led to believe existed was the fresh cut stuff in AB's attic, to me it sounds like CB has raped a few grows on his way up through Spain. Whether there was 50kg in the attic drying is unknown.
A pro organisation just using CB wouldn't operate in such a risky way. The product would be processed and packaged to minimize the shipment size and smell and maximize transport space before being transported. Add the fact that there is no proof that he did even carry 50kg in the motorhome.

Last edited:
That's kind of funny. The lady does not only have seen MM in 2017, but also the yellow white campervan. The van, that was sold in 2015 to a german family, running a scrapyard.

She must have got it totally wrong. Hard to imagine there is a connection to the buyer of the van and that they took over MM.

EXCLUSIVE: Maddie McCann ‘could be alive and living as a German’, claims Portuguese national TV - Olive Press News Spain

Unfortunately it seems that teacher creates false memories from current events. Very unfortunate because illegal adoption, however serious that can be, would be the best news we could hear from MM.

Illegal adoption when she's having a new happy happy life would be really hard to manage psychologically. If I was her father I'd rest in peaceful sadness and would resist meeting her and her new family at least until she's mature enough. She was very young when she was kidnapped and human mind can be very tricky as Pediatrician psychiatrist said. She could erase her confusing memories and even feel guilty for having lost her parents.

The only weed that we are led to believe existed was the fresh cut stuff in AB's attic, to me it sounds like CB has raped a few grows on his way up through Spain. Whether there was 50kg in the attic drying is unknown.
A pro organisation just using CB wouldn't operate in such a risky way. The product would be processed and packaged to minimize the shipment size and smell and maximize transport space before being transported. Add the fact that there is no proof that he did even carry 50kg in the motorhome.

We know he had large quantity of weed in Augsburg before AB asked him to quit home. If he didn't destroy weed, those could be the 50Kg he told about to NF's father.

Unfortunately it seems that teacher creates false memories from current events. Very unfortunate because illegal adoption, however serious that can be, would be the best news we could hear from MM.

Illegal adoption when she's having a new happy happy life would be really hard to manage psychologically. If I was her father I'd rest in peaceful sadness and would resist meeting her and her new family at least until she's mature enough. She was very young when she was kidnapped and human mind can be very tricky as Pediatrician psychiatrist said. She could erase her confusing memories and even feel guilty for having lost her parents.

As you said, it is very unlikely someone imagines seeing MM and reporting it just three years later. I do not trust portugese media, same as portugese P.J..

Why that kind of reporting now? Could be launched, due to the actual state. Many people do strange things for money.

usually the weight referred is dry, ready to distribute. ive not heard of wet weed rates.
Probably because noone deals in wet rates, but wet weed is all we know that CB had according to AB.

Reactions: nao
If someone else was involved then they would be outside in a waiting car.

You all are taking everything seriously and looking into things in depth(which is a good thing) were you aware that CB was spending nights with SM.
That probably explains a lot.
Could SM be the guy CB was often seen with at the hippy parties at Barão de São João? His almost look-alike?

Van spotting at the hippy market:
Barão de São João is quite near to Budens / Vila do Bispo.

And could the dog-sitting activities of NF be linked to SM?

That's correct. Police file from Episode 25 @ 26.32 says she once before fled to Albufeira downtown.

"A menor gosta muita da Baixa de Albufeira tendo já, por uma vez, fugido para esta localidade" - The girl likes Albufeira downtown very much and had already fled thereto once.
Oh that's right .... pity they don't say when that had happened though.

That probably explains a lot.
Could SM be the guy CB was often seen with at the hippy parties at Barão de São João? His almost look-alike?

Van spotting at the hippy market:
Barão de São João is quite near to Budens / Vila do Bispo.

And could the dog-sitting activities of NF be linked to SM?

But that is not a T3 Westfalia....

It's a VW LT.

I do actually believe what DF said about CB and NF were just friends, but never a couple. Despite what Sexta9 say. I think also one of NF's friends has also publicly stated that they were never a couple, whereas NF and RN were definitely a couple. RN was at Foral before and a lot longer than CB, even longer than NF until LS kicked him out. Could RN have been involved in the 100k robeery and not CB?
Certainly a possibility that RN was involved with the robbery. But: he doesn't match the description made by the neighbour(s) when the theft was reported to police.
CB does. But then again, any Germanic looking person would match the description. RN does not.

But that is not a T3 Westfalia....

It's a VW LT.
I'm not saying it's a WF, I'm only showing the place where the hippy parties are/were organised and where CB visited regularly. Together with someone who looked a bit like him. To some they seemed brothers. That someone could well have been SM.

Probably because noone deals in wet rates, but wet weed is all we know that CB had according to AB.
It needs to be dried so it's not sticky, and you can't smoke something that's wet, as it won't burn

I'm not saying it's a WF, I'm only showing the place where the hippy parties are/were organised and where CB visited regularly. Together with someone who looked a bit like him. To some they seemed brothers. That someone could well have been SM.

Does SM have green eyes?

It needs to be dried so it's not sticky, and you can't smoke something that's wet, as it won't burn

That's what CB was doing with it in AB's attic. As it's normally dried processed weed that is transported it leads me to think that CB could have cut this weed himself or with someone he knew in the areas where they grow weed in the Orgiva/Granada hippy triangle area.

Last edited:
I think so.
The friend in BSJ was said to have green eyes. I've been trying to suss out if MT is the green eyed friend. MT has said himself that he was in BSJ around the time the witness stated.

Edit
Just checked MT's images again, from what I can see he has blue eyes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members