Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt that any man, even most Psychopaths can commit rape or paedophilia "to order", for financial gain, Tim. I'm sorry to blow your theory out of the water here, but I have never heard of this kind of psychopathology.

The motive for rape was sexual aggression, fantasy, coercion / control.

The videos of the rape and paedophilia were just a sideline for him to make money.

ie: his twisted deviant sexual pathology is present already - the realisation that money could be made from that came after.

hopefully it will all come out soon. - we know for a fact that people do traffick for order so ill let that stand.

part of the discussion here though is to just throw out there theories that fit the bill. None are right and most are not 'impossible'.

many narratives fit actually. we should entertain each and keep an open mind and base our understanding on what we know. Not so much on what we think.

hopefully it will all come out soon. - we know for a fact that people do traffick for order so ill let that stand.

part of the discussion here though is to just throw out there theories that fit the bill. None are right and most are not 'impossible'.

many narratives fit actually. we should entertain each and keep an open mind and base our understanding on what we know. Not so much on what we think.

Personally, I think a summary of each of the prominent/feasible theories would be super useful. There has been so much great work and evidence gathering here, it's a shame not to collate it all in some way, and it does feel like the German investigation is edging towards a resolution of sorts....

I like your logic , thanks.

And for those folks who think it was a well planned kidnapping specifically targeting Madeleine I doubt it ..... why choose a child with such a distinctive mark in her eye .... cant hide that .

If it was indeed CB who took the child it probably was a burglary turned into a child snatching for his own perverted reasons .... I dont recall if the parents had valuables or money in the apartment ..... if there was nothing to steal maybe he decided not to leave empty handed and took her.
I am one of these folks who believe it was a planned abduction.In all the pictures I have seen,it doesn’t look like the McCanns staying in OC was ransacked,looking for valuables.
And when KM checked ,she said she didnt see MM in her bed and the first place she looked was in their own bedroom to see if MM was there.When she raised the alarm,about MM missing she said something like: ‘we failed her,they took her”
If she saw signs of robbery,I am sure it was mentioned?

The Mccans had through the years also PI working on the case and paedophiles were highlighted in the search/investigation. KM even wrote: 'Night after night, I read of depraved individuals, British paedophiles, Portuguese paedophiles, Spanish, Dutch and German paedophiles and the horrific crimes they committed.

I guess it was dark and MM was a sleep so her distinctive mark in her eye could have been unnoticed? Also I wonder if you are lurking at a child that age from a distance , you even could see the mark in her eye? I don’t think so...
I do think that the McCanns were observed without even knowing it.If you think about MM being snatched while her siblings are sleeping,it gives me the cold chills..Even if MM woke up from -lets say a burglary,she is just a small child and the thief could have runned,had enough time to get away,before someone would notice her screams or cries

Personally, I think a summary of each of the prominent/feasible theories would be super useful. There has been so much great work and evidence gathering here, it's a shame not to collate it all in some way, and it does feel like the German investigation is edging towards a resolution of sorts....

I would offer to do it but small children and full time work mean my resources are currently limited, and anyway I lack the expertise and knowledge at this stage!

I agree that CB might have smoked a bit of weed. Someone that knew CB did state that there was a time that CB was not smoking weed or or even drinking alcohol, so that would confirm that he might have puffed a bit of weed before. Still a bit far from drug fueled rapes.
Didn’t they find needles and used syringes at NF place? I do think he used more then weeds,his skin looks like he used other drugs as well..MOO

The main reason I don’t think she was taken for illegal adoption is that there were three children in the room - why not taken the younger girl who has no life memories.

If he was doing an auction he or they would take all and sell them. But if if they had a couple ordering such a child with such a phenotype, then it would be safer to pay for a 3-4YO than a baby. Just an opinion as I agree that sighting is quite unlikely.

Thanks shodell ...... I applied some logic to see how it penciled out .....

= during tourist season the population of Albufeira grows to 300,000
= 1 person in 10,000 have the eye condition known as a Coloboma
= that computes to 30 people
= if half are female leaves 15
= if half are children that leaves 7
= in tourist season many would be German speaking.

Some years ago I lived in a small city population 12,000 and personally knew 3 people who had the Coloboma defect in one eye (2 males 1 female) .... I am sure there were more .... kinda throws the 1 in 10,000 statistics out the window , at least in that city

The lady witness claims to be a teacher so I would expect she has some credibility .... but I find it hinky that she was so focused on the girl she saw ... including the eye condition .... while in a supermarket .... and remembers it perfectly .... and before she even knew about Madeleine ..... but she cannot remember the dates or much else

I think that woman is a clever person, but what's working here is emotion and not intelligence. After hearing news about CB she had a vision she believes true that she saw the girl speaking German 3-4Y ago and she even had a vision, she later said, she also saw CB's van (which had to have been many years ago as CB sold van 5Y now).

Didn’t they find needles and used syringes at NF place? I do think he used more then weeds,his skin looks like he used other drugs as well..MOO
According to LS she found bricks of hash (probably 100 gram slabs of Morrocan) needles and a spoon after NF and then RN moved out/evicted, I think this was 2009? the last known sighting around that time of CB in Foral was summer 2007 after he found the pregnant girl, this is according the LS version of the story.
So unlikely the hash/needle/spoon in Foral is anything to do with CB

According to LS she found bricks of hash (probably 100 gram slabs of Morrocan) needles and a spoon after NF and then RN moved out/evicted, I think this was 2009? the last known sighting around that time of CB in Foral was summer 2007 after he found the pregnant girl, this is according the LS version of the story.
I am kind of sceptic if that was a 100 gram slab of hash... 100 gram hash is more or less 1000,- Euro...

Was CB a drug using dealing, trafficker as he is made out to be? not exactly....

What there is:

Selling a bit of weed at the local hippy festivals/raves in the Algarve/Spain

CB drying fresh cut weed in AB's attic - Sounds unprofessional, like he's just chopped someones crop, plenty of that growing semi wild in Southern Spain.

The small time weed/hash deals with Julia in Germany together with AZ to sell on the Isle of Sylt in N Germany where he eventually got busted with AZ

A few bricks of hash, needle and spoon in Foral that LS found in 2009? Could be totally unrelated to CB
LS said she burnt the hash ;)

(DF's story about CB transporting kids/drugs in the motorhome relating to 2007.)
(MT's story that CB went to him in Orgiva May/June 2007 because of MT's drug connections, (chopping?). Later CB/AZ deals with Julia in Germany)

Oddly, no other evidence/mentions of any other drug dealings/trafficking/use other than small quantities of weed/hash exists in this whole CB story, and most what there is is hearsay. I don't recall any mention of any hard drugs anywhere. CB's extensive rap sheet only has the 1 drug charge from Sylt I believe.

CB was definitely no drug lord, he sucked at it and got busted. He was trading weed for sex at the festivals and the profits from the Julia deals in Germany didn't amount to much split between 2 people.

I doubt CB ever made much money at all through selling 'drugs'. And as far as I can tell he didn't have any drug addictions.

No mention to hard drugs indeed. But for quantities, he's arrested in Kiel for dealing drugs in large quantities in the German island of Sylt, Schleswig-Holstein. Also he told NF's father he could transport 50Kg weed.

I am kind of sceptic if that was a 100 gram slab of hash... 100 gram hash is more or less 1000,- Euro...

Yes I agree, it seems a lot to discard. 100g slabs are a pretty standard size for shipping Moroccan hash and the closest I could come to LS's description 'bricks'. I don't think as much hash was found as was made out to be.

i dont mind the far out there extreme hypotheses myself. We dont have any evidence saying he isnt a serial killer do we?

We have no murder charging so far. Even though he's thought to have killed MM, he's convicted for molesting a few children, none of them was killed.

CB had lived at Foral till at least December 2007. Source: Sexta9.
The pregnant girl has been registered in police files to have run away in Sep 2008. We can't change that unless we have proof that the police files are incorrect.

No mention to hard drugs indeed. But for quantities, he's arrested in Kiel for dealing drugs in large quantities in the German island of Sylt, Schleswig-Holstein. Also he told NF's father he could transport 50Kg weed.

I guess the relatively small amounts that CB/AZ bought from Julia would be classed as large quantities under the German narcotics law. I know up to 10g is classed as 'small quantities' in Germany

ETA
I don't have much faith at all in DF's stories.

Last edited:
CB had lived at Foral till at least December 2007. Source: Sexta9.
The pregnant girl has been registered in police files to have run away in Sep 2008. We can't change that unless we have proof that the police files are incorrect.

Sept 2008 wasn't the first time that LW ran away from Foral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7