Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The police theory of immediate death and dumping was developed way back in 2007 by Mark Harrison based on historical data

Involvement of pedo rings etc are vanishingly unlikely.

with respect wasnt this well before all the rest of his movements and records were known?

we need to remember that whilst there are general traits and patterns of behaviour historically, there has always been exceptions and we know for certain that CB's acquaintances include other paedos over a long period of time.

i cant get my head around why he would act alone given his links and kinks.

According to Mohammed (Inga's case lawyer, who had access to the files)

Verbindung zwischen Christian B. und der vermissten Inga (5)? Anwalt ihres Vaters im Interview

"Several dead dogs were found, some buried in the sand, so that only the head looked out. "In all likelihood, Christian B. is responsible," believes Mohammed. And there are other indications that could suggest that Christian B. could be involved in Ingas disappearance. He has no alibi for the day. A witness also remembered a dark van nearby. Christian B. is said to have owned such a car."

so he either forcibly buried them alive and left their heads exposed, or buried them when dead with head out?

it certainly points to the former doesnt it?...and if someone can do that, they can do anything.

If it was an abduction for illegal adoption it's by far less serious than rape and murder (but still serious of course). However I think it's not credible someone would keep such info secret until they present a German guy as suspect. Even if that was the case it's unlikely they would let her leave home without contact lenses or sunglasses. All that's nonsense. Anyway I missed report and will try to review it as soon as available. False leads, some of them of paranoid type, are quite common in famous crimes. Even people swearing they committed the crime, something that as far as I know didn't happen with MM, which is quite strange.
The main reason I don’t think she was taken for illegal adoption is that there were three children in the room - why not taken the younger girl who has no life memories.

The main reason I don’t think she was taken for illegal adoption is that there were three children in the room - why not taken the younger girl who has no life memories.

I don’t believe he stole to order but if he did I’t could be that the purchaser put in an order for a specific child of age and physical characteristics.

So first we had the met saying they knew of CB since 2017, they have now admitted knowing of him earlier in the Investigation. When Cressida Dick from the met was questioned on the documentary last night, she was asked if CB was cleared as a suspect by them back then. She refused to confirm that either way. So my thinking is he wasn’t cleared as a suspect back then, but they continued with their investigation into him & his cronies and that investigation is still continuing today? If he was acting alone this investigation would have been solved long ago imo.

I also keep thinking about Scotland Yard insisting they are still treating this a missing persons inquiry & that HCW said on the documentary last night he assumes mm is dead ( we had a few u turns in early to mid June where he said he has concrete evidence that MM was dead, to saying she could still be alive, also it was said K & G were sent a letter stating MM was dead, which they categorically denied receiving a letter with that content). I know the majority won’t agree but I still think there could be a chance they believe she could still be alive & hoping that if CB thinks he’s going down for murder instead of abduction that he might crack & give them info on others involved? I defo think CB is involved but feel too many acquaintances of his are coming out pointing the finger. A few examples : DF comments about hiding a small child in the Winnebago (Remember he had a small grandchild at that time in CBs company), MT saying he was convinced CB done it. CBs ex boss Restaurant owner TI saying “we all know what happened to MM”. I could go on & on lol. Why now? Why not back then? It’s my opinion that his acquaintances have only spoken out when the police came knocking.

Last edited:
If it was an abduction for illegal adoption it's by far less serious than rape and murder (but still serious of course). However I think it's not credible someone would keep such info secret until they present a German guy as suspect. Even if that was the case it's unlikely they would let her leave home without contact lenses or sunglasses. All that's nonsense. Anyway I missed report and will try to review it as soon as available. False leads, some of them of paranoid type, are quite common in famous crimes. Even people swearing they committed the crime, something that as far as I know didn't happen with MM, which is quite strange.
I don’t believe he stole to order but if he did I’t could be that the purchaser put in an order for a specific child of age and physical characteristics.
This is only logical if the order came from a paedophile/ring. I can’t understand a scenario where an adoptive family would want a a small child over a baby. Logistically, Amelie would have been easier to steal too. It may be the least horrible outcome but stealing MM to order for a childless family is highly unlikely given the other facts in the case.

Last edited:

Thanks shodell ...... I applied some logic to see how it penciled out .....

= during tourist season the population of Albufeira grows to 300,000
= 1 person in 10,000 have the eye condition known as a Coloboma
= that computes to 30 people
= if half are female leaves 15
= if half are children that leaves 7
= in tourist season many would be German speaking.

Some years ago I lived in a small city population 12,000 and personally knew 3 people who had the Coloboma defect in one eye (2 males 1 female) .... I am sure there were more .... kinda throws the 1 in 10,000 statistics out the window , at least in that city

The lady witness claims to be a teacher so I would expect she has some credibility .... but I find it hinky that she was so focused on the girl she saw ... including the eye condition .... while in a supermarket .... and remembers it perfectly .... and before she even knew about Madeleine ..... but she cannot remember the dates or much else

Also to add, it’s a distinctive mark in her eye, yes, but not the only person in the world with it. I met someone with similar mark and I have to admit it crossed my mind!!
Yes, we have a family friend aged 16 who has it. She has long fair hair and often gets locked at as a possible sighting. They have been stopped more than once at airports and questioned. Good to know that people are still actively looking, and they are used to the hassle now.

I like your logic , thanks.

And for those folks who think it was a well planned kidnapping specifically targeting Madeleine I doubt it ..... why choose a child with such a distinctive mark in her eye .... cant hide that .

If it was indeed CB who took the child it probably was a burglary turned into a child snatching for his own perverted reasons .... I dont recall if the parents had valuables or money in the apartment ..... if there was nothing to steal maybe he decided not to leave empty handed and took her.

I like your logic , thanks.

And for those folks who think it was a well planned kidnapping specifically targeting Madeleine I doubt it ..... why choose a child with such a distinctive mark in her eye .... cant hide that .

If it was indeed CB who took the child it probably was a burglary turned into a child snatching for his own perverted reasons .... I dont recall if the parents had valuables or money in the apartment ..... if there was nothing to steal maybe he decided not to leave empty handed and took her.
There were passports, a camera and a few other bits and pieces - nothing was taken and this is why the PJ ruled out theft as a motive.

If an abduction took place, it’s likely there was some planning - the lack of evidence and witnesses would point to that. This I think rules out the opportunistic burglar theory.

The only credible sighting is the Smith sighting - multiple people, right time, right place. This sighting would suggest a front door exit from apt. 5A. The lack of further sightings suggest that MM was then transferred to a vehicle or building shortly after that.

Was CB a drug using dealing, trafficker as he is made out to be? not exactly....

What there is:

Selling a bit of weed at the local hippy festivals/raves in the Algarve/Spain

CB drying fresh cut weed in AB's attic - Sounds unprofessional, like he's just chopped someones crop, plenty of that growing semi wild in Southern Spain.

The small time weed/hash deals with Julia in Germany together with AZ to sell on the Isle of Sylt in N Germany where he eventually got busted with AZ

A few bricks of hash, needle and spoon in Foral that LS found in 2009? Could be totally unrelated to CB
LS said she burnt the hash ;)

(DF's story about CB transporting kids/drugs in the motorhome relating to 2007.)
(MT's story that CB went to him in Orgiva May/June 2007 because of MT's drug connections, (chopping?). Later CB/AZ deals with Julia in Germany)

Oddly, no other evidence/mentions of any other drug dealings/trafficking/use other than small quantities of weed/hash exists in this whole CB story, and most what there is is hearsay. I don't recall any mention of any hard drugs anywhere. CB's extensive rap sheet only has the 1 drug charge from Sylt I believe.

CB was definitely no drug lord, he sucked at it and got busted. He was trading weed for sex at the festivals and the profits from the Julia deals in Germany didn't amount to much split between 2 people.

I doubt CB ever made much money at all through selling 'drugs'. And as far as I can tell he didn't have any drug addictions.

Last edited:
Was CB a drug using dealing, trafficker as he is made out to be? not exactly....

I doubt CB ever made much money at all through selling 'drugs'. And as far as I can tell he didn't have any drug addictions.

this is a great post. good observation. i recall perhaps one article where he was said to have used 'drugs'. there hasnt been much mention of it and really its been arbitrarily used to explain away some behaviour.

i do think its safe to assume that CB used drugs though. People with this condition generally do, and many people in general population smoke weed.

What there is:

Selling a bit of weed at the local hippy festivals/raves in the Algarve/Spain

CB drying fresh cut weed in AB's attic - Sounds unprofessional, like he's just chopped someones crop, plenty of that growing semi wild in Southern Spain.

The small time weed/hash deals with Julia in Germany together with AZ to sell on the Isle of Sylt in N Germany where he eventually got busted with AZ

A few bricks of hash, needle and spoon in Foral that LS found in 2009? Could be totally unrelated to CB
LS said she burnt the hash ;)

(DF's story about CB transporting kids/drugs in the motorhome relating to 2007.)
(MT's story that CB went to him in Orgiva May/June 2007 because of MT's drug connections, (chopping?). Later CB/AZ deals with Julia in Germany)

Oddly, no other evidence/mentions of any other drug dealings/trafficking/use other than small quantities of weed/hash exists in this whole CB story, and most what there is is hearsay. I don't recall any mention of any hard drugs anywhere. CB's extensive rap sheet only has the 1 drug charge from Sylt I believe.

CB was definitely no drug lord, he sucked at it and got busted. He was trading weed for sex at the festivals and the profits from the Julia deals in Germany didn't amount to much split between 2 people.

the entire forum needs to work together on a theory that follows the money and the known facts, IMO.
known facts include statements from associates.

what theories exist that map out CB's entire earning capacity from 1995 -2015?

one that explains his assets and properties, employment status and whereabouts?

i'd like to know if he couldve lived his lifestyle with the amount available on social welfare?.. if he could, or if he couldve lived off meagre earnings and/or welfare, then there needs to be no financial motive related to him surviving.

in my experience, social welfare is barely enough to pay rent, and not enough to eat properly and pay bills or register and run a car.

from what i have seen regarding the timeline of CB was that his crimes and activity appeared to increase or be at high levels prior to renee and mm and inga going missing.

immediately following those events, he went reasonably quiet for a few years..(at least publicly).

he was a frenzied psych in 1994,95 and fled in 96,. started acting up again in the mid 2000s, then fell afoul after increasingly odd behaviour around 2015.

can fellow sleuths convince me that he didnt earn money from a foreign source durinjg those time frames?..or tell me if its possible to rent/part own properties and live on a small income?

this is a great post. good observation. i recall perhaps one article where he was said to have used 'drugs'. there hasnt been much mention of it and really its been arbitrarily used to explain away some behaviour.

i do think its safe to assume that CB used drugs though. People with this condition generally do, and many people in general population smoke weed.

I agree that CB might have smoked a bit of weed. Someone that knew CB did state that there was a time that CB was not smoking weed or or even drinking alcohol, so that would confirm that he might have puffed a bit of weed before. Still a bit far from drug fueled rapes.

Last edited:
He doesn't seem to choose random victims at all.
All his victims, from the information published have one thing in common, they are all vulnerable.
Children, pensioners, dogs, or even inanimate objects.

this is interesting in that another member here has pointed out that vulnerable targets are much easier to pursue elsewhere.

One cant be right. Both seem reasonable and logical.

There were passports, a camera and a few other bits and pieces - nothing was taken and this is why the PJ ruled out theft as a motive.

If an abduction took place, it’s likely there was some planning - the lack of evidence and witnesses would point to that. This I think rules out the opportunistic burglar theory.

The only credible sighting is the Smith sighting - multiple people, right time, right place. This sighting would suggest a front door exit from apt. 5A. The lack of further sightings suggest that MM was then transferred to a vehicle or building shortly after that.

a solid theory is that initially it was his usual breakin and this time it was 5a (again?). Whilst staking it out, a new possibility was discovered and 'they' (he) had a week to organise thanks to pre booked dining and inside enablers.

In order to pull this off, it needed to run like clockwork and be aided by others/watchers/informers. All of those helpers may not have realised they were assisting in an abduction though. ..they all probably were getting a cut from his burgs.

this reconciles with the discussion he had regarding what he had to do the next day (suggesting that he knew it wasnt just a burg).

he’s a serial offender. With an appetite for vulnerable people eg.. young children or old women. There were 8000 photos/videos on CB hard drives. It will take time But they will be linking those to other crimes. Likely CB is a serial killer.

We haven't seen evidence linking him to even one murder and now he is a serial killer?

It was MT who said that CB didn't have a drug habit before prison but that he liked a drink.

I think CB is moving a lot more drugs than the stuff he got caught for but only as a bit player. He is someone who is told to pick up a car and drive it across Europe while the organisation is done by others.

Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.

I am still betting this all goes nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member