Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was an abduction for illegal adoption it's by far less serious than rape and murder (but still serious of course). However I think it's not credible someone would keep such info secret until they present a German guy as suspect. Even if that was the case it's unlikely they would let her leave home without contact lenses or sunglasses. All that's nonsense. Anyway I missed report and will try to review it as soon as available. False leads, some of them of paranoid type, are quite common in famous crimes. Even people swearing they committed the crime, something that as far as I know didn't happen with MM, which is quite strange.

Last edited:
She would be a teenager now, it is like she doesn't watch TV, has internet etc... she would know about the case, discuss it with her friends etc.
The story is just stupid, made up to get the viewers less critical of the initial case handling.

I think so too. And yes, probably there is a connection. C.B. is said to be connected to a german sex offender called "Meissner" aka "Fraenkel". The german town of MEISSEN is very close to the town of Dresden.

Maybe that Fraenkel used to live in meissen, so he got the nickname "meissner". Just like "berliner" e.g..

Isn't Meissner just a German surname anyway?
I realise Meissner may have been a pseudonym, so to add to your theory, there's also the Meissner Mountain range, and the Meissner community in Hesse.

Meißner, Hesse - Wikipedia

There's also the "Meissner effect", if you're interested in physics.

His choice of victims. From babies to pensioners. The Irish girl possibly in her 20,s . Who remembers birth mark on his leg.
Too random for a devil's lust. He was providing to personal request/online orders . My view only
Yes Im leaning to that idea, most but not all have a type, He is a massive perv, but too random, don't forget animals and tow bars, don't laugh at the tow bar as its an actual fetish! well car bits. :eek:

Yes Im leaning to that idea, most but not all have a type, He is a massive perv, but too random, don't forget animals and tow bars, don't laugh at the tow bar as its an actual fetish! well car bits. :eek:
Yep. Im thinking the same. IMO he was making videos on order and earning money that way. Again its only my opinion..

Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.
I think the German LE are very methodical, I think they want everything they can get on him and any credible info so he has no wiggle room

Is there anything known about HB staying,the building? Any footage/overview of her Living/home,att?
Neighbours interviewed? If they heard/saw anything?
Yes,got a lot of questions about that...

His choice of victims. From babies to pensioners. The Irish girl possibly in her 20,s . Who remembers birth mark on his leg.
Too random for a devil's lust. He was providing to personal request/online orders . My view only

He doesn't seem to choose random victims at all.
All his victims, from the information published have one thing in common, they are all vulnerable.
Children, pensioners, dogs, or even inanimate objects.

Is there anything known about HB staying,the building? Any footage/overview of her Living/home,att?
Neighbours interviewed? If they heard/saw anything?
Yes,got a lot of questions about that...
This is the building HB was attacked in and this street view shows the apartment I believe she was staying in. Very easy to climb into with the ledge below it.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There are bars over the balcony in this street view, I'm guessing they were barred up due to the attack, same as the window to MM's room in 5A is now barred up.

The sky news article below shows the same room in its article but with sliding windows across the balcony opening.

Police in Portugal reopen rape investigation after claim against Madeleine McCann suspect

I can't recall reading about any neighbours seeing anything but can't be certain on that. On one of the Sexta9 reports it showed some pictures of the interior of her room as well.

Attachments

• skynews-portugal-hazel-behan_5046385 (1).jpg
    skynews-portugal-hazel-behan_5046385 (1).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
This is the building HB was attacked in and this street view shows the apartment I believe she was staying in. Very easy to climb into with the ledge below it.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

There are bars over the balcony in this street view, I'm guessing they were barred up due to the attack, same as the window to MM's room in 5A is now barred up.

The sky news article below shows the same room in its article but with sliding windows across the balcony opening.

Police in Portugal reopen rape investigation after claim against Madeleine McCann suspect

I can't recall reading about any neighbours seeing anything but can't be certain on that. On one of the Sexta9 reports it showed some pictures of the interior of her room as well.
Well-sleuthed Dlk79. Before those security bars were fitted, it would have taken CB only about 10 seconds IMO to stand on that ledge and pull himself up onto that balcony. And equally fast to climb back down afterwards. خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Last edited:
They are disciplined. They know they have him. But sadly theres many more cases. Of which dont have Madelaines profile. They just busted a ring. With snuff movies to the nth degree on hard drive.

this is what i think also. it might not be an official ring, but many connected people who have for years pursued their fantasies under the cover of their enablers.

i think money or drugs- some form of payment has changed hands which made it possible to acquire properties and assets from 1995 onwards.

i think he was paid originally in drugs- 1995/96, and then again in 2007 but from that point on his earnings came from media on the DW primarily.

he wouldve been spending cash at high rates to support his drug habit and when the money ran out, he committed another funded abduction.

He did the first one when he first went to Portugal, and in 2007 he had zero money and was trying to eek out a living through burglaries and DW media and he found himself in a situation where he was barely able to get his drugs and was contemplating a burglary when he noticed something potentially more lucrative.

he had a week to organise assistance and arrange a buyer. this quote 'i have a horrible job to do tomorrow....ill be away for a while...but it could change my life...' is the piece of info that gives me that impression.

The constant back and forth to and from Germany also has me thinking that he's far from alone.

FWIW IMO.

he’s a serial offender. With an appetite for vulnerable people eg.. young children or old women. There were 8000 photos/videos on CB hard drives. It will take time But they will be linking those to other crimes. Likely CB is a serial killer.

could he have killed inga, renee, mm and more?..i mean wherever he was, something happened, and wherever he wasnt, nothing happened.

Yep. Im thinking the same. IMO he was making videos on order and earning money that way. Again its only my opinion..

i think that the DW and videos only support his activities post 2006 or so...what was his motivation and money earner prior to easily shared and encrypted media?.from '95-'07?

or at least what was it in the late 1990s?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric