Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Alegro was AB's and he lent it to CB against Jag registration as guarantee? Alegro has Augsburg plates indeed.
Or CB may have just used AB's address to register it to Augsburg plates while he was living there? If it is indeed the same vehicle that DF saw in Foral, he said it had Hannover plates at the time. Perhaps it was bought there.

So Alegro was AB's and he lent it to CB against Jag registration as guarantee?
AB was introduced to CB via a mutual friend that wanted to help him out. CB turned up in Augsburg after a couple of weeks in Dresden. I think this was the first time that they met. If this is correct then CB had the Allegro before meeting AB.

AB was introduced to CB via a mutual friend that wanted to help him out. CB turned up in Augsburg after a couple of weeks in Dresden. I think this was the first time that they met. If this is correct then CB had the Allegro before meeting AB.
Have you got any links about when he went to Dresden? I've seen it mentioned in the Daily Mail but no real detail about why/when he went there or how they know that he even did.

Here for example. Its a dutch newspaper, but you can translate it with google browser. https://nl.metrotime.be/2020/06/17/...-gevonden-bij-duitse-verdachte-maddie-mccann/

Quote from the article:

A documentary by German Spiegel TV now shows that during a search in 2016 bathing suits for little girls were found in Brückner's camper van, The Sun writes. The search was conducted in the context of the investigation into the German missing five-year-old Inga Gehricke, who disappeared in 2015. During the search, six USB sticks with more than 8,000 files of child *advertiser censored* videos and photos were also found. Luguber detail: the USB sticks, together with memory cards, were in a bag under the body of Brückner's dog. Investigations into Inga's disappearance were halted in 2016, but Brückner was convicted of possession of child *advertiser censored*. German police only recently linked several child disappearance cases to those of Maddie McCann.
Thanks for the link and translation Zolex.

Have you got any links about when he went to Dresden? I've seen it mentioned in the Daily Mail but no real detail about why/when he went there or how they know that he even did.
I've always had a hunch that Dresden wasn't a random choice. IMO Wonder if anyone at Floral had a connection with there?
EBM - Foral.

I've always had a hunch that Dresden wasn't a random choice. IMO Wonder if anyone at Floral had a connection with there?
EBM - Foral.

I think so too. And yes, probably there is a connection. C.B. is said to be connected to a german sex offender called "Meissner" aka "Fraenkel". The german town of MEISSEN is very close to the town of Dresden.

Maybe that Fraenkel used to live in meissen, so he got the nickname "meissner". Just like "berliner" e.g..

Last edited:
Or CB may have just used AB's address to register it to Augsburg plates while he was living there? If it is indeed the same vehicle that DF saw in Foral, he said it had Hannover plates at the time. Perhaps it was bought there.

That's a possibility indeed.

Thank you for the clarification. All the below have been named in MSM in relation to the MM case and their initials used throughout these threads. I'm sure there are probably others I've missed. Please remove post if any are deemed not appropriate to be listed.

AB - Alexander Bischof (CB lived with in Augsburg)

AD - Angie Dawes (eyewitness in Foral)

AZ - Alexander Zaspel (CB associate convicted of Drug charges)

BP - Bernhard Piro (CB associate, scrapyard owner)

CB - Christian Brueckner (Prime suspect)

CT - Carole Tranmer (eyewitness)

DF - Dieter F (NF's father)

DP - David Payne (Tapas 7 Member)

DW - Dianne Webster (Tapas 7 member)

EM - Euclides Monteiro A.K.A. Tractorman (former suspect)

FP - Fiona Payne (Tapas 7 member)

GA - Goncalo Amaral (former PJ lead detective)

GM - Gerry McCann (Madeleine's father)

HB - Hazel Behan (rape victim, case under investigation for possible link to CB)

HCW - Hans Christian Wolters (German Prosecutor)

JG - Jim Gamble (head of Operation Grange)

JJ - Jayne Jensen (eyewitness)

JM - Jenny Murat (RM's mother)

JT - Jane Tanner (Tapas 7 member)

LS - Lia Silva (owner of Villa Bianca, Foral)

LW - Foral Teen at Villa Bianca who became pregnant

KM - Kate McCann (Madeleine's mother)

MM - Madeleine McCann

MN - Martin Ney (convicted paedophile murderer)

MO - Matthew Oldfield (Tapas 7 member)

MS - Martin Smith (eyewitness)

MT - Michael "Micha" Tatschl (CB associate)

MWT - Mark Williams Thomas (UK investigative reporter)

NF - Nicole Fehlinger (CB lived with in Villa Bianca, Foral from 2007)

NM - Nakscije Miftari (CB's ex-girfriend)

OS & KS - Oliver and Karin (Austrian couple CB lived with in Villa Bianca in Foral in 2016)

RH - Raymond Hewlett (Paedophile claiming to have met MM after abduction)

RM - Robert Murat (former Arguido) or Ruth McLean (CB farmhouse neigbour)

RO - Rachel Oldfield (Tapas 7 member)

RO'B - Russell O'Brien (Tapas 7 member)

RS/R - Roman (NF's former partner)

SF - Sandra Felgueiras (Portuguese investigative reporter)

SM - Sergei Malinka (former Arguido)

TS - Tasmin Sillence (eyewitness)

Fantastic list, Thankyou so much for doing this. Can you add CF to the list too please?

Sexta às 9 tonight (hope the portuguese translators are on standby):

Is Maddie Viva?

Witness guarantees to have seen Madeleine McCann living in the Algarve speaking German since she was 14 years old. Judicial Police does not rule out a hypothesis and maintains all lines of investigation ...
Sexta às 9

Another nonsense witness clearly motivated by current news. Why should she remain quiet for more than 3Y if she thought she saw MM? Why didn't she follow them at least to take a car plate? Or discreetly call police? Or as a minimum call police or go to a station that same day? Another Dutch witness to whom she said "I'm Maddie" but could only recall that many years after...

Is Maddie Viva? = Is Maddie Alive?

Another nonsense witness clearly motivated by current news. Why should she remain quiet for more than 3Y if she thought she saw MM? Why didn't she follow them at least to take a car plate? Or discreetly call police? Or as a minimum call police or go to a station that same day? Another Dutch witness to whom she said "I'm Maddie" but could only recall that many years after...

Is Maddie Viva? = Is Maddie Alive?
yes, i was hoping there was more than this. smacks of over-stretching the content to make a programme each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric