Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO is that no pedo ring is involved.

CB is simply A Burglar who snatched a child for his disgusting desires.

MOO on the evidence they have is MMs clothing + CB confessing at a bar and online.

there is also potential video/photo evidence.

The fact that he has kept girls clothing and video footage of crimes indicates to me they are like trophy’s to him.

which leads me to believe CB is responsible for more than just MM and hence the investigation taking its time.

This is globally a high profile case and you can bet your bottom dollar the Germans will take their time getting it all in order.

just my own opinion.

They are disciplined. They know they have him. But sadly theres many more cases. Of which dont have Madelaines profile. They just busted a ring. With snuff movies to the nth degree on hard drive.

I think he broke in to steal valuables. Madeleine was awake upon arrival and he then took her instead. Took a video
Any idea why LS and Marie from Foral on separate occasions have both contradicted the recently released documents about the pregnant girl? Both have stated that it was CB that went and found the pregnant girl, whereas the documents state that she just turned up again in Foral with 2 Ukrainians, one possibly an Ivan.

Something doesn't add up.....

Come and dig up here all you like , you wont find nothing..how does she know

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, maybe the girl went awol more than once? Initial reports in June did state that it was Summer 2007 that CB found her in Lagos according to LS.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'terrified' villagers
In the Sexta9 video from 2 weeks ago a 'Marie' reaffirms that it was CB that found the girl, this time the location was Algoz

On a side note, could this 'Marie' be the girl 'Maria' that AB mentions CB was missing and crying about when he was in Augsburg?

CB turned up on scene when girl went missing. My thoughts was he was called by a Boss to find her

MOO is that no pedo ring is involved.
CB is simply A Burglar who snatched a child for his disgusting desires.
MOO on the evidence they have is MMs clothing + CB confessing at a bar and online.
there is also potential video/photo evidence.
The fact that he has kept girls clothing and video footage of crimes indicates to me they are like trophy’s to him.
which leads me to believe CB is responsible for more than just MM and hence the investigation taking its time.
This is globally a high profile case and you can bet your bottom dollar the Germans will take their time getting it all in order.
just my own opinion.

I have to totally agree!

Why would he put more heat on him self ?
There is a chance he broke in and woke up Madeleine.
Then when MOB came to check on children he panicked and kept Madeleine silent by holding her mouth shut and accidentally killed her but he wasn't sure she was dead and then took her with him.

But then German LE knows a lot more about him and if they are checking up his involvement in other missing children cases then there is a reason to believe Madeleine was his target.

clearly two camps here.

people who think MM was killed that night or within hours
CB was alone or with minimal help, and profited from the event via the dark web.

and those who think MM was alive for some time
CB was the actor for a bigger scheme of sickos and he got paid from the dark web as well as a buyer.

We don't know enough to be sure of either scenario, and there is possibly even the third scenario, who knows.
IMO each scenario should be investigated once for all.

His choice of victims. From babies to pensioners. The Irish girl possibly in her 20,s . Who remembers birth mark on his leg.
Too random for a devil's lust. He was providing to personal request/online orders . My view only

If he was doing it for videos then the type of the victim did not matter to him. It was important just to sell the video. It was just money he cared about.

If he was doing it for videos then the type of the victim did not matter to him. It was important just to sell the video. It was just money he cared about.

Agree 100% . Something deep down tells me. He was a working dog. For some one who had him under the thumb .

There is a chance he broke in and woke up Madeleine.
Then when MOB came to check on children he panicked and kept Madeleine silent by holding her mouth shut and accidentally killed her but he wasn't sure she was dead and then took her with him.

But then German LE knows a lot more about him and if they are checking up his involvement in other missing children cases then there is a reason to believe Madeleine was his target.

Some drop from the window.
If he left with MM had to be by door

if that is the case I will be pretty disturbed with humanity. Has there ever been a case like that before?

the other thing to consider is, if your capable of these crimes... surely you are not going to be a personality type of someone’s whipping boy

the other thing to consider is, if your capable of these crimes... surely you are not going to be a personality type of someone’s whipping boy

He left Germany. He was living like a dog . He had no one .He had nothing other than transport. His previous , gave him no hope of anything. His previous shows hes a coward. A Coward trying to earn a buck

Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.

Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.
What do they stand to gain by questioning him now? He's not going anywhere and LE are building as strong a case as they can. What's the point in revealing what evidence they have to his legal team, when they might be able to gather even more evidence while he's stewing in prison?

I see in this Italian website (a for me) new Italian connection. On 4 may 2007 CBs jaguar was registered in Augusta Sicily Italy.
Scorpiette's reply...
Well that's interesting. I thought it was registered in Germany-to the 'friend of a friend' who also let him stay in his attic. Sorry, can't remember his name. Why would the Jaguar be registered in Sicily then? Easier registration there, or connections with the Mafia?!
Quote from website: Tutti i colpevoli del caso Maddie
May 4, 2007 his car, a Jaguar XJ6, is re-registered in Augusta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads