Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.

he’s a serial offender. With an appetite for vulnerable people eg.. young children or old women. There were 8000 photos/videos on CB hard drives. It will take time But they will be linking those to other crimes. Likely CB is a serial killer.

I see in this Italian website (a for me) new Italian connection. On 4 may 2007 CBs jaguar was registered in Augusta Sicily Italy.

Quote from website: Tutti i colpevoli del caso Maddie
May 4, 2007 his car, a Jaguar XJ6, is re-registered in Augusta
Hmm, interesting. Haven't seen Augusta mentioned before. The whole timeline around the Jag is confusing and Press reports contradicting.

Initially British LE said the Jag was in Portugal on the 4th when it was re-registered. German LE corrected that statement and said it was in Germany on the 4th. AB was said to have been the person the Jag was re-registered to on the 4th but in other articles it says not. Says CB registered it to AB first for a few months (some articles say this was while he was in prison in Portugal) and then later passed the car on to another person in Munich (unclear if this was on the 4th May).

And now this article is throwing Augusta in Italy into the mix for 4th May. Something's not right among these reports.

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic

'At some point I reached the conclusion that he was involved with drugs,' he added, and was in prison in Portugal for two or three months, during which time he handed over the Jaguar car to him.

'When he came out, he was back here quickly, I didn't know more at the time,' he says. Later, he gave the car over to an acquaintance in Munich. 'He always made surprisingly quick decisions,' he added.

Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
Don't think this has been touched on, correct me if wrong, so Scotland Yard were given details about something CB had done in 2013, but they didn't act on anything, which suggest to me that someone fron the UK had some info, most other info is coming from European sources.
To me last night came a cross as an appeal more than anything, I hope it's jiggled a few people's memories

Don't think this has been touched on, correct me if wrong, so Scotland Yard were given details about something CB had done in 2013, but they didn't act on anything, which suggest to me that someone fron the UK had some info, most other info is coming from European sources.
To me last night came a cross as an appeal more than anything, I hope it's jiggled a few people's memories
Yes, they didn't seem to want to reveal what they knew about CB previous to 2017. The information in question could be from the appeal on German TV in 2013 where the caller put forward CB's name. German LE sent CB a letter asking him to come in to answer some questions on the back of it. It's not clear what happened after that but I'd have thought German LE would have shared this information with SY given the connection to Operation Grange.

ETA: To me, the ITV doc seemed more like a Summary programme for people who haven't been closely following the case rather than an appeal. Pretty sure they didn't even show the phone number they are trying to trace which you would have thought they would in an appeal. Unless German LE are further along in the investigation than we know, and have already identified the other caller perhaps.

Last edited:
he’s a serial offender. With an appetite for vulnerable people eg.. young children or old women. There were 8000 photos/videos on CB hard drives. It will take time But they will be linking those to other crimes. Likely CB is a serial killer.
Thanks. Do you have a link for or where you got the "...8000 photos/videos..." info?

Thanks. Do you have a link for or where you got the "...8000 photos/videos..." info?
Here for example. Its a dutch newspaper, but you can translate it with google browser. https://nl.metrotime.be/2020/06/17/...-gevonden-bij-duitse-verdachte-maddie-mccann/

Quote from the article:

A documentary by German Spiegel TV now shows that during a search in 2016 bathing suits for little girls were found in Brückner's camper van, The Sun writes. The search was conducted in the context of the investigation into the German missing five-year-old Inga Gehricke, who disappeared in 2015. During the search, six USB sticks with more than 8,000 files of child *advertiser censored* videos and photos were also found. Luguber detail: the USB sticks, together with memory cards, were in a bag under the body of Brückner's dog. Investigations into Inga's disappearance were halted in 2016, but Brückner was convicted of possession of child *advertiser censored*. German police only recently linked several child disappearance cases to those of Maddie McCann.

Sorry, remind me again - if the LE have reasonable and/or substantial evidence that CB is involved and they have him in custody why haven't they questioned him yet? Presuming they haven't questioned him yet.
IMO it is because they don't want him to know what evidence they have. Once they question him they have to tell him what evidence they have against him.

I see in this Italian website (a for me) new Italian connection. On 4 may 2007 CBs jaguar was registered in Augusta Sicily Italy.

Quote from website: Tutti i colpevoli del caso Maddie
May 4, 2007 his car, a Jaguar XJ6, is re-registered in Augusta
Oh man this can't be real.
It was registered in Augsburg, Germany. And the Italian translation for Augsburg is: Augusta.
Augusta (Germania) - Wikipedia
Augsburg - Traduzione tedesco-italiano | PONS

Sicily is out of the picture.

Attachments

• italynews.JPG
    italynews.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 17
Any idea why LS and Marie from Foral on separate occasions have both contradicted the recently released documents about the pregnant girl? Both have stated that it was CB that went and found the pregnant girl, whereas the documents state that she just turned up again in Foral with 2 Ukrainians, one possibly an Ivan.

Something doesn't add up.....

The question is, she returned with 2 Ukrainian guys but for some reason that was withheld to neighbors and they circulated it was CB who found her.

Maybe that was embarrassing, but before police they couldn't all lie and they conceded it was those Ukrainian guys she only knew one was named Ivan.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. Haven't seen Augusta mentioned before. The whole timeline around the Jag is confusing and Press reports contradicting.

Initially British LE said the Jag was in Portugal on the 4th when it was re-registered. German LE corrected that statement and said it was in Germany on the 4th. AB was said to have been the person the Jag was re-registered to on the 4th but in other articles it says not. Says CB registered it to AB first for a few months (some articles say this was while he was in prison in Portugal) and then later passed the car on to another person in Munich (unclear if this was on the 4th May).

And now this article is throwing Augusta in Italy into the mix for 4th May. Something's not right among these reports.

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic

'At some point I reached the conclusion that he was involved with drugs,' he added, and was in prison in Portugal for two or three months, during which time he handed over the Jaguar car to him.

'When he came out, he was back here quickly, I didn't know more at the time,' he says. Later, he gave the car over to an acquaintance in Munich. 'He always made surprisingly quick decisions,' he added.

Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case | Daily Mail Online

There's a big problem with AB's timeline. Probably he's talking quite before and ahead of May 2007 like it was just before and after.

Jaguar had München plates when CB drove it on January 15, 2004 and police stopped him. Now Augusta is absolutely new info. For that he had to obtain German temporary plates. Was it AB who carried out that stuff? Anyway München must be before that IMO.

The question is, she returned with 2 Ukrainian guys but for some reason that was withheld to neighbors and they circulated it was CB who found her.
We don't know what LW said. We know the version that NF gave to the police, and Foral's gossip.

According to "Sexta ás 9"

NF told police that LW had previously fled to Baixa Albufeira.

The lady's name is Maria P. We don't know her daughter's name.

Attachments

• 1_EMB-Phil-HarrisDaily-Mirror-Sunday-Mirror-ExpressStar-Sunday-Express-Star-on-Sunday.jpg
    1_EMB-Phil-HarrisDaily-Mirror-Sunday-Mirror-ExpressStar-Sunday-Express-Star-on-Sunday.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 46
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member