Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

this case and those associated with it could take months to complete if its as intertwined that it might be.

there is so much that could be going on in the background.

the police should have literally every movement of all of those involved via cc tv, bank transactions, eye witness, GPS- and plus the complete file on the MO of each. And not just physical movement but also virtual in chat rooms n such - even when there is encryption.

This gives them incredible leverage for persuasive discussions with associates and they couldve been watching for years..at least since 2017..

Last edited:
Any idea why LS and Marie from Foral on separate occasions have both contradicted the recently released documents about the pregnant girl? Both have stated that it was CB that went and found the pregnant girl, whereas the documents state that she just turned up again in Foral with 2 Ukrainians, one possibly an Ivan.

Something doesn't add up.....

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been discussed somewhere. I’ve read a portion of the threads on CB, but it’s taking a while to wade through. Somewhere there was a quote from CB saying a body or evidence could be hidden by being fed to pigs. I just read the JC case again - an 8 year old girl who went missing in similar circumstances only 7 miles away from PDL and less than three years before MM’s abduction. [TW] According to Wikipedia, the uncle confessed by saying he chopped up the body and threw it into a nearby pigsty. Also, source:
Prosecution unveils horror of girl’s death

Feeding a body to pigs is an awfully specific way to get rid of a body. JC’s family later said their confessions were coerced by the police. If CB was responsible for the disappearances of both JC and MM, I could see him getting ideas from the press covering his crimes.

Another 2008 article cited in the Wikipedia post about JC mentions the family noticed a camper van with German plates and a sketchy dude nearby: 'Disturbing Similarities' With Madeleine

*edit - fixed some initials. Still getting used to using them
Was the van ever investigated?
"A week later [+ Sep. 19, 2004] the van was found abandoned in farmland in Praia da Luz. We told the police to investigate it, but they didn't listen to us."

Any idea why LS and Marie from Foral on separate occasions have both contradicted the recently released documents about the pregnant girl? Both have stated that it was CB that went and found the pregnant girl, whereas the documents state that she just turned up again in Foral with 2 Ukrainians, one possibly an Ivan.

Something doesn't add up.....
There could be a simple explanation for that: obviously the girl had to report her coming back to the police, otherwise she would still remain registered as a missing person.
And obviously CB didn't want to be part of the police report, so the girl was not supposed to mention his name.....

On the recent Australian documentary, HCW was asked when they came to the conclusion that MM was dead. He answered "within the last 2 years" meaning it was after the bar confession in 2017. IMO, I think they may have found something (possibly pictures/video) during this 2018 raid of the box factory that ties in with his 2 year statement.
My thinking also.

The British police officer interviewed last night on the ITV documentary said in most child abductions the victim is dead within 3 to 6 hrs. I was sure I'd read that stat somewhere before but couldn't find it. So my opinion has always been that she died that night

But I also believe that LEs do not make bold public statements about cases moving from missing person to murder investigations based on stats alone or unsubstantiated tip offs. That would leave then open to all kinds of legal actions.

So I think it was something they found there. In my opinion only.

There could be a simple explanation for that: obviously the girl had to report her coming back to the police, otherwise she would still remain registered as a missing person.
And obviously CB didn't want to be part of the police report, so the girl was not supposed to mention his name.....

Interesting, maybe the girl went awol more than once? Initial reports in June did state that it was Summer 2007 that CB found her in Lagos according to LS.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'terrified' villagers
In the Sexta9 video from 2 weeks ago a 'Marie' reaffirms that it was CB that found the girl, this time the location was Algoz

On a side note, could this 'Marie' be the girl 'Maria' that AB mentions CB was missing and crying about when he was in Augsburg?

Interesting, maybe the girl went awol more than once? Initial reports in June did state that it was Summer 2007 that CB found her in Lagos according to LS.
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'terrified' villagers
In the Sexta9 video from 2 weeks ago a 'Marie' reaffirms that it was CB that found the girl, this time the location was Algoz

On a side note, could this 'Marie' be the girl 'Maria' that AB mentions CB was missing and crying about when he was in Augsburg?
I don't think it's the same Maria. Maria of Sexta9 is an older lady working at the restaurant, the lady that was speaking.
CB might have even invented the name Maria.....

We don't know what LW said. We know the version that NF gave to the police, and Foral's gossip.

According to "Sexta ás 9"

NF told police that LW had previously fled to Baixa Albufeira.

The lady's name is Maria P. We don't know her daughter's name.

MOO is that no pedo ring is involved.

CB is simply A Burglar who snatched a child for his disgusting desires.

MOO on the evidence they have is MMs clothing + CB confessing at a bar and online.

there is also potential video/photo evidence.

The fact that he has kept girls clothing and video footage of crimes indicates to me they are like trophy’s to him.

which leads me to believe CB is responsible for more than just MM and hence the investigation taking its time.

This is globally a high profile case and you can bet your bottom dollar the Germans will take their time getting it all in order.

just my own opinion.

The police theory of immediate death and dumping was developed way back in 2007 by Mark Harrison based on historical data

Involvement of pedo rings etc are vanishingly unlikely.
I think most people reached that conclusion, I've always thought it the most likely, but it takes far more than just stats for prosecutors to state it so boldly.

He has form for filming things and there is a market for such stuff and German LE have said they think others have knowledge of what happened. So that's my guess.

Pedo rings really don't need to buy and transport children. Children are everywhere. And as we now know from historical cases there are, sadly, lots of children that nobody cares about or listens to.

People traffickers have a ready market of displaced, poor and desperate that can disappear without trace .

MOO is that no pedo ring is involved.

CB is simply A Burglar who snatched a child for his disgusting desires.

MOO on the evidence they have is MMs clothing + CB confessing at a bar and online.

there is also potential video/photo evidence.

The fact that he has kept girls clothing and video footage of crimes indicates to me they are like trophy’s to him.

which leads me to believe CB is responsible for more than just MM and hence the investigation taking its time.

This is globally a high profile case and you can bet your bottom dollar the Germans will take their time getting it all in order.

just my own opinion.
I agree. Tho I do think if he has footage at all he may have sold it - solely based on LE saying others may have knowledge of what happened.

I think most people reached that conclusion, I've always thought it the most likely, but it takes far more than just stats for prosecutors to state it so boldly.

He has form for filming things and there is a market for such stuff and German LE have said they think others have knowledge of what happened. So that's my guess.

Pedo rings really don't need to buy and transport children. Children are everywhere. And as we now know from historical cases there are, sadly, lots of children that nobody cares about or listens to.

People traffickers have a ready market of displaced, poor and desperate that can disappear without trace .

clearly two camps here.

people who think MM was killed that night or within hours
CB was alone or with minimal help, and profited from the event via the dark web.

and those who think MM was alive for some time
CB was the actor for a bigger scheme of sickos and he got paid from the dark web as well as a buyer.

clearly two camps here.

CB was alone or with minimal help, and profited from the event via the dark web.

CB was the actor for a bigger scheme of sickos and he got paid from the dark web as well as a buyer.
I think so. I'm in the former camp. Sicko sees opportunity. Has form for filming it. Has way to make cash.

Selling kidnapped ordinary kids just too risky when there is no need

clearly two camps here.

I think CB was alone, but was motivated by a forum on the Darkweb and shared the footage on the Darkweb. So i think many of the pedofiles on the same darkweb forum know about it. CB could have been tipped off about the apartment, but the person who tipped him, does not have to be involved with the kidnap. Probably thought CB just wanted to rob the apartment for valuables. But i think the deed of CB was pure from his own perverted sexual fantasies and the motivation of the other darkweb forum users.... and those darkweb users could be for example MN (Ney)and RH (Hewlett)

I think he broke in to steal valuables. Madeleine was awake upon arrival and he then took her instead. Took a video of the incident, not for the dark web but for himself. Possibly tipped off on which apartment to steal from but warned that person afterwards that they too would be incriminated if they said anything.

I didn't post a FB link. The link in my message was to the results of a search within this Websleuths thread, for anyone who wanted to read the previous discussion of CB's online aliases. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Zero reason to apologise. I only stated. To raise awareness of clicking on links. For benefit of others not so Web wise.

I think he broke in to steal valuables. Madeleine was awake upon arrival and he then took her instead. Took a video of the incident, not for the dark web but for himself. Possibly tipped off on which apartment to steal from but warned that person afterwards that they too would be incriminated if they said anything.

Why would he put more heat on him self ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04