Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No major new revelations from the ITV documentary tonight but there were a few interesting things I picked up on that elaborated on previous bits we've heard about. The main things I took from it were:

- HCW stated the 2013 call following the XY programme appeal contained "concrete" (yes, that word again) evidence about CB's involvement but not enough to start a full investigation.

- There were several people who heard CB's bar confession about MM in 2017. One person who overheard it was the one who initially reported it to LE.

- The rape prosecution of the 72yr old victim in 2018 was as a direct result of the MM investigation German LE instigated in 2017. In the process of interviewing CB's associates in relation to MM, some mentioned a video they had witnessed of the 72-year-old.

- In the process of their investigation, German LE discovered a phone number CB was known to have used in 2007. They then cross-checked the data dump from the PDL mast and found a match.

Thanks D for info.
Can't watch it live - I have no TV license :rolleyes:

Nothing new in the doc.Nothing regarding nf,nothing on vehicles..no new pics..what was the point in this?,only reason would be if there was going to be a breakthrough and that isn't sounding likely by the tone of this

The point of it is that the rest of the UK aren't on websleuths, so they need to catch up!

Anyone else getting the impression from the documentary that they really don’t have any “concrete” evidence at all? I know we’ve long speculated they’re holding something back - I’m not so sure now.
That's the impression I got too.
They need the other caller to come forward and that seems unlikely given it's a potential murder case - if that person is still even alive.
I also agreed with the McCann's lawyer when he said at the end that a more joined up jurisdiction/police service is needed for crimes such as this.

Nothing new in the doc.Nothing regarding nf,nothing on vehicles..no new pics..what was the point in this?,only reason would be if there was going to be a breakthrough and that isn't sounding likely by the tone of this
What were you expecting lol? If the itv media were privy to anything substantial we’d of heard it already by now. It would of been front page news not reserved for a nighttime tv show. It’s probably more aimed at people who aren’t super sleuths like us and haven’t followed every detail every day for the past 2 months lol.

Personally, I think CB has been playing cat & mouse with the police and is enjoying the chase/notoriety status he is receiving. Hiding under a slide in a park with the parents present, saying aloud in a bar what he had done for everybody to hear, retaining the evidence at a factory. He ain't ashamed of what he is nor what he has done.

I watched it sometimes ago and I thought I found CB, I posted it here but I am not sure it was really him
0:46 0:47 dark glasses

No, I don't think so.
The guy here is around 5'6 - 5'8 tops, so too short. CB is 6'
Also not CB's style - he didn't dress like a hippy, or like a raver, so not him imo.

Last edited:
The point is to keep a low profile, c

No, I don't think so.
The guy here is around 5'6 - 5'8 tops, so too short. CB is 6'
Also not CB's style - he didn't dress like a hippy, or like a raver, so not him imo.
But looks like him in that dark glasses photo

Personally, I think CB has been playing cat & mouse with the police and is enjoying the chase/notoriety status he is receiving. Hiding under a slide in a park with the parents present, saying aloud in a bar what he had done for everybody to hear, retaining the evidence at a factory. He ain't ashamed of what he is nor what he has done.
I get the feeling the bar and park incidents might have been influenced by drink and drugs.

The burying of evidence at the factory IMO was a result of heat on him at the time. He wanted to conceal the evidence but rather than destroying his prized videos, he took the calculated risk that it wouldn't be found.

Far too many TOS violation occurring in this discussion.

ALL members need to read Websleuths Terms of Service (aka The Rules) and familiarize themselves with what they agreed to upon joining Websleuths. The two thread titled "Etiquette & Information" and "Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc" contain the most important information that you need to know. Those rules are linked in my signature line at the bottom of this post.

If it is your theory or opinion, make that very clear rather than stating it as fact. Info stated as fact must be supported by MSM links, otherwise your post will be removed.

If what you state as fact cannot be supported by MSM or LE links, your post is considered rumor and rumors are NOT ALLOWED. "I read it somewhere" does not count to support your post. It will be removed.

ALL IMAGES require a link to the source. If you post an image without a link, it will be removed. That is a total waste of your time and effort, and ours.

Mods and Admins do not have time to babysit any thread 24/7. If members can't post responsibly and the TOS violations continue in this thread, it will just be closed with access only to a Media *NO DISCUSSION* thread.

Please read The Rules and post accordingly.

What were you expecting lol? If the itv media were privy to anything substantial we’d of heard it already by now. It would of been front page news not reserved for a nighttime tv show. It’s probably more aimed at people who aren’t super sleuths like us and haven’t followed every detail every day for the past 2 months lol.
I thought main aim was to get people to come forward with any evidence that places CB in PDL on 3 May. It only takes one person, maybe a photo where he’s in background for example. Sounded to me like if they can place him there then they can go for prosecution o_O

I thought main aim was to get people to come forward with any evidence that places CB in PDL on 3 May. It only takes one person, maybe a photo where he’s in background for example. Sounded to me like if they can place him there then they can go for prosecution o_O
That’s what I thought too! It sounds like they literally need to place that phone in his hand and then they can charge him or initiate an arrest warrant.

Mr Wolters said: "At the moment if we interview the suspect he could say, ‘My girlfriend had my phone that night and I didn’t have it’.

"The person he spoke to could put the phone in his hand [by confirming that it was definitely Brückner to whom he spoke], which would mean he was in the area at the time.

"This is the evidence we want before we issue an arrest warrant and then interview him for the murder. It would help the case against him — but we would also need more evidence."

Police hope one phone call will help solve Madeleine McCann mystery

so is that all they are waiting for until they charge him or not ? Its very confusing ...

That’s what I thought too! It sounds like they literally need to place that phone in his hand and then they can charge him or initiate an arrest warrant.

Mr Wolters said: "At the moment if we interview the suspect he could say, ‘My girlfriend had my phone that night and I didn’t have it’.

"The person he spoke to could put the phone in his hand [by confirming that it was definitely Brückner to whom he spoke], which would mean he was in the area at the time.

"This is the evidence we want before we issue an arrest warrant and then interview him for the murder. It would help the case against him — but we would also need more evidence."

Police hope one phone call will help solve Madeleine McCann mystery

so is that all they are waiting for until they charge him or not ? Its very confusing ...
IMO you would only remember who you spoke to so long ago if either you were involved in what they were suspected of, or you suspected them at the time. So either you don’t come forward because you don’t want to incriminate yourself, or because you don’t want to answer questions about why you haven’t come forward earlier. Either scenario doesn’t look likely someone would come forward, which I think was another message of the programme

It is okay to develop a list of initials/names for major case players and other individuals who may have been named in Mainstream Media or by LE in relation to the case.
Thank you for the clarification. All the below have been named in MSM in relation to the MM case and their initials used throughout these threads. I'm sure there are probably others I've missed. Please remove post if any are deemed not appropriate to be listed.

AB - Alexander Bischof (CB lived with in Augsburg)

AD - Angie Dawes (eyewitness in Foral)

AZ - Alexander Zaspel (CB associate convicted of Drug charges)

BP - Bernhard Piro (CB associate, scrapyard owner)

CB - Christian Brueckner (Prime suspect)

CF - Clement Freud (Paedophile living in PDL, later befriended McCanns)

CT - Carole Tranmer (eyewitness)

DF - Dieter F (NF's father)

DP - David Payne (Tapas 7 Member)

DW - Dianne Webster (Tapas 7 member)

EM - Euclides Monteiro A.K.A. Tractorman (former suspect)

FP - Fiona Payne (Tapas 7 member)

GA - Goncalo Amaral (former PJ lead detective)

GM - Gerry McCann (Madeleine's father)

HB - Hazel Behan (rape victim, case under investigation for possible link to CB)

HCW - Hans Christian Wolters (German Prosecutor)

JG - Jim Gamble (head of Operation Grange)

JJ - Jayne Jensen (eyewitness)

JM - Jenny Murat (RM's mother)

JT - Jane Tanner (Tapas 7 member)

LS - Lia Silva (owner of Villa Bianca, Foral)

LW - Foral Teen at Villa Bianca who became pregnant

KM - Kate McCann (Madeleine's mother)

MaS - Manfred Seyferth (found videos of rape during burglary)

MM - Madeleine McCann

MN - Martin Ney (convicted paedophile murderer)

MO - Matthew Oldfield (Tapas 7 member)

MS - Martin Smith (eyewitness)

MT - Michael "Micha" Tatschl (CB associate)

MWT - Mark Williams Thomas (UK investigative reporter)

NF - Nicole Fehlinger (CB lived with in Villa Bianca, Foral from 2007)

NM - Nakscije Miftari (CB's ex-girfriend)

OS & KS - Oliver and Karin (Austrian couple CB lived with in Villa Bianca in Foral in 2016)

RH - Raymond Hewlett (Paedophile claiming to have met MM after abduction)

RM - Robert Murat (former Arguido) or Ruth McLean (CB farmhouse neigbour)

RO - Rachel Oldfield (Tapas 7 member)

RO'B - Russell O'Brien (Tapas 7 member)

RS/R - Roman (NF's former partner)

SF - Sandra Felgueiras (Portuguese investigative reporter)

SM - Sergei Malinka (former Arguido, aka Nick Legaloff, Nikolai Fedorenko, Ivan Nikolayevich Petrov)

TS - Tasmin Sillence (eyewitness)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members