Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it wasn't before. Go back to Olive press article with MT interview and you will see it was after Madeleine's disappearance because MT and his other mates were wondering where he got the money from, and the readers were made think the money came from selling MM
You've misread my post, I wasn't talking about the MT sighting, i said that was in late May/early June. I was talking about the DF sighting of the campervan in Foral. He stated he met CB while visiting his daughtet NF and that this was a few months before MM went missing. Link below.

Christian Brueckner boasted he could 'transport kids' in campervan

You've misread my post, I wasn't talking about the MT sighting, i said that was in late May/early June. I was talking about the DF sighting of the campervan in Foral. He stated he met CB while visiting his daughtet NF and that this was a few months before MM went missing. Link below.

Christian Brueckner boasted he could 'transport kids' in campervan

Hmmm so the information is contradictory because MT said he bought it after MM went missing.
A few months before he just came out of prison.

EXCLUSIVE: Former friend of Maddie suspect Christian B spent months with him in Spain's Andalucia and believes he's guilty - Olive Press News Spain.

MT said after he spent a few weeks for Xmas in Austria he came back and found CB living in his distinctive white and yellow van.
CB wasn't at the Dragon Festival 2007
He came to Spain late May or June 2007 with a big American camper van

Sure, if you take MT's word as the truth. It was February MT reunited with CB in BSJ. the Dragon Fest runs for the most of March culminating at the end of the month.
MT would want to create some distance from CB and 03 May if like he says CB did it. One of the reasons MT went to Orgiva was his unpaid fines, just like CB had. What reason would CB have not to go? The majority of his customers migrate to the Dragon Fest so not a lot cooking in Portugal at that time of year.

Sure, if you take MT's word as the truth. It was February MT reunited with CB in BSJ. the Dragon Fest runs for the most of March culminating at the end of the month.
MT would want to create some distance from CB and 03 May if like he says CB did it. One of the reasons MT went to Orgiva was his unpaid fines, just like CB had. What reason would CB have not to go? The majority of his customers migrate to the Dragon Fest so not a lot cooking in Portugal at that time of year.
Just like NF has

Hmmm so the information is contradictory because MT said he bought it after MM went missing.
A few months before he just came out of prison.
Not necessarily contradictory. MT doesn't say when CB bought it, all he says is he first saw it in late May/early June when CB turned up at Orgiva.

It's not entirely clear when exactly MT saw CB previous to this but his article implies he left CB in Portugal in Feb/March to go to the Dragon Festival. So in theory, both accounts by MT and DF could be correct if CB acquired the van around March time and visited Foral shortly after and didn't see MT again until after MM.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been discussed somewhere. I’ve read a portion of the threads on CB, but it’s taking a while to wade through. Somewhere there was a quote from CB saying a body or evidence could be hidden by being fed to pigs. I just read the JC case again - an 8 year old girl who went missing in similar circumstances only 7 miles away from PDL and less than three years before MM’s abduction. [TW] According to Wikipedia, the uncle confessed by saying he chopped up the body and threw it into a nearby pigsty. Also, source:
https://web.archive.org/web/20171014233601/http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/805-48

Feeding a body to pigs is an awfully specific way to get rid of a body. JC’s family later said their confessions were coerced by the police. If CB was responsible for the disappearances of both JC and MM, I could see him getting ideas from the press covering his crimes.

Another 2008 article cited in the Wikipedia post about JC mentions the family noticed a camper van with German plates and a sketchy dude nearby: https://web.archive.org/web/2016030...603144/disturbing-similarities-with-madeleine

*edit - fixed some initials. Still getting used to using them
Is it true that human remains were found at the pig farm in this case, but they didn't belong to MM? Who did they belong to?
With many pig farms in Portugal I guess could be a common disposal method.

I know mate. Big fish to fry
If your relating to pizza gate
Nothing related to Pizzagate. The Algarve Pizza Parties are weekly parties for hippies, potheads and other 'independent' types.

Last edited:
CB went there for MT's drug contacts. I've read this somewhere. He then transported this drug to Germany. Soon after he went to Germany. And he had the business-drugs deal with the mysterious Julia. This is why the police want to speak to her.
This was all soon after MM went missing.
CB wasn't at Dragons Festiaval.

I would rather trust Portuguese state TV source, it is the equivalent of the BBC. Especially because they showed paperwork backup of their facts.
Agreed, these facts only came out last week and definitely superceed the earlier reports. If CB found her pregnant after just 11 days, that would mean that she would've likely got impregnated in Foral
AB still places CB in Foral with the VW in June 2007.

CB went there for MT's drug contacts. I've read this somewhere. He then transported this drug to Germany. Soon after he went to Germany. And he had the business-drugs deal with the mysterious Julia. This is why the police want to speak to her.
This was all soon after MM went missing.
CB wasn't at Dragons Festiaval.
So where, and with who is the VW Camper in Malaga going? in your opinion.

So where, and with who is the VW Camper in Malaga going? in your opinion.
It is really impossible to say unless there was a date on the photo. I know everyone would think this is the way MM was transported to Morocco but we really don't know when this picture was taken.
Also, it is unclear how many vehicles he owned at the time Madeleine went missing. A girlfriend was mentioning another vehicle. So: jaguar, white-yellow van, camper wan plus one more ( not sure what car make the gf mentioned)

Does anyone know what car make was at the petrol station in Morocco? (Marie Ollie sighting.) In my memory, the car was dark blue, not sure why I think that. Maybe it stayed in my memory from 2007
Also the description of the man?? Anyone ??

Edit: Man fits CB's description but is too short ( 1.75) Marie did not see the car

"MARIE was standing in the shop waiting to pay when she saw a small blonde haired girl standing about a metre away from her. She thought it was strange to see a blonde haired child in Marrakesh. The girl appeared to be with a white male, 35-40 years, 1.78m and slim build. He had short wavy dark brown hair and a thin face, although she did not see his face properly. He was wearing a baggy light grey / off white T-shirt, mid blue jeans and light coloured trainers. She is 75% sure she heard the little girl say to the male, 'CAN WE SEE MUMMY NOW ?'. She thinks he replied in a very quiet voice, 'SOON', but can't be sure."

I wonder what Marrie O thinks about CB?
I also understand that CB is quite tall but nobody is describing him as tall and how can he climb all these floors being so tall?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member