Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... Pandora's box. It's tough that on the one hand clarity can bring relief and new insight, but on the other can also expose a whole lot of uncomfortable truths.

So we're basically saying this could be indirectly linked to the MM case, or Inga or any of the prospective other unresolved German cases that fit the bill..... And hopefully whatever is uncovered (if anything) could shed new light on one or more cases. That's if they find anything of course, but it does seem like a very targeted operation from a layman's perspective.

That's my thinking too, yes.

Interesting seems like LE did a thoroughly investigation..

‘Ultimately, following an exhaustive effort to identify the producer of the garbage bags, it was discovered that they were exclusively available through wholesale from Italy.’

‘The examination of the plastic bags also revealed microscopic evidence (hairs presumably) which indicated that dogs and cats lived in the residence where the victim had been killed and dismembered.’

“Optimism faded when none of the state databases furnished a DNA match. However, the scientist also discovered soil traces on one of the plastic bags that did not match the unique chemical properties of the soil from underneath the bridge. Officers then secretly collected soil samples from strategically selected areas in Hannover, a city covering over 200 square kilometers. When an expert delivered a report on Rainer Nöltker’s desk, head of the homicide division, his positive hunch reappeared as the report confirmed that the samples from the plastic bags were consistent with soil samples from Ihme-Zentrum, the center of Hannover. For undisclosed reasons police zoomed in on three 20-story high risers located in that area

Oh please not another case where a fellow prisoner ‘ hears a confession’ . Often self-serving and unreliable.
IMO I don’t think so many resources dedicated to this on the basis of what you say. Do you have anything to support this?
That's my thinking too, yes.
And also any link found to ANY of the missing children linked to this case not only might lead to solving MM disappearance but also to giving other families some closure

It could possibly be another prisoner from Kiel prison, who has information? One who had once lived in PDL and was German .. maybe a deal has been done or is in the making...
IMHO.

German LE has had a huge response, lots of info has been passed on to them following this public appeal.
CB is in solitary, he hasn't blabbed to a fellow prisoner imo.

German LE has had a huge response, lots of info has been passed on to them following this public appeal.
CB is in solitary, he hasn't blabbed to a fellow prisoner imo.
I would like to think he’s sweating, but my impression from previous MSM reports is that he’s arrogantly sitting in his private cell convinced nothing incriminating will be discovered :(

At the centre of that fragile ego is a pathetic coward.
He will be getting very angry.
When they interview him they should send in a female investigator.
He would try to charm at first, then get angry once he knew he couldn't manipulate.
JMO

What do you think: maybe this search is related to his online activity. It seems the know exactly where to look since they brought the dogs in.
They don't have CCTV cameras but they can follow his mobile phone.

Oh please not another case where a fellow prisoner ‘ hears a confession’ . Often self-serving and unreliable.
Noooope! I doubt it

CB was a drug dealer, 'friends' cleared his home of USBs and videos whilst he served a sentence for stealing diesel allegedly destroying evidence'. He's a burglar that probably gets inside info and will have up fence stuff

He's discussed child *advertiser censored* on Skype and German LE have specifically stated they believe other person's have knowledge of what happened.

Now I don't know about you but I just can't shake the thought that maybe friends and acquaintances of someone like that might just be a little bit dodgy themselves. Being dodgy might just have landed up in prison themselves. And might just know enough to fancy trying a little bit of leverage by telling what they know.

So no. I'm would never imagine German LE wouldn put all those resources into a claim of a confession from random cellmates.

If the prisoner transporter report is correct and info has be obtained you can bet one with reputable info

Last edited:
What do you think: maybe this search is related to his online activity. It seems the know exactly where to look since they brought the dogs in.
They don't have CCTV cameras but they can follow his mobile phone.

I think the possibilities are endless. It could be anything from a tip off, to someone has recently dug out some old photos of their allotment and found a picture of CB in the background. Without confirmation from authorities it's just a guessing game. Clearly something has placed CB or someone closely connected to him in that area and that's about as much as we can go with, if even.

That's really odd. But it seems even odder traveling from Algarve to Germany with a body. Not impossible, but too odd.
It is really odd. In fact it is sick to me. But CB is known to have spoken about the fact that his vehicle was good for the transportation or smuggling of drugs.. And kids! To know that, he must have gotten away with it at some point, IMO. And what better place though for anybody to go unnoticed with a shovel than an allotment. If any witnesses have claimed to him being there and looking busy, I doubt very much he would've been planting tomatoes! Vile creature X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member