Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start Inga's investigation with something like, who knew in advance they had planned that barbecue? Was Inga there before on another barbecue?

IIRC, her parents were there to visit friends who worked as caregivers at the facility there, and lived on site,(the workers) and that her family had visited before. Will try to find the link again.

That's certainly possible, and it may involve previous suspects.

My thoughts too.

I also think that everything released by FF is strategic - persuasion is his job.

The statement re "wouldn't let CB look after my kids but dogs OK" = OK so I know my client isn't safe around kids but he's not that bad really.

The statement re falling off chairs in UK - is this like saying "I'm getting closer...be very afraid" and aiming to get someone to come forward?

Not sure whether this has been raised before but maybe the memory sticks that CB hid aren't all his, could have been stolen from someone else and maybe he has now given up information that implicates someone else. The "horrible job" - maybe nothing to do with MM, could refer to anything - a burglary perhaps?

I'm baffled by the death threats that FF says he has received. It's a high profile case, very emotive - but death threats? Who are they from and how many? (not really expecting answers, and maybe I'm being dim but I just don't get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper