Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another thought to add to that.
Did HB blackmail CB for years after he opened his mouth to him when drunk?
CB told HB about MM, then HB challenged him afterwards?
Did CB have to supply HB with free stuff, for years, weed, etc to make sure HB didn't tell LE?
CB got down on his luck in Braunschweig, could the 'goods deal' have dried up and it was HB threatening CB rather than the other way around.
Revenge from broken gentleman's agreement.
HB wouldn't have told LE any of this and CB can't exactly say anything about it either. HB has got CB over a barrel.
Perhaps that's why HB started sticking the knife in with the rape video, MM etc.
Maybe MS is just a pawn used by HB?

Just a theory.

JMO.

Good theory, Ted. Liked to read, as usual. Plausible.

He looks like he's murderous hatred of CB (and his lawyer).

Just another thought to add to that.
Did HB blackmail CB for years after he opened his mouth to him when drunk?
CB told HB about MM, then HB challenged him afterwards?
Did CB have to supply HB with free stuff, for years, weed, etc to make sure HB didn't tell LE?
CB got down on his luck in Braunschweig, could the 'goods deal' have dried up and it was HB threatening CB rather than the other way around.
Revenge from broken gentleman's agreement.
HB wouldn't have told LE any of this and CB can't exactly say anything about it either. HB has got CB over a barrel.
Perhaps that's why HB started sticking the knife in with the rape video, MM etc.
Maybe MS is just a pawn used by HB?

Just a theory.

JMO.
Not sure. HB has claimed he tried to give police the information in Portugal prior to this but reckons he was fobbed off. If true, perhaps he thought he'd done his duty back then and if they weren't going to act on it then not much else he could do. Just a possibility.

What 'might' have instigated him coming forward in 2017 was the news that CB was currently on the run from German LE for Child *advertiser censored* and the sexual assault of a child. If he'd got wind of that, he might have thought he'd be taken more seriously this time round. Or maybe it was just the additional push that he needed. Or maybe he just wasn't sure up to that point whether CB's original confession was really serious or just a sick joke he had made.

Just a theory.

Not sure. HB has claimed he tried to give police the information in Portugal prior to this but reckons he was fobbed off. If true, perhaps he thought he'd done his duty back then and if they weren't going to act on it then not much else he could do. Just a possibility.

What 'might' have instigated him coming forward in 2017 was the news that CB was currently on the run from German LE for Child *advertiser censored* and the sexual assault of a child. If he'd got wind of that, he might have thought he'd be taken more seriously this time round. Or maybe it was just the additional push that he needed. Or maybe he just wasn't sure up to that point whether CB's original confession was really serious or just a sick joke he had made.

Just a theory.

You might be right. This sounds possible.

But I also think that there is a person number 3 who was in a German bar in 2017 and that HCW also got a statement from this person who is unknown to the press and possibly unknown to HB.

Super, where the money come from after an entire floor was rented in Athens to hear him full of secret service?

MS was astonished he came back home full of money.

Well if MI5 is in Athens, all this debugging and security checks is done for MI5! Not a petty or major criminal/witness. This was not done to protect HB but the fact that MI5 agents were in Greece. And to add to this, HB presumably only talked about his 'knowledge' of MM abduction, which is possibly why the UK still treat the case as abduction. Germany talks about a murder case, so their evidence/intelligence is different

You might be right. This sounds possible.

But I also think that there is a person number 3 who was in a German bar in 2017 and that HCW also got a statement from this person who is unknown to the press and possibly unknown to HB.
I'm not sure now whether there even was a bar confession. I'm wondering if this is actually HB's confession but the story has been modified for some reason, maybe to hide where they really got it from and protect HB.

Too many things sound similar, CB confessing to involvement in MM (albeit it was in 2008, not at the time in 2017), viewing an older woman being raped on CB's phone (HB actually witnessed this rape on the stolen video camera) and the dates also match up. HB spoke to the police around the date of the 10th anniversary of MM which is when the other bar confession supposedly took place.

Last edited:

Just a theory.

Yes, I've had both those theories too, giving HB the benefit of the doubt, which, of course, we must.
He could well have been rehabilitated and decided to go straight and clear his slate.
Tonight I'm seeing him as a crim!

I'm not sure now whether there even was a bar confession. I'm wondering if this is actually HB's confession but the story has been modified for some reason, maybe to hide where they really got it from and protect HB.

Too many things sound similar, CB confessing to involvement in MM (albeit it was in 2008, not at the time im 2017), viewing an older woman being raped on CB's phone (HB actually witnessed this rape on the stolen video camera) and the dates also match up. HB spoke to the police around the date of the 10th anniversary of MM which is when the other bar confession supposedly took place.

Yes I know but I have a feeling there is another witness who is more protected.

Just a thought,

but what if they have found MM remains but no DNA evidence linking her remains to anyone else...

therefore with the other evidence LE have, trying to cox CB into admitting abduction or something lesser so they can nail him. ....

Yes I know but I have a feeling there is another witness who is more protected.

There's been an awful lot of mixed/wrong reports in the press, especially early on, which seems to be becoming clearer now and making more sense.
I think HB was misreported as the German 'bar' witness by the press.
The press obvs found pics of CB in the bar in Hanover and decided to fluff up the story.
JMO

There's been an awful lot of mixed/wrong reports in the press, especially early on, which seems to be becoming clearer now and making more sense.
I think HB was misreported as the German 'bar' witness by the press.
The press obvs found pics of CB in the bar in Hanover and decided to fluff up the story.
JMO

You could be right but is HCW so stupid to reveal his witnesses? These two witnesses are known to FF and CB - and press - because they were at his trial.
Any other possible witnesses can be in HCW's pocket and FF has no chance of knowing who they are.

Hi. I'm new to this and not been following it too much, but in some ways i think it's bets to look at things from fresh perspective rather than tangled minds from tabloid BS. I've watched the German 30 min documentaries on youtube i'm sure youve seen, and i've put myself in the position of a CB type in the Algarve 90's-00's days and it's clear that hippies,bohos, losers, dropouts,excons and weirdos frequent those places everyone know this from that time period - but still as one reached 30 with no consistent income, they need more than a few burglaries and CB has lots of cars and rental costs plus storage space which he probably swapped for weed - his drugs cost and beer wasn't that cheap when i was in the Algarve. Now, as the internet kicked off, the biggest market was *advertiser censored* and it was the easiest to make cash from via dark web circa 2005 - as a young man, CB was a sex weirdo into kids with the drive and passion to make money, he was in the perfect place (holiday resort) at perfect time should anyone want to make a living this way to keep his fake gentleman lifestyle alive. His stolen cameras could do this, and anyone with a bit of nous can get onto DW. I think he developed a hunger and passion, and took up contracts offered on DW. Hypothetically His horrible job required scouting the place to grab a blonde blue eyed girl with cash on delivery. He made money from this and made a good income from it for another decade until this market became saturated like any other.

Now, relating to the charges. On the attached letter which was shown on German tv, says on the USB stick which was mostly videos, from the metadata he is in 100 various acts wearing womens tights and masks, so they perhaps have the metadata but because he is in disguise, it would be difficult to prove as anything more than material or circumstance? Also, his alleged friends MT MS HB said he was a sick weird , whilst Bjorn R said that when drunk he would let things slip (Der Spiegel) and CB showed Bjorn the letter about Mcann in his kiosk, if he was guilty, would he show the letter or would he be worried that he is being framed?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 8.25.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 8.25.17 PM.png
    238.9 KB · Views: 30
You could be right but is HCW so stupid to reveal his witnesses? These two witnesses are known to FF and CB - and press - because they were at his trial.
Any other possible witnesses can be in HCW's pocket and FF has no chance of knowing who they are.

Yes I agree that there are other people LE have spoken to and possibly more witnesses, but was just referring to the particular 'bar witness', if true and they were being protected I don't think we would have even heard about them in the press.
So that's why I think it's HB and messed up reporting.

Witnesses so far seem to be HB and CB's ex-girlfriends. IIRC Herr Wolters spoke about 4 witnesses and we tried to guess here. Not much space in hat to pull rabbits.

Witnesses so far seem to be HB and CB's ex-girlfriends. IIRC Herr Wolters spoke about 4 witnesses and we tried to guess here. Not much space in hat to pull rabbits.

Witnesses wouldn't necessarily have to have details of MM though would they?
Could the witnesses like NF just be providing times, dates etc and NM a witness to CB's behavior etc?
MT witness to CB's other criminal pursuits in order to get a 'picture'?
Or do LE mean 4 witnesses who actually know about MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper