Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was discussed before, Super. HCW said they're witnesses to DM. He said nothing as to MM.

We know from Greek and German police papers, as well as from MS statement that looks plausible, that HB is a witness to MM, something he himself confirmed to press.

It could well be that FF and CB use the incorrect account of the Tapas folks to weave in a plausible story, for example if CB did take MM, he will know the timing given by the Tapas lot was wrong, and therefore give him room to maeuveur and even possibly an alibi with the burglary call in the nearby village. His alibi is the time the alarm was called, maybe with an accomplice

Can't help but think he is going to point the finger back to the McCanns or their Tapas friends. David Payne always sounded dodgy to me.

It could well be that FF and CB use the incorrect account of the Tapas folks to weave in a plausible story, for example if CB did take MM, he will know the timing given by the Tapas lot was wrong, and therefore give him room to maeuveur and even possibly an alibi with the burglary call in the nearby village. His alibi is the time the alarm was called, maybe with an accomplice

Can't help but think he is going to point the finger back to the McCanns or their Tapas friends. David Payne always sounded dodgy to me.

That was discussed before, Super. HCW said they're witnesses to DM. He said nothing as to MM.

We know from Greek and German police papers, as well as from MS statement that looks plausible, that HB is a witness to MM, something he himself confirmed to press.

Of course he is by now.

Grumpy Grampa MS, 51 years in 2007 and maybe the funny oldie of the gang, said MM was never mentioned, when they were together. I doubt, HB told him what he said to SY.

HB, 37 in 2007, came forward to SY by himself over MM, 10 years later. Strange!

MT, 33 in 2007, had to be interrogated in 2019 and wasn't surprised. Just because he saw Netflix? And he told a lot. Even that his best friend was perverted and he knows he did it. Since then he keeps strictly silent. Why? Did his own lawyer told him to do so?

Who knows, but at least three of the gang KNOW what has happened for thirteen years!

Before i believe HB had carried around a CB confession since 2008, i keep it more likely as a claim of own protection. Who should prove that claim wrong? CB by telling that he never said it? There should be more on HB IMO.

Last edited:
We can assume from reports that CB was into dressing up, not just in a sexual way, but also like fancy dress costumes and wigs, as found when the farmhouse was cleared. We also know that he has used goggles and masks when committing crimes.. I don't think there has been, but has anyone ever heard any mention of CB and animal/Halloween type masks?

As in 'furries' Shark? ;)
I think lots of people in the bars in Portugal at that time dressed up - maybe lots of 'themed' evenings. not just on halloween.

As in 'furries' Shark? ;)
I think lots of people in the bars in Portugal at that time dressed up - maybe lots of 'themed' evenings. not just on halloween.

I must admit, after learning to know about tow bar bouncing, what was really new to me although i'm far away from being a wallflower, i had to see a lot of guys in skirts and wigs on "special-interest" websites, doing that that kind of practice on themselves!

Last edited:
Still waiting for a reply. Hope not blue Bedford as it was seized by police in 2006 and later they shot it down for lack of value.
It may of been that it was a blue van spotted in the Disappearance of IG, its just something came to me, with all the stuff we see, I may be mixed up

By the way,

HB started his SY testimony, that is said by SY to have been made without financial interests, by talking about his accomplice MT.

Accomplice to what? Burglaries at OC in may 2007???

Of course he is by now.

Grumpy Grampa MS, 51 years in 2007 and maybe the funny oldie of the gang, said MM was never mentioned, when they were together. I doubt, HB told him what he said to SY.

HB, 37 in 2007, came forward to SY by himself over MM, 10 years later. Strange!

MT, 33 in 2007, had to be interrogated in 2019 and wasn't surprised. Just because he saw Netflix? And he told a lot. Even that his best friend was perverted and he knows he did it. Since then he keeps strictly silent. Why? Did his own lawyer told him to do so?

Who knows, but at least three of the gang KNOW what has happened for thirteen years!

Before i believe HB had carried around a CB confession since 2008, i keep it more likely as a claim of own protection. Who should prove that claim wrong? CB by telling that he never said it? There should be more on HB IMO.

I must say it has foxed me!
If this was part of a much wider ring, which I doubt very much, HB would be on some kind of witness protection,if he's that scared, surely? He certainly wouldn't be talking to the press, neither would MS.
Did HCW anticipate these two going to the press?
Could it have helped flush out more witnesses?
IMO It's odd that they have!
We have BKK saying nothing, but letting these 3 speak out!
I don't believe that MS didn't know what HB knew about MM, they both testified as witnesses to the rape, I think MS is just protecting his own back (in the press), from not coming forward earlier himself.

Nothing wrong with it but not really moral to be making your money off the back of a missing child by selling stories to tabloids. MS is really milking it as well but that is his prerogative of course. Personally, I would talk to the police if I had anything to say about an acquaintances involvement in a crime not the tabloids. I think it's strange they are coming out now and saying they didn't like CB and weren't good friends with him, to cover their back or to make money? IMO it's strange.

What is this comparing to GA making millions? And he was a cop.

It may of been that it was a blue van spotted in the Disappearance of IG, its just something came to me, with all the stuff we see, I may be mixed up
Wasn't there a police fund for any information on Madeleine. Something like 10k?

They talked about £20.000 but I don't know if that was in force at the time. Anyway he could make a proposal on spot.

I must say it has foxed me!
If this was part of a much wider ring, which I doubt very much, HB would be on some kind of witness protection,if he's that scared, surely? He certainly wouldn't be talking to the press, neither would MS.
Did HCW anticipate these two going to the press?
Could it have helped flush out more witnesses?
IMO It's odd that they have!
We have BKK saying nothing, but letting these 3 speak out!
I don't believe that MS didn't know what HB knew about MM, they both testified as witnesses to the rape, I think MS is just protecting his own back (in the press), from not coming forward earlier himself.

Just another thought to add to that.
Did HB blackmail CB for years after he opened his mouth to him when drunk?
CB told HB about MM, then HB challenged him afterwards?
Did CB have to supply HB with free stuff, for years, weed, etc to make sure HB didn't tell LE?
CB got down on his luck in Braunschweig, could the 'goods deal' have dried up and it was HB threatening CB rather than the other way around.
Revenge from broken gentleman's agreement.
HB wouldn't have told LE any of this and CB can't exactly say anything about it either. HB has got CB over a barrel.
Perhaps that's why HB started sticking the knife in with the rape video, MM etc.
Maybe MS is just a pawn used by HB?

Just a theory.

JMO.

Last edited:
That is wrong too, I'm not saying it's not...

I think in this case there was no other way out but to pay someone from the criminal circle. If I was deciding on this I would go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997