Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superdad, where in this video report, do they mention that CB bumped against a friend's car at the Parkplatz of Rasthof Lappwald?
Could you transcribe those few words plus time stamp so that I can listen again carefully.

Will do later, after work CHIATOS!

There had been rumors, but not confirmed, that it may had been Silvio S, who may had worked near or even at the facility.

Silvio S.: Gibt es weitere Opfer?

He had an alibi and no traces of Inga found in connection to him. But he's not the employee mentioned, is it? He worked half an hour away by car and began his shift half an hour before Inga disappeared.

This mentions a Mercedes Sprinter (similar to a Vito) that CB used to have use of, no mention of the colour though.

From the Daily Record via Pressreader

This is from the neighbor at Am Fullerkam in Braunshwieg

"Jurgen added: “He [Brueckner] came here in the evenings and sometimes slept here. “He had a Mercedes Sprinter and two dogs. He was actually really friendly."

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

upload_2020-9-22_20-46-48.png

upload_2020-9-22_20-47-29.png

He had an alibi and no traces of Inga found in connection to him. But he's not the employee mentioned, is it? He worked half an hour away by car and began his shift half an hour before Inga disappeared.

The question is, although we won't find it out, was he a security guard at wilhelmshof too and had a connection to another paedo called CB?

Yep, that 10 year limit is very helpful.

Can you remember where the alarm went off where GNR were directed? Was it at Barragem da Bravura?

No. It was SBM I think. If that may include Barragem I don't know. Calls from that security company in Lisbon were frequent as it can be seen from GNR's phone log.

I'd start Inga's investigation with something like, who knew in advance they had planned that barbecue? Was Inga there before on another barbecue?

How many children and adults were there? So we may presume Inga knew the area?

Very likely and would show some kind of desperation. But maybe he's preparing a war against british tabloids, that keep his client in the media almost day by day.

And to me it looks, as it works. AFAIK PJ starts new investigations, of course due to the huge attention, these tabloids create.

HCW stated, and that is a fact, that there is a possibility too keep someone in custody much longer as the sentence works, due to the danger some repeat offender can mean to the public.

The tabloids, especially the british, seem to dig out every little claim to sexcrimes in Portugal that could be linked to CB, even if they are not proven yet.

But FF is aware, that it can create a picture about his client, that could even have a impact on possible trials in the future.

So maybe his tactic isn't challenging HCW at first, but trying put the mostly british tabloids out of the equation, as much as possible.

We'll see...
One thing to be aware of with the British Tabloids is that most of them are owned by very wealthy supporters of the current govt and so when things are going badly any distraction is used. Things are going very badly indeed so any MM story is going to be reported. Even if it's just 'CB farted near my shop once'. Of FF wants to reduce stories about his client the only way would be to fix our economy and Covid19 rates.

That has nothing to do with the point you were making. You were talking about the benefits of interviewing early to trip the suspect up on their own story. They already have that story, so what difference would a video that doesn't show CB in it make to that alibi?
"HCW: Excuse me Herr Brueckner, did you make this video?
CB: No.
HCW: Oh well, worth a try. Here's all the other evidence we've got on you. Pick your own version of events based on where our holes are."

How does he? He would know there's a video, sure. He doesn't necessarily know they have it. Plus we're just talking about the big evidence here that proves MM's death. HCW has said there are lots of pieces to the puzzle that point to CB. He would have to hand over all that evidence too if they were to quesion him.

I really don't see the benefit of showing their hand while he's not got a chance to run anywhere. Just keep building the evidence for now. Your argument really doesn't make much sense IMO. Tell me what they stand to gain as opposed to waiting for more evidence first?
I agree 100%

There have been some reports of leads on the number but nothing definitive. I'm not sure whether LE would openly tell us if they did know the caller by now though if they are still gathering other evidence.

I appreciate your link, Dlk, but that dates from July, and Wolters has said it's the crucial piece of evidence, the piece that they're waiting on in order to charge CB. Those were his words. If they had it, surely CB would have been charged by now and/or Wolters would at least have confirmed that the LE now has all its ducks in a row?

That's just not the impression he gave on his most recent Sexta 9 outing.

That would be a joke, Super. :D

I add point four to Herr Fülscher's revelation:

4. Found who called CB or who held CB's mobile

ETA: I hope it wasn't MI5...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors