Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rasthof Lappwald. But same Autobahn between Braunschweig and Neuwegersleben. And it's a blue Mercedes Vito.

12:18

Superdad, where in this video report, do they mention that CB bumped against a friend's car at the Parkplatz of Rasthof Lappwald?
Could you transcribe those few words plus time stamp so that I can listen again carefully.

Superdad, where in this video report, do they mention that CB bumped against a friend's car at the Parkplatz of Rasthof Lappwald?
Could you transcribe those few words plus time stamp so that I can listen again carefully.

I think it drove a friend's car from the press. Not that he had a bump on a friend's car. His car was a Mercedes Vito (Super info from Spiegel TV @12.30) minibus (from press).

BTW Inga was lost in the middle of nowhere. How could a guy like like CB guess a child like her would be there? Just a thought.

She disappeared near by CBs location at the time, it may possible he was watching her and then took his opportunity - similar to what he may have done with MM?

What else would be a likely scenario other than an opportunist attacker like CB?

She disappeared near by CBs location at the time, it may possible he was watching her and then took his opportunity - similar to what he may have done with MM?

What else would be a likely scenario other than an opportunist attacker like CB?

Of course, but do you call 50Km away in wrong direction 24 hours before "near CBs location"? That's in the middle of nowhere, nothing like PDL. Completely different opportunities.

BTW Inga was lost in the middle of nowhere. How could a guy like like CB guess a child like her would be there? Just a thought.

I recall it has been discussed before -some threads ago- that CB had an acquaintance within that community / organisation where Inga and her family were visiting.

I recall it has been discussed before -some threads ago- that CB had an acquaintance within that community / organisation where Inga and her family were visiting.

Well, that's breaking news. Could you substantiate that, Chiatos?

It has been discussed before. At the moment I have little time to look it up, but the WS thread about Inga was also mentioned as a link to this one.

I have just found you can't search CB, too short. Cool.

The Spiegel Report i posted before said, that CB used a blue Sprinter Van at the time, no pictures are known of and that has been part of an acciddent at Raststätte Lappwald, one day before IG vanished.

Now trying to make the direction issue clear:

Most of Autobahn-Raststätten a placed on BOTH lanes, so every used direction ot the Highway can use a Rastätte, that has the same name.

Some others are just placed on one Side of the Autobahn, in only one direction, the Autobahn heads to. But they are mostly placed at an exit and entry to the Autobahn, so every Lane can use that Raststätte, just by shortly taking the exit, driving over a bridge to the Raststätte and after that, you can quickly take the other lane an direction again, from what you came from.

Lappwald is such a Raststätte, so you can use it anyway what direction you are heading.

Just another car, not a friend's car!

I understand that, Super. He can even head Lappwald Raststätte from Helmstedt. But wouldn't it be more logical to head Marienborn Süd if his destination was Stendal?

I understand that, Super. He can even head Lappwald Raststätte from Helmstedt. But wouldn't it be more logical to head Marienborn Süd if his destination was Stendal?

From Braunschweig maybe. He would't even had to use the A2 after Helmstedt!

Even if he came from Neuwegersleben to Stendal, using Lappwald wouldn't make too much sense!

But one explanation could fit. The A2 is a heavily frequented Autobahn with a lot of traffic jams due to accidents and road works. Even over the last ten years. So it could have made sense to him, to exit or entry the A2 at Lappwald IMO. Anyway he came from or headed to.

Well, typical traffic in the area is green at all times on a working day nach Google Maps. Maybe an accident, but he had to be traveling the direction Magdburg-Braunschweig to make any sense. Also, to make sense, traffic jam should be in 244 route, his normal direction, to make sense.

CB is said to had contact to a former employee from Wilhelmshof

Fall Maddie: Verbindung zur verschwundenen Inga? | Das Erste

He is also said to have written a letter to an inmate of "Maßregelvollzug Uchtspringe". That facility is right around the corner of Stendal and Wilhelmshof. IMO Sharkbite posted a link before, i can't find it now, because im working right now, sorry!

Last edited:
Well, typical traffic in the area is green at all times on a working day nach Google Maps. Maybe an accident, but he had to be traveling the direction Magdburg-Braunschweig to make any sense. Also, to make sense, traffic jam should be in 244 route, his normal direction, to make sense.

Mendel, i know the A2 very well. Not one single day without road closures and mile long jams, because of accidents. The A2 between Berlin and Hannover is pure hell for a driver. It's already called "Warsaw-Alley", because of the huge amount of polish drivers, moving germany from east to west and back!

He is also said to have written a letter to an inmate of "Maßregelvollzug Uchtspringe". That facility is right around the corner of Stendal and Wilhelmshof. IMO Sharkbite posted a link before, i can't find it now, because im working right now, sorry!

This is the post Mendel
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

That employee and possible accomplice who behaved strangely after Inga's disappearance according to Der Spiegel must have been investigated.

There was a barbecue area and playgrounds in the area from which Inga disappeared. Actually quite a lot of forest clearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workerbma